Upcoming Runescape Movie?

123neopet

Now, I'm normally the last one to catch these things so this is probably old news, but based on the current poll I have to wonder if Jagex may be considering either a Runescape movie or at the very least film advertisement? I did a quick forum search and didn't find anything.

So what do you guys think? Am I on to something here, or is this just a coincidence?

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully not. :ohnoes:

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I think that they should because other webs have advertisments, Suchs as, NeoPets they got a TV AD. And WoW iv'e seen those too. So they shoudl to get more ppl into the game ::' ;)

I dont consider it that bad.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

I think that they should because other webs have advertisments, Suchs as, NeoPets they got a TV AD. And WoW iv'e seen those too. So they shoudl to get more ppl into the game ::' ;)

As long as they don't advertise to little kids...

Maybe Jagex will want to make an RS movie, I heard WoW is doing one.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Deja vu from like 3 years ago :?. A couple years back they ran a poll asking what real life char should be who with big names from runescape and irl (WOM, Govenator, etc.). Of course the forums were flooded with JAGEX R MOVIE AMG. Didn't happen (obviously) and I really doubt that it'll happen anytime in the near future.

Trapt45.png

I guess theres nothing wrong with them making a movie. The only problem I see is what it would be about. Maybe the God Wars or something like that :|

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

As long as they don't advertise to little kids...

Just advertise on [bleep]e after 10pm EDT.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

If Jagex makes Runescape: The Movie then it will need the following people:

Chuck Norris - fricking awesome (although he is getting kind of old in age)

Mr. T - see above

Vin Diesel - see above - (minus) the age part

Angelina Jolie - They need a girl in it

Napoleon Dynamite - Perfect for it

Tom Cruise - Eh why not?

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDD!!!

Minime-to play all the gnomes and dwarfs

EDIT: OMG JUST THOUGHT OF THIS BUT THE PERSON WHO PLAYED "THE DOCTOR" IN THE LAST SEASON!!! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!!!!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Eh I don't see it happening. It would probably remind me too much of Lord of the Rings if they made RS into a Live Action Film.

Would rather see some more Super Hero movies, like Green Lantern. :P

+1 for the green lantern movie. Marvel and DC need to put their not so well known heroes out in movies. I want to see a Flash, Blue Beetle, or Captain America movie. Or even better MarvelDC movie put together for a super awesome movie that would kick serious arse.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

that would be horrible. i wouldnt be caught dead at something like that. Would be filled with 8year olds

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

that would be horrible. i wouldnt be caught dead at something like that. Would be filled with 8year olds

i thought most MMO fans were old enough to use a computer?

:wall:

Incorrect. Think of all of the people (teenagers mostly) that played runescape years ago then quit. There would be thousands that would go just to laugh at it and make fun of how nerdy a movie it is. If you laugh along, you might just fit in.

wl7w9j.png