[TWR] ILLUSION SMASH, Gf Tempted Killers.

SasTroopers

Friday, 5 pm est, cwri turrets map, 1hour cap, melee + binds only, no range, no blast, no multi clanning at all. no corrupt what u reckon?

accept?

ok

read what i said properly, the multi-clanning rule for TWR states you can't be in more than 1 TWR clan, thats what multi-clanning is in twr being in more than 1 clan in the twr saying no multi-clanning on here refers to that, when he said no multi-clanning AT ALL it's basically saying you cant be in any twr clans which is pointless to say unless you add outside of twr aswell.

Although tbh im not sure why downfall is arguing, illusion can reply to this themselves along with a twr mod. I don't think i'll waste anymore time on here arguing a mod can reply with his/her decision it won't affect the outcome of the war or anything so hf.

gz on the win ill

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TK, just seriously, accept the loss. Stop making excuses - Illusion was better than you in this war.

Congrats on your win Illusion, nice work. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

TK, just seriously, accept the loss. Stop making excuses - Illusion was better than you in this war.

Congrats on your win Illusion, nice work. :)

wish you would read before saying the first thing that comes to your mind, we accepted it a while ago :lol:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Friday, 5 pm est, cwri turrets map, 1hour cap, melee + binds only, no range, no blast, no multi clanning at all. no corrupt what u reckon?

accept?

ok

read what i said properly, the multi-clanning rule for TWR states you can't be in more than 1 TWR clan, thats what multi-clanning is in twr being in more than 1 clan in the twr saying no multi-clanning on here refers to that, when he said no multi-clanning AT ALL it's basically saying you cant be in any twr clans which is pointless to say unless you add outside of twr aswell.

Although tbh im not sure why downfall is arguing, illusion can reply to this themselves along with a twr mod. I don't think i'll waste anymore time on here arguing a mod can reply with his/her decision it won't affect the outcome of the war or anything so hf.

gz on the win ill

LOL... Idk how you can't comprehend "no multiclanning at all" as in or out of twr...

:wall: w/e gj ill ;)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Sutty, 1 member of Downfall who isn't even an official doesn't mean "Downfall" is arguing. Clay is always on war topics making sense of all the wars whether it's Downfall's or some other clan. On topic, grats illusion, it would be interesting to see a rematch. ;)

regi_sig.png

Remember that TWR muilty clan are enforced and TK never broked that rule. As for the fight......... towards the end it was about 2 kills per 20 secs just enough time for " ANY " player to go in and out of the portal. However, as far as if Illusion was involved in it is still unknown. Like Illusion stated that almost the whole entire fight it was close so for TK to lose about 7 members in less than a mins is hard to believe, but Iam sure Illusion member believes it.....

Wonder if Illusion fight TK full out Knock out head- on how much " smashing " can they can do ?.... as for this war..... lets just say the "real" winner TBD.... :shame:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Remember that TWR muilty clan are enforced and TK never broked that rule. As for the fight......... towards the end it was about 2 kills per 20 secs just enough time for " ANY " player to go in and out of the portal. However, as far as if Illusion was involved in it is still unknown. Like Illusion stated that almost the whole entire fight it was close so for TK to lose about 7 members in less than a mins is hard to believe, but Iam sure Illusion member believes it.....

Wonder if Illusion fight TK full out Knock out head- on how much " smashing " can they can do ?.... as for this war..... lets just say the "real" winner TBD.... :shame:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Funny. Towards the end we picked up the lead due to good sniping btw as some one else stated the kill count thing lags a bit [ meaning it doesn't count the kill asap takes a few secs ] 2 kills in 20 secs isn't hard to believe when we had a good sniper unit and our main pile had some good transitions from a good tank, killed him and then quickly found a new pile and got ko's - It's very possible to do that. Also I've heard you had some members re enter portal with no food - Not sure about this fact or fiction but if true that's yet another explanation for you.

6590ew.jpg

What are you even talking about.. We were getting constant kills, our snipe unit was demolishing.

They obviously lost momentum as we gained it around 84 kills, since they were on 83-84 kills until the fight was

almost done.

We have Fought TK in Matched ups & Clan Wars Run in, both with fair wins. I really don't care what you have to say. Only Reason we even Do CWA is for Tip.it so if something needs to be proven any clan can step into pvp.

illusiontextsigv2.png

Illusion Forums |Illusion Memberlist

IRC:Strikee | Illusion Leader | GFX Tag: .Strike

Just to clarify, we have accepted our loss, but we are just clearing up to others who may be wondering what the real deal was

Also, I know about the lag thing with kill count but kill count updates like 2 seconds after a person dies. I respect Illusion's organization and skill but I am sorry, if I say that 3 TK members simultaneously got koed at the most CRUCIAL moment of the war it is disrespect especially after TK has shown their warring skills in the past couple of months

Also, the 97-100 in 2 seconds thing at the end of the war is only proof to show that indeed someone was going in out of portal. It started around when you guys had around 88 ish kills and we couldnt find out who was going in and out cause it was a crucial point of the war and we didnt have time to waste walking all the way back to our portal to find out

Once again, it was a good fight nonetheless, but I just wanted to clear it up for you guys so maybe you'd be tempted to rematch us in a fight where the win is 100% convincing :P

this is just insulting now, king yufei is suggesting we would been involved?

IT WAS HIS SISTER

and as most tk members said it was just towards the end, when we had like 8 man lead already and there were like five kills remaining, and they accepted the lost, no need for a randomer to come here stirr it up again.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Illusion will be awarded points (and TK the 50), and the multi clanner will be dealt with by the Clan Staff.

Keep this topic clean, and (as much as I hate to agree with Generaldesor :P ): TK has accepted their loss, so no need for random people who aren't in any of the clans to try stirring up drama.

Good fight, points will be awarded soon. ::'

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

"Despite TK's last-second rule changes (100 kill count, multi-clanning allowed, etc...) we still performed very well."

I get the feeling that if we would have won the war, then that would have been their excuse for losing ::'

From the RSC topic of Illusion vs Tk,

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... 4856&st=60

Rules were Agreed upon, being Unclear whether or not it was a CWRI or First to 100 Kills

Illusion just rematch us please#

with Clear rules, Lol

I'm sure we'd be happy to if pvp pkri, send an offical to #illusion to set it up but I'm just a regular person so idk if it will be accepted or not :c

6590ew.jpg

From the RSC topic of Illusion vs Tk,

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... 4856&st=60

Rules were Agreed upon, being Unclear whether or not it was a CWRI or First to 100 Kills

Illusion just rematch us please#

with Clear rules, Lol

I'm sure we'd be happy to if pvp pkri, send an offical to #illusion to set it up but I'm just a regular person so idk if it will be accepted or not :c

Umm, Aww. Is that the only way to get a Rematch#?

By the way, I love the last line in your signature!#

Lol, Dandaman, honestly, why'd you quit Impact?

van_sig.png