new suggestions on new armour or new weapons

lychien

no, like tropical jungle, not like the current runescape jungles, bamboo jungles etc. also pandas cpuld be introduced not to mention a new p2p pet panda!

That's far east, not middle east. Lrn2geographyplz. Oh, and while you're at it, lrn2grammar and lrn2spell.

I'd post something more relevant, but I can't understand any of your posts whatsoever.

a70c7.png

Look up 'scimitar'. Did you not learn from your last locked thread? This isn't RSOF. Suggestions must be well thought out, not random top of mind things.

A scimitar is actually Arabian or something and oriental weapons are made with about a thousand times the quality, a katana is actually made from the highest quality steel smelted in two different ways and folded over a houndred times, a katana is like a long thin slightly bent razor while a scimitar is thin at the bottom and thicker at the top with a more noticable curve and the sharpness of a normal sword.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Look up 'scimitar'. Did you not learn from your last locked thread? This isn't RSOF. Suggestions must be well thought out, not random top of mind things.

A scimitar is actually Arabian or something and oriental weapons are made with about a thousand times the quality, a katana is actually made from the highest quality steel smelted in two different ways and folded over a houndred times, a katana is like a long thin slightly bent razor while a scimitar is thin at the bottom and thicker at the top with a more noticable curve and the sharpness of a normal sword.

Arabia is in the middle east, which is what he's suggesting.. at least he's saying middle east but then describing jungles.

Please don't keep bumping this thread. #-o

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

• 2 weeks later...

Dux and all of the other normal tifers, lol look at the account creation dates for his first supporter and him, they are 4 minutes apart!,

Dis wud ownzorz cuz 1t wud b liek awzom cuz teh peeps from east wud liek tthe runescap3 m0r u see wit i meun? It wud be soz azum.

2931373605_856533069d_o.gif

Where to start...

1) To the thread starter: You're right that in that perfect spelling and grammar aren't enforced by rules. However, you will find that people tend to take your ideas a lot more serious if you can show that you've put some effort into this, by, say... spelling things out correctly and adding some grammar to boot.

2) When you're replying to threads like these, you're only contributing to the problem, not the solution. Threads that start out poorly can sometimes be salvaged, but not by a page and a half of people telling each other not to respond to the troll. Report, report, report, but never reply. Posts like this:

Please don't keep bumping this thread. #-o
are the reason certain moderators cry themselves to sleep at night. Not me though, I'm a manly mod.

3) Everybody who posted in this thread can consider this lock message to be an informal slap on the wrist. This doesn't mean however, that there won't be consequences for repeat behaviour, whether it's starting suggestion threads with little effort put into them or by continuously bumping them up by telling other people not to reply to them.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.