Y no skill cape?

PuppyKing

So why aren't you wearing a skill cape?

I dont have a reason. Thats why its so annoying to answer. ;)

First of all, shut the [bleep] up. When I first joined tif i was one of the only people posting completely off topic. Now its turned into a [cabbage], so stfu and be more [bleep] productive.

Second of all, DONT POST IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SAY LOLZ WAT SO POINTLESS

/semi rant.

And yeah I would understand why it gets annoying, it's the same thing that happens when you're asked why you dont have a 99.

Highfive. :thumbup:

I dont think thats high-fiveable.

Infact, the only reason I said it is because Quel (I think) got banned and sooked about it, I wondered why and now I know.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I don't see why people come on here saying "Pointless Rant."

Seriously go to hell. If you think it's pointless don't post a pointless post. The person that made the rant obviously has a reason for making it, therefore it's not Pointless.

This rant doesn't have a point, which is the point.

This is just a copy of the other few thousand rants related to being called a "noob" or something along the lines of that.

Let me get this straight...

You feel mad because someone ask you why you are not wearing a skill cape.

I dont get mad. It just gets annoying after a while.

You can't stand annoyance? Get off the internet. :roll:

First of all, shut the [bleep] up. When I first joined tif i was one of the only people posting completely off topic. Now its turned into a [cabbage], so stfu and be more [bleep] productive.

Second of all, DONT POST IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SAY LOLZ WAT SO POINTLESS

/semi rant.

And yeah I would understand why it gets annoying, it's the same thing that happens when you're asked why you dont have a 99.

Yeah, insults make it so much better. :roll: How productive. :roll:

Secondly, don't post anything if you're just going to scream insults.

I hope you know I really do not care what half the people in rants says?

I hope you know I really do not care what half the people in rants says?

Well, I don't care either. If you were going to retaliate to that post I would have just said I was wrong, blah blah blah. Its not worth it to waste so much time on a forum really.

Well, I don't care either. If you were going to retaliate to that post I would have just said I was wrong, blah blah blah. Its not worth it to waste so much time on a forum really.

If you didnt care you wouldnt post saying "pointless" this and "pointless" that, mate. Just make your posts more realistic and whatnot, otherwise you look like a knob.

If you didnt care you wouldnt post saying "pointless" this and "pointless" that, mate. Just make your posts more realistic and whatnot, otherwise you look like a knob.

Let me rephrase: Flame wars and heated debates are pointless. Waste of time.

How much time does it take to make a post that says "Pointless rant"?

I'm pretty sure if you have a skill cape you are obligated to wear it. If you have more than one, you have to wear them all. At the same time. Or else. And so help you God, you better have that cursor on the emote button....

Lmao, ahhh id put that in my sig if i could be bothered :)

id usually put an "OT:" bit but after getting to the end of the first page i kinda forgot what this rant was about, capes or something :s so YEAH! (agreeing with who ever started the thread)

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

I'm pretty sure if you have a skill cape you are obligated to wear it. If you have more than one, you have to wear them all. At the same time. Or else. And so help you God, you better have that cursor on the emote button....

:lol:

I always get asked why I don't have any 99s, and it does get annoying. I just tell them I'm not ready for one. But for your situation, I would probably just throw it back in a question of my own... Something like "Why should I wear it?" or the like. It'd be interesting to see if they could think of a legitimate reason.

Thats how I feel.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Just wear whatever cape you want to wear and don't listen to people who ask why you don't wear a skillcape.... People ask me all the time why I don't get a fire cape, some even call me a noob for not having one at my combat level, and it's because I like the look of the defence better then other capes not because of its stats. So, just wear whatever you want to.

Honostly there are always going to be stupid people who think if you have something you need to wear it.

it's because I like the look of the defence better then other capes not because of its stats..

HUH? :?

My point was he should wear whatever cape he feels like wearing even if he has a skill cape because it isn't required to wear it...

And I like how you took out one sentence instead of reading through it.......

it's because I like the look of the defence better then other capes not because of its stats..

HUH? :?

My point was he should wear whatever cape he feels like wearing even if he has a skill cape because it isn't required to wear it...

And I like how you took out one sentence instead of reading through it.......

Look before you jump to a conclusion!

I read it all EXCEPT I didn't understand that line which is why I quoted it!

Do you think instead of reading peoples post I just read 1 line of it and comment on that? :wall:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

It is kind of weird to see someone with a skill at 99, and not wearing a cape. I understand where they are coming from. Especially if you are wearing no cape at all...

But I also understand your annoyance. I usually throw on my fire ring and gloves and burn logs i get from evil tree or the last few I had from MTK and people seemed to get very mad when they saw me fming while wearing a fm cape...lol

35b9enp.jpg