Finding trolls for my slayer task

KobraII

It's been a while since I've played, and I'm just getting back into the swing of things and decided that a good Slayer task would be good to get me started back up. To make a long story short, I need to kill 110+ trolls, and I have no idea where to find some.

Stats for my account:

78 combat

66 attack

64 strength

63 defense

64 hitpoints

39 prayer

39 magic

Any advice would be good, thanks in advance.

You'll need quests for Troll Stronghold or Death Plateau.

If you haven't done those yet I suggest you do, but if you really don't like questing you could also try and kill Trolls in the Fremennik area.

There's a cave which leads to the Dwarven city somewhere in the mountains on the east border of Relekka, in that cave you will find some Mountain Trolls.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Runescape Official Forum is the best place to kill trolls. There are also a few on these forums which I shall decline from naming.

-.-

Troll stronghold is one option, or you could kill Pee Hat and Kraker on Death Platea. These drop grantie shields, and there are other trolls which you can also kill. Stay away from the thrower trolls though.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Thanks for the tips guys. I tried walking to the Troll Stronghold from Burthlope and almost bit the dust a couple of times because those trolls along the path hit hard and quick. Ended up taking the easy way out and downgraded my task to Cave Slime, but my candle kept igniting the swamp gas and hitting high numbers

Thanks for the tips guys. I tried walking to the Troll Stronghold from Burthlope and almost bit the dust a couple of times because those trolls along the path hit hard and quick. Ended up taking the easy way out and downgraded my task to Cave Slime, but my candle kept igniting the swamp gas and hitting high numbers

Don't use the open flame. Get a lamp or a bullseye lantern. Just look under Firemaking and get the best covered light source you can.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Don't use the open flame. Get a lamp or a bullseye lantern. Just look under Firemaking and get the best covered light source you can.

You can also do the seer diary the headband works as a light source.

tintdawg.png