Mourning's Ends 2

A_Gardener

Mourner's gear, prayer potions, food such as pineapple pizza or even summer pie to conserve inventory space and for use when damage is taken from failing an agility obstacle, I took the holy wrench thing to help with prayer drain, duelling ring for a fast way back to West Ardougne (Mobilising Armies - spirit tree tele to Battlefield then run north is very quick, house teletab or elf crystal first to recharge prayer, then use duel ring).

A weapon to kill a shadow if one starts interfering with door opening, mirror placement, etc.

I didn't bother with armour, just used the mourners gear and protect from melee.

Be sure to leave yourself some inventory space for the things you need to collect and also for the key and the items you can't wear in the mourners area.

Read the guide well and also read this thread http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=801730 to save yourself some frustration :D

I'm sure I've left out something but it's a start.

I'd also bring prossy, a holy symbol, and anything else you have to maximize your prayer bonus. Also, definitely bring summer pies for the agility obstacle. I was your level when I did the quest. The first time I needed to cross the obstacle, I got it the third try. The second time, it took me 20+ tries, with a summer pie boost.

Also, don't pray melee the entire time. Only pray when you're getting attacked, and try to trap shadows behind the pillars so you can turn of your pray while putting crystals in and turning the mirrors.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I wouldn't bring prossy, but I do recommend light "armour" with pray bonus, I used holy symbol, neitiznot, monk robes, holy book and wolfbane.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

You might also want to raise your agility skill by a few levels.

I first tried this quest at around level 60 agility, and I could not get past the obstacles even after trying for four hours or so.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I wouldn't bring prossy, but I do recommend light "armour" with pray bonus, I used holy symbol, neitiznot, monk robes, holy book and wolfbane.

But you are still hauling around all that mourners gear so wearing light armour really doesn't do anything but take up inventory space.

But you are still hauling around all that mourners gear so wearing light armour really doesn't do anything but take up inventory space.

Take prossy and a terrorbird. Success rate of the handholds depends on your run energy, so use scrolls and summer pies right before every attempt.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

It's mainly ment for the superannoying hanging stones part. A commonly used strategy is to drop all your mourner gear and then transverse the hanging stones, having more chance to succeed. You can then pick them back up later. And with all the running, as few weight as possible is still a plus.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/MourningsEndPart2.html

Full quest guide ^^

The apparatus for the quest is at the top also

There's no reason to link to a quest guide; this is Tip.It. It's pretty obvious where to find one.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Does anyone here know if the infinite energy spa would be worth using? Or is it not worth it due to the time restriction?

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif