Calling all chefs (or anyone who likes food actually)

ShakaKhan70

One thing to note is that taste is a very personal thing. What one person might like, another might hate. So it's best to just experiment, put some random stuff and some random spices in a frying pan and see what comes out :D like the stuff I posted, I didn't "get" from anywhere, it's all trial and error :P

summerpngwy6.jpg

One thing to note is that taste is a very personal thing. What one person might like, another might hate. So it's best to just experiment, put some random stuff and some random spices in a frying pan and see what comes out :D like the stuff I posted, I didn't "get" from anywhere, it's all trial and error :P

Man, you'd crack up at all the stuff I've produced from trial and error :rofl:

Although I'll admit I made a fairly sweet pasta dish once. Pity I couldn't remember what I used and such :x

Man, you'd crack up at all the stuff I've produced from trial and error :rofl:

Although I'll admit I made a fairly sweet pasta dish once. Pity I couldn't remember what I used and such :x

I've been pretty lucky so far... I think it's instinct... or my Mennonite blood :D

summerpngwy6.jpg

Seranoham sandwich with tomato and cheese.

1 person = 4 sandwiches.

80 Gr. of Seranoham

4 slices of white bread

1 tomato

Cheese (add to own liking)

Slice the tomato (1,5 slice per sandwich)

Get a slice of bread, add seranoham too it, tomatoes on top of the seranoham, add cheese on the tomatoes. Put it in the oven till cheese is melted.

I'm making this right now, I'll make a webcam pic in a min. :)

lunchtoday3sx.png

yummmm

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Daan, those white things with green leaves actually look like Leeks or Scallions, but scallions dont really have the white part at the bottom, so its safe to say those are leeks

anyways i can make some killer beanie weenies, chop up the hot dogs throw em in the baked beans and BAM killer lunch :D

also i make some killer homemade baked beans, god i just love to cook, comes from the family

Yea, they're leeks, Rizla told me yesterday, but I forgot to edit it. :P
Actually it was me that told you ya noob :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually it was me that told you ya noob :P

Oh, yea, you came up with it! But Rizla said "Leek, that's Welsh" or something, that's why I remembered! :P

21o4pav.jpg

1 good "snack"

Take 2 slices of bread, put them in a griller for like 1-2 mins, so they get roasted. Then put some butter on the both slices, add some ham and cheese(you may add something else in there, put ALOT of ham and cheese in it) put the 2 slices of bread together, put in griller for 1-2 mins and you've got something good and fast :P

This is the only one I've tried so far, I had to use spam because we were out of ham, but it was still good. I'll give some of the others a shot once I conquer my fear of the oven and have some extra time on my hands, most of the time leftovers work for me.

I think I'm quite handy with the old culinary skills but here's one of my favourites which anyone can try.

1) Order a pizza from your local pizza magic: Deep pan 8" Mighty meat pizza (basically, the most meat and littlest veg you can find) and ask for home delivery.

2) Prepare the oven at 200oC and place a Goodfellas pepperoni pizza inside.

3) Wait 20 minutes, remove the pizza from the oven and collect the pizza from the delivery man.

4) Next, very quickly, turn your pepperoni pizza upside down and place it on top of the Mighty Meat pizza, creating a sandwhich effect

5) Sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese over the top and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes to melt.

6) Remove and experience tastebud heaven...and calorie hell :D

You sir, are a GOD!

My recipe:

INGREDIENTS:

1x Packet of Smoked Salmon

1x Bottle of Capers

1x Small Onion

1x Lemon Juice

1x Salt

1x Cracked Pepper

METHOD:

Place a layer of smoked salmon onto a plate. Pour a good squeeze of lemon juice over the top. Chop up half a small onion and spread it evenly over the salmon. Get capers and put a decent serving over the top, then add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!

Another good idea is making small balls of them, with bits of onion and capers wrapped inside the salmon, then putting a toothpick in the middle. Make a nice ordueve (sp?)

(BTW, those things someone posted on page one are called capers, they are a small flower bud preserved in vinegar. Very salty and yummy)

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Oh, the little balls idea is pretty good, excelent when you're getting guests or something!

Another thing for a small snack to go with your aperitive is:

Ingredients

Serano or Parma ham

Cherry tomatoes

Cherry tomatoes wrapped in serano/parma ham. Yum, yum. :)

Another one, which takes a little bit more time.

garlic toast with roasted paprika, capers, anchovies and some oil.

Ingredients:

Garlic toast

Paprikas (or already roasted and skinned paprika)

Anchovies

Capers

Olive oil

You buy a bag of those itallian toast thingies which are garlic flavoured. You put on the roasted paprika (withouth skin!) when it's semi warm (that's if you roasted them yourself, you can also buy them roasted, but then they're cold), add an anchovy on top, add some capers to it and sprinkle some olive oil on top of the whole thing. If you get everything roasted and so it doesn't take very long, otherwise it takes quite a while. Roasting and de-skinning the paprika is a pain in the leg.

21o4pav.jpg

Pop tarts with toppings. That's gotta be bad for you. :lol:

Anyways, here's my PRO recipe. Quick, easy, and it tastes good. I've even perfected it!

1. Get a bowl

2. Pour cereal

3. Pour milk

4. Serve

:wink: I can't cook much without a microwave, lol.

your pathetic, I can at least cook toast without a microwave.

George Foreman grill rules (and knocks out the fat rofl) I cook pretty much everything on it.

Glad you mentioned that, Kiel! Any budding chef needs a "Lean - Mean - Fat reducing Grilling Machine!!" :P It works wonders, gets rid of a lot of grease and fat and leaves you with a succulent piece of food.

The only stuff I ever make is doused in mayonaise or fried in a pan :D

(which is alot of stuff :P)

But I guess I run/skateboard every day so I'm staying healthy in that sense ;)

summerpngwy6.jpg