Do you consider this to be against the rules/reportable?

runoilija92

It was meant to be flashable. It has been stated multiple times on the RSOF. They fixed the lag that it had for just that reason. It requires an effort, a certain amount of risk, and can be difficult with lag.

it is not against the rules, will not ever be against the rules, and I have no problem with it. If you want to click at precise times and do it throughout the entire time you train, then so be it.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

The only thing I see wrong with prayer flashing is that I suck at it.

I second this notion.

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Indeed.

Besides, this takes a good hand-eye coordination, I doubt this is against the rules. Also doing this makes the usage of prayer potions slower, but you end up using them. People do this on easy things, you don't see people pray flicking at GWD do you?

Plus one :thumbsup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

It isn't a bug or glitch and it isn't cheating so it isn't reportable. Frustrating, yes. Reportable, no.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

First of all, i never do this, and i hate to see people doing it. When i ask them why do they do it, they just answer ''because i can''.

Switching protection prayer ON/OFF between hits, avoiding prayer point loss and damage. There is no way that it was meant to be like this, cause they basicly make pray pots useless, and save tons of money for the people who use it.

No i dont consider it to be against the rules, its not a bug imo.

However, i am very much against the actual use of this, it was NOT intended by jagex for people to be able to do this. So on that note; Jagex should fix this ASAP.

Lord_Beloved.png

All I know is this makes my fingers hurt so I don't like it except when I really need to conserve prayer

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8