Is 76k trick reportable?

Tafkan

What the title says. Can people be reported under "Exploiting a bug" for doing that?

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

Right. So is there any way to ruin it then? Other than jump in and kill one of them, that is.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

with this it's almost the same as the RWT trading you had before, so they could remove the whole grand exchange thing and trade limit...but sadly enough they don't...

how long before you have websites saying: now for only 10 euro an exclusive offer: we will do the 76k trick with you! 12 times for only 10 euro... if it isn't happening yet...

they should really make this against the rules...

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

with this it's almost the same as the RWT trading you had before, so they could remove the whole grand exchange thing and trade limit...but sadly enough they don't...

how long before you have websites saying: now for only 10 euro an exclusive offer: we will do the 76k trick with you! 12 times for only 10 euro... if it isn't happening yet...

Not really.

The problem with RWT was that there were a lot of bots involved which collected their money on members accounts paid for with stolen creditcards which Jagex had to refund, thus costing them more money then they got from them.

The 76k trick is, as far as I know, only and ingame problem.

It's really annoying and I hope they will be able to find a solution, but it's not as much a danger as RWT.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

That is totally asinine. It is absolutely nothing like RWT. You are not spending Real Life cash for items in game. The comparison is completely and intrinsically flawed. You still spend time earning the EP, whereas the transfer with RWT was, I would imagine, complete withing a few minutes, maybe 15 minutes total. Still, 76k is not that great IMO. You hardly gain any xp while gaining the ep.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Your reasoning is flawed. RWTers can make the same offer for anything in RS. They could just make the same offer but get your game gold by playing GWD for you or do Barrows or merchant or whatever.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If it was, we would have a lot of people out of the game, it isn't reportable, but JaGeX has done a lot of updates to make this harder (Auto Skull, From 26k to 76k...)

Don't forget the more recent updates like EP penalties when you teleport from a fight, being able to be attacked if you splash with magic (no more bolting), and the fact that just being hit (even if you don't fight back) constitutes being in a fight.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

RWTers made their money with bots.

They would never go online themselves to do the 76k trick with you.

And say they would sell the opportunity for you to give your account password to them so they could make money on it.

First of all, I would never trust them with my account password... (I hope everyone agrees with me on that)

Second of all, they would probably just run a bot on your account as they have no intention of actually playing the game, and since Jagex has become quite efficient of catching and destroying bot accounts I would definitely not have then run a bot on my account.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

It's not reportable : ) ..it's not against rules to get killed with money on you .. I've made 27M from this in 4 days worth.. You guys can hate, but i'm cashing.

Because you're that pathetic, and cant play a game called RuneScape.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It's not reportable : ) ..it's not against rules to get killed with money on you .. I've made 27M from this in 4 days worth.. You guys can hate, but i'm cashing.

To be honest 76k ers take more risk while gaining EP than most people do trainging every day skills. A Cooker, Fletcher, Malee'er, etc. has little or even no chance of dying and losing any ammount of money. If they do die a grave will appear and that grave will hold each and every one of your items for you to collect within 4 minutes or more. A 76k'er on the other hand stands the chance ofm getting PK'ed and losing 76k every time he enters a Non-safe zone. I applaud those who still have the guts to gain EP whilst just sitting or walking around in a Hot-spot. And i myself took advantage of this when the old 26k system still applied and made myself ove 80mil in the stretch of 2 or 3 weeks. Call me pathetic if you want but i still had alot of money. And " you cant play a game called RuneScape"? I'm not sure i follow your meaning? Isn't he playing it? :roll: Once you log on to RuneScape you "are playing" even if you just sit around and do nothing. Your point kind of fails.

Anyway to get back on topic, there is no way to report them, its not against the rules in anyway. It is however "against the spirit of the game" if i may quote a J Mod.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Agreed, 76k tricking is just dumb and removes the fun from the game.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Gorgoroth is obviously correct, people abusing Jagex' failure deserve to make 15M a day and even more just by sitting in the corner on a stack of 20+ people while watching Youtube. Because they are obviously doing things in the game to earn their money.

Do as you wish, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of being a sad, no life nerd who cant even play the game properly, but still thinks they own 'cause of a huge cash pile :thumbup: Noones stopping you yet.

And if you get in the habit you'll make 800k a day when Jagex finally kill this crap,

I dont need a siggy no moar.