Finally a WIP, not a 2 minutes sketch

teenageloser33

Always love your linework. Looking really good so far, can't wait to see it finished and hopefully up for auction. Although I have one little crit, the hair at the side of his face, looks really weird, I know he is facing forward but it still looks a bit odd.

deadforumslol.png

Always love your linework. Looking really good so far, can't wait to see it finished and hopefully up for auction. Although I have one little crit, the hair at the side of his face, looks really weird, I know he is facing forward but it still looks a bit odd.

Yeah I see what're you saying, I've never been good with hair, I'm going to redo it don't worry, but as for now, I'll just leave it so he's not a baldy :P Thanks for your comments guys.

He's been pumping some serious iron eh? My only crit would be that the head maybe looks a wee bit small. I think try and give the hair a bit more volume too.

Looking sweet so far, and for free as well? The reciever better be grateful! :wink:

He's been pumping some serious iron eh? My only crit would be that the head maybe looks a wee bit small. I think try and give the hair a bit more volume too.

Looking sweet so far, and for free as well? The reciever better be grateful! :wink:

Yeah... I like the hair tbh, just a small fix here and there and make is noggin bigger.

when u finish make sure u dont sell it without waitin for me to make a bid =) i want this
Actually I think that he's making this for someone for free. :lol:

Edit: Something else is his thumb and how it's positioned holding the whip, it looks like he's got a very fat 6th finger. It should be coming from the other direction and connected to the palm kind of area.

Who exumed Bruce Lee's body and put it on that poor decapitated man's shoulders???

J272

What're you talking about? If you're going to speak; please let us know what you're talking about. Otherwise your comments are just utterly worthless.

I just think its funny how on most of your WIPs, the hair and facial structure look very similar to Bruce Lee.

Anyway, its a great sketch, your armour ideas are always reeally cool looking and original :D

J272

O btw teenageloser, some1 tries to sell this sig on rune hq, i was just browsing the forums and i saw that character.. lol it was preeety funny because he dude tried to clour it and make a background(which sucked :lol: ). I told eveyone there not to buy the sig cause it wasn't his

Just letting you know :)

• 3 weeks later...