MapleStory

Death123141

(come on, you're a little cartoony dude whacking freakin' mushroom men! How awesome is that?)

Mario

Except Mario was awesome. Bad attempt at funny/interpretation.

MapleStory didn't cut it for me because

1. It was a grindfest, sort of like RS, but there wasn't really anything to spice it up. RuneScape has skills, sure it's still grinding, but at LEAST you are doing something else. MS? Just killing and killing and ranting at people and killing....

2. You have to drain cash to actually not suck. This really put me off. I can't do ANYTHING without having to pay real life cash.

3. People are really obnoxious. I think where you guys are, this isn't really a problem, but the community harbor grudges against each other and as if keeping it to themselves isn't enough, they spread the word online. They publicly name scammers as if they were real criminals. Tell me this is a good thing.

(come on, you're a little cartoony dude whacking freakin' mushroom men! How awesome is that?)

Mario

Except Mario was awesome. Bad attempt at funny/interpretation.

MapleStory didn't cut it for me because

1. It was a grindfest, sort of like RS, but there wasn't really anything to spice it up. RuneScape has skills, sure it's still grinding, but at LEAST you are doing something else. MS? Just killing and killing and ranting at people and killing....

2. You have to drain cash to actually not suck. This really put me off. I can't do ANYTHING without having to pay real life cash.

3. People are really obnoxious. I think where you guys are, this isn't really a problem, but the community harbor grudges against each other and as if keeping it to themselves isn't enough, they spread the word online. They publicly name scammers as if they were real criminals. Tell me this is a good thing.

RS has extremely fun mini-games.

Prism_Swords.png

I tried it for a couple of days, the idea of a 2d platformer MMO seemed pretty cool and kind of novel. The game itself was godawful, i don't mind grind games if there's also something to do apart from the grind (at least runescape has loads of half decent minigames and a PvP system) from what i could tell, all maple story had was a couple of party quests, which were basically simple dungeons. Also hacking was rampant, i found i could level 4 times as fast if i found a map with someone using a monster vac to suck all the mobs to one spot and ust AoE'd their pile (there's no tapping system so you can just steal their kills). Was bored of it after a couple of days.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I heard about it. Played it for like 10 minutes and got bored. "Why do people play this!?" sort of reaction to it. :lol:

I guess if your 8 you may like it :roll:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22