Observatory II & III

The_Mather1

Haven't done anything but plan what their plotlines should be yet, I thought I should let you TIF'ers help me decide that.

Observatory II:

-Started by talking to proffessor.

-Requiring Observatory I, and some construction.

Here you are to fix the bridge and reconstruct and repopulate the nearby village.

Should be short and easy as this is just preparing.

Observatory III:

-Started by talking to proffessor.

-Requires Observatory II, being able to cast the medium fire spell and having done pirate pete part of RFD.

The proffessor tells you to take his assistant out camping as he thinks he could need a day of, while camping the player discovers something new and mysterius, the moons. When you return to the proffessor he sais he might figure out how big they are but he needs your help to do it, agree and you'll se a cutscene of the player casting a fire spell on one of them, but before it is anywhere near the moon it'll die out. The proffessor tells you it might be bacause there is no air there and tell you to cast a earth spell using an earth rune he axidentally dropped a diamond on. Agree and you'll see a cutscene of the player casting a glowing earth spell on one of the moon, you'll se the spell seem smaller and smaller untill it's invisible. the proffessor wil say it's impossible to calculate due to the earth spell not being visible when it hit but then the assistant will say he watched it all the way using the telescope. You then build some sort of magic powered space shuttle on the request of the proffessor and travel to one of the moons wearing some modified diving aparatus and bring back some moon stone.

I know they're at a little diferent stages but that's because I'm too tired to try and come up with some thing(It's 2'o clock here in Norway now)

Ps:This could be usefull in Astronomy Outsanity.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yes. Just... yes.

(be glad these aren't real quests yet, or I'd have blown your eardrums out from Canada)

is it just me or did you spend more time on 3? :P

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

PROTIP: Runescape isn't on earth, its a totally different planet.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]