Where to train... P2P

2handeddagger

I'm a new member and I don't really no where to train btw I'm not done any members quests heres my stats:

62 attack

62 strength

51 defense

I want to get 60 defense where should I go? I have lots of money so food isn't really a problem but I don't want to waste too much.

Slayer is an important skill to have at a reasonable level. There's a lot of important content (quests like Smoking Kills, Royal Trouble, or Animal Magnetism, as well as broad-tipped bolts for ranging) that requires a slayer level. Your slayer is low and you need to train your combat, so it makes sense to train your slayer, and maybe when you're done training your slayer, your combat won't be low anymore.

Pick up a black mask at the GE and start slaying. Use Vannaka.

I'll be the first to advertise Slayer, but it really is a waste at this level. He would get less than 50k Slayer exp getting the level he wants, which is a negligible amount, really. It's a waste of time at his level. You don't really need to start Slayer until about 70 melees.

But that's not saying he shouldn't train Slayer.. if he wants to, go ahead. Vanakka might give tasks a bit too much for him, but he's easy to get to as compared to Mzachna, who would be ideal for his level.

Outside of Slayer, I suggest training on maybe Hill Giants. I have a link in my signature to training on Hill Giants in a place where nobody ever goes (Hidden Training). That'll work for your level.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I'll be the first to advertise Slayer, but it really is a waste at this level. He would get less than 50k Slayer exp getting the level he wants, which is a negligible amount, really. It's a waste of time at his level. You don't really need to start Slayer until about 70 melees.

But that's not saying he shouldn't train Slayer.. if he wants to, go ahead. Vanakka might give tasks a bit too much for him, but he's easy to get to as compared to Mzachna, who would be ideal for his level.

Outside of Slayer, I suggest training on maybe Hill Giants. I have a link in my signature to training on Hill Giants in a place where nobody ever goes (Hidden Training). That'll work for your level.

50k experience is enough for level 42.

But you'll get that 42k faster when you do it as a higher level.. and it doesn't matter in the long run whether you get it in the 60s melee or the 70s, as that 42k didn't make much of a dent in the 13m needed for 99. It would be better to get your stats up to the 70s and then start slaying with Vanakka.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

But you'll get that 42k faster when you do it as a higher level.. and it doesn't matter in the long run whether you get it in the 60s melee or the 70s, as that 42k didn't make much of a dent in the 13m needed for 99. It would be better to get your stats up to the 70s and then start slaying with Vanakka.

True, it's faster to train slayer at high melee levels, but the difference only really matters when there's a significant offset in melee experience rates between slayer training and other kinds of training.

Of course he would get 50k faster at a higher lvl... duh.

How about he maxes out his melee skills first, then you're sure to get the fastest slayer exp. :P

I'd say slayer, it's fun, a lot more diverse then experiments or rock crabs and it helps you on the way to a profitable slayer lvl.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

At your level you can kill green dragons a little bit worse than averagely. They do warrant a nice bank balance for new players though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.