Which one?

one4yourhead

If you started from level 1, out of these skills, which one would you tyr to get to level 99 first? (P2P)

Woodcutting

Mining

Fishing

one4yourhead.png

10000.png Total Exp. - 350,000

5000.png Total Exp. - 337,500

----------------------------------------------------------------

2ry4y3b.jpgI like to think I'm cool..

well i could see how you would make a lot of easy money woodcuting and fishing, plus it goes pretty fast. where as mining, you have to click every time for one ore, and fishing and woodcuting you click once and get about 10+ logs/fish

one4yourhead.png

well i could see how you would make a lot of easy money woodcuting and fishing, plus it goes pretty fast. where as mining, you have to click every time for one ore, and fishing and woodcuting you click once and get about 10+ logs/fish

well the 1 click thing isnt what is slowing you down, its the fact that there is a maximum of 2 runite rocks per spot, as running around to all of the runite spawns is inefficient. 1 runite rock is about 13k but it takes about half of an inventory of the other resources to get this value. The real problem with mining runite is finding a world where the ore is actually still in the rock. (belive me its hard, i got 85 to 86 mining just hopping worlds looking for runite)

goro_fujita.png

well ya a full inventory or Rune Ore is worth WAY more than a full inventory of Raw Sharks, but how long it takes to mine Rune would be rediculous not to mention the other players that are waiting for their chance to get it..

between the costs though, mining Runite Ore to me would be the best (because of the mass quantity of money you get!!)

one4yourhead.png

well ya a full inventory or Rune Ore is worth WAY more than a full inventory of Raw Sharks, but how long it takes to mine Rune would be rediculous not to mention the other players that are waiting for their chance to get it..

between the costs though, mining Runite Ore to me would be the best (because of the mass quantity of money you get!!)

Getting high level mining takes alot of dedication and nolifing if you want it fast.

Mining Runite is actually very good money, you can make up to 400K an hour just mining Runite. But to get to that stage takes a very long time, around 6 months of heavy mining (typically powermining unless you plan to smith the ores later). If you are planning to smith, mine coal until you have a decent amount, don't sell it though. Once you hit 85 mining you can mine your own addy/mith ores and smelt them for decent smithing experience. Saves a lot of money. I wouldn't smelt runite though, it's too good :P.

If you don't want to spend all your time for about 6+ months on a (rather boring) skill, then I'd go fishing or woodcutting. They take around 2-4 months to get to 99 if you can play around 2-4 hours a day (if you can play more then it'll go very quickly). Woodcutting is probably the most profitable to 99.

disturbeda.png

I would choose minning, but i have 90 minning and i enjoy minning coal, adam ore, mith ore... rune minning will not give you endless amounts of money. Thats all a bunch of hype your lucky if you get 100k-200k an hour minning rune and thats if you can find any. Most of the time its just empty rune rocks and then waiting for the next world to let you log in..... hours and hours of that is what i promise rune minning will give you. But if you like minning coal and adam or mith ore then minning is quite fun and enjoyable.

99 Mining, and don't think that rune will be there for your money, there will be days when you get alot, and some when you dont get any, just do a few loads a day from 85-99, it'll add up :)