Non- Official Results: DS vs. DI

siim

DS are still a bunch of no name noobs, nothing will change that.

Now you are OBLIGATED to pk EVERY day, on f2p AND p2p, and die to DI every day, if you want to be number 1.

WOOT the people with 400 noobs winnnsss with 100 non DS on their team, grats.

You are still no names. 8)

400 noobs? 100 non ds? no..

btw we pk every day if u didnt know, we dont find di much trouble.. i kinda think its funny i almost koed 1 with d dagger on my pure.. he was in ahrims.. l0l

no name? who are you? i never seen u b4.. whos the no name now? hah.. and if di actually pay attention to f2p they would know names.. ask bk or gladz and other clans that f2p they know people from ds..

go cry irl.. stop making threts.. did i say go cry irl? or are you already foing that? :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

why are you.. talking like... this..? and why.. are you telling.. someone to.. cry irl? Please stop.. the e-thugging..

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you are OBLIGATED to pk EVERY day, on f2p AND p2p, and die to DI every day, if you want to be number 1.

Well since you're so famous on an internet game, let me ask you a question. How does it feel to get beaten by "400 noobs" in an official two week prep war?

Proud Member of DS

btw we pk every day if u didnt know, we dont find di much trouble.. i kinda think its funny i almost koed 1 with d dagger on my pure.. he was in ahrims.. l0l

no name? who are you? i never seen u b4.. whos the no name now? hah.. and if di actually pay attention to f2p they would know names.. ask bk or gladz and other clans that f2p they know people from ds..

go cry irl.. stop making threts.. did i say go cry irl? or are you already foing that? :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

why are you.. talking like... this..? and why.. are you telling.. someone to.. cry irl? Please stop.. the e-thugging..

e thug? l0l0l no.. id talk like this to ur face irl.. deal with it.

e thug? l0l0l no.. id talk like this to ur face irl.. deal with it.

Overuse of "...." makes your posts look idiotic.

Please learn proper punctuation.

To be honest I think "losing" this war will have exactly the opposite effect that every clan on runescape was hoping for. They all hoped that a lose would break DI. They all hoped that DI would die down and they would have nothing to fear in the wild anymore. But it isnt going to happen. What does not kill us only makes us stronger. I doubt we will be underestimating anyone in an oficial war anymore. We are out to prove once again that no one can match us. And everyone will be regretting it and wishing we won this war since its only going to be hell for everyone in the wild from now on.

^ Just basically copy pasted what I told my clan mates on our boards

Beleive me I have no issues with accepting a "lose" to another clan. Im more then willing to. DS can call themselves number 1 since they won the war (despite of all the out interference done against DI) but to be honest nothing in the wild will change. Will clans start turning their privacy off when DS is out pking ? Nope. Will clans finally grow a pair large enough to start crashing DI pk trips ? Not a chance. Will clans still fear DI and turn their privacy off as soon as we get into the wild? Of course.

Of all my time in being in the clan DI I have NEVER seen our members so fired up. Im afraid all you have done is awake an extremely powerful dragon that can't be stopped and will not hesitate to burn your crops and kill everything in its path .

so funny rofl lmfao rof irl u think because d.i lose the war thats mean everyone have to be scared to go in wild now because d.i will be there to kill them ? honestly i dont give a f0ck about d.i in non multi i can kill most of them ( 1 vs 1 ) so for me they are only a bunch of fhag who think they own in rs and irl also but you guy irl are a bunch of ugly human i saw many rl pics of d.i and [bleep] they are so ugly god they are all nerd i tought ghjjf was looking pimp but when i saw his pics i laughted for hours rofl cone head pl0x oh and for you ultimo when u talk on the phone stop saying niga rofl because we dont even know what u saying

grats ds for winning thats war and metal rock dm me pl0x or u will still hide behind ur clan ? rofl

To be honest I think "losing" this war will have exactly the opposite effect that every clan on runescape was hoping for. They all hoped that a lose would break DI. They all hoped that DI would die down and they would have nothing to fear in the wild anymore. But it isnt going to happen. What does not kill us only makes us stronger. I doubt we will be underestimating anyone in an oficial war anymore. We are out to prove once again that no one can match us. And everyone will be regretting it and wishing we won this war since its only going to be hell for everyone in the wild from now on.

^ Just basically copy pasted what I told my clan mates on our boards

Beleive me I have no issues with accepting a "lose" to another clan. Im more then willing to. DS can call themselves number 1 since they won the war (despite of all the out interference done against DI) but to be honest nothing in the wild will change. Will clans start turning their privacy off when DS is out pking ? Nope. Will clans finally grow a pair large enough to start crashing DI pk trips ? Not a chance. Will clans still fear DI and turn their privacy off as soon as we get into the wild? Of course.

Of all my time in being in the clan DI I have NEVER seen our members so fired up. Im afraid all you have done is awake an extremely powerful dragon that can't be stopped and will not hesitate to burn your crops and kill everything in its path .

so funny rofl lmao rof irl u think because d.i lose the war thats mean everyone have to be scared to go in wild now because d.i will be there to kill them ? honestly i dont give a f0ck about d.i in non multi i can kill most of them ( 1 vs 1 ) so for me they are only a bunch of fhag who think they own in rs and irl also but you guy irl are a bunch of ugly human i saw many rl pics of d.i and * they are so ugly god they are all nerd i tought ghjjf was looking silly person but when i saw his pics i laughted for hours rofl cone head pl0x oh and for you ultimo when u talk on the phone stop saying niga rofl because we dont even know what u saying

grats ds for winning thats war and metal rock dm me pl0x or u will still hide behind ur clan ? rofl

who said that?

di losing to ds in a war only make me wanna laugh at them even more

they kept talking their so cool fighting with groups now ds has given a huge slap to their face

or should i say a huge attack on their back

ohhhh thats a huge one di

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

It's ashame you can't have a war these days without people looting & crashing, etc, etc.

Then again, I guess no war has ever really been like that. From what it looks like, ds deserve a congrats, though they beat di I'm sure di are still going to own the wild, I hope ds is ready for that.

Gratz DS,

Didnt think you had it in you to be honest, but you proved myself and probably alot of others wrong.

It wasnt just the looters, di just didnt look like the old di. Looters, they lag up the place for everyone and the odd person kicking you doesnt cause you to lose by 60 people.

Gratz again DS,

==ice==