n00bfiterpk6 pvp vid 4 - 99 str + att claw rushing in vesta

Clicking venge and spec twice is not impressive. 0/10. Claw rushers/pjers are pathetic.

+1, claw rushing is embaressingly boring, ever wondered what it feels like to actually pk properly?

~Cracky

yea, ive always wondered.. maybe you should come dm me and ill be able to feel that feeling again.

Don't listen to these noobs, they're just sad they got owned by clawers. :P

Nice kills btw, I'll give you a 10/10.

I nearly never get downed by claws :roll: Don't make assumptions.

The only reason you never get downed by claws, is cause I'm not out there owning you. :)

You just got told, son!

Orioles8.png asciibacon.jpg

Orioles8.png

mostorganized2.jpg

*~72,749th to 99 Attack on 9 September 2009~*

Clicking venge and spec twice is not impressive. 0/10. Claw rushers/pjers are pathetic.

+1, claw rushing is embaressingly boring, ever wondered what it feels like to actually pk properly?

~Cracky

Lol you clearly don't know who you're talking to.

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

Don't listen to these noobs, they're just sad they got owned by clawers. :P

Nice kills btw, I'll give you a 10/10.

I nearly never get downed by claws :roll: Don't make assumptions.

The only reason you never get downed by claws, is cause I'm not out there owning you. :)

You just got told, son!

I've already responded to that dumb [cabbage]. And I quit rs now, so idc what you say.

~Cracky

Lol you clearly don't know who you're talking to.

What?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Good Job Dude Dnt Listin 2 dese noobs in Wilderness Anything Goes Ima Proud Dbow Void Ranger Lmao :thumbup: \'

Nice spelling and grammar. Get off these forums and go back to the 3rd grade mk?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Nice spelling and grammar. Get off these forums and go back to the 3rd grade mk?
=D> Lol, If I was trying to write properly, I would have never used shorthand.

Fixed.

sig2-3.jpg

3/10

Rushing Vids get rating for the high hits on armour, though prayer, and high hits.

Hitting naked people really isin't impressive.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

3/10

Rushing Vids get rating for the high hits on armour, though prayer, and high hits.

some find it quite hot... :wall: Ll

Then they are dumb.

sig2-3.jpg

3/10

Then they are dumb.

i do agree though, i think this vid is kinda lame lol. although most the videos are on fully armed peopel. When i started off rushing i was doing afk'ing people getting ep for easy cash, then i realised i could rush pkers and havent been back since :D L

3/10

Then they are dumb.

i do agree though, i think this vid is kinda lame lol. although most the videos are on fully armed peopel. When i started off rushing i was doing afk'ing people getting ep for easy cash, then i realised i could rush pkers and havent been back since :D L

Rushing pkers is worse then rushing afkers.. Go rush afkers, they deserve to die.

sig2-3.jpg

Stops with the long quote quotes....

AFKers carry less(You can't get slayer things from them like whip).

But actually PvPers carry things, but are harder to rush.

Owned_Nex.png

3/10

Then they are dumb.

Rushing pkers is worse then rushing afkers.. Go rush afkers, they deserve to die.

Why exactly are you all honor again? Think about it. Wilderness, using ANY MEANS NECESSARY to kill your desired target. Why are you complaining it's not as easy as you'd like it? No flame intended, I <3 you mll.

I was personally surprised you could keep a fcape long enough for the clips.

Did enjoy the vid though. Try some hybriding/variety next time?

6/10. Only lacking variety really.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

^^^^^^^^^^

Not going to start on the long quote chain...

Its true your SUPPOSE to use any means to kill someone.

But then again, nobody is going to really care if you do that. There is a silent law(almost) in RS. The difference between Honour and NH. Yeah, by Jagex's standard its all the same. But a Honour PKer who PKs other Pkers, without tabs, without running, is different from a person who runs after a failed rush, or tabs out.

Owned_Nex.png

^^^^^^^^^^

But then again, nobody is going to really care if you do that. There is a silent law(almost) in RS. The difference between Honour and NH. Yeah, by Jagex's standard its all the same. But a Honour PKer who PKs other Pkers, without tabs, without running, is different from a person who runs after a failed rush, or tabs out.

well tbh i didnt run after a failed rush, i smacked em with my whip :D nor did i carry tele tabs

Don't listen to all the "noob rusher" comments.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself watching this video haha. Laughed a good amount, especially at the last one - melee pray does indeed fail. =D>

10/10 for entertaining me.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

^^^^^^^^^^

well tbh i didnt run after a failed rush, i smacked em with my whip :D nor did i carry tele tabs

If i remember correctly the failed rush was on an afk unskulled kid. Yea, you coulda pulled out a bronze dagger and killed him eventually.

^^^^^^^^^^

If i remember correctly the failed rush was on an afk unskulled kid. Yea, you coulda pulled out a bronze dagger and killed him eventually.

im saying thats what i always did.. most the time my rushes didnt fail, but when they did the other person was ALWAYS the one who ran.