When does MTK stop becoming profitable?

Johannas

I have 2 weeks on holiday now where i won't have access to a computer.

Just wanted to know what percentage (or whereabouts) that you start losing money instead of gaining in MTK.

Even if i'm still going to profit after ~16 days of neglect i'd still like to know.

Thanks.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

You will still be profiting I believe, however, if for some reason you do not want to risk this, then take the cash out before the holiday!

Personally I would leave it. Afterall, WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN??

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

Put enough to lose only 75k per day. You only need 100% the day you withdraw I believe.

No, you need 100% each day before the update to get the full results, but I heard you should still profit even at 60%.

Staurolite.png

Put enough to lose only 75k per day. You only need 100% the day you withdraw I believe.

No, you need 100% each day before the update to get the full results, but I heard you should still profit even at 60%.

Yeah you musn't confuse these things.

Approval is stored day by day.

However the items you get aren't generated until you ask for them, whihc is why u can swap from raw fish to aples then withdraw and get all maples.

However just becuz u have 100% at the time doesn't mean u get 100% for each day u left it.

But yeah 2 weeks shuld be fine, it only drains around 1% a day and anything above 80% still gives gr8 profit, and anything above about 60% still gives profit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah you musn't confuse these things.

Approval is stored day by day.

However the items you get aren't generated until you ask for them, whihc is why u can swap from raw fish to aples then withdraw and get all maples.

However just becuz u have 100% at the time doesn't mean u get 100% for each day u left it.

But yeah 2 weeks shuld be fine, it only drains around 1% a day and anything above 80% still gives gr8 profit, and anything above about 60% still gives profit.

Are you sure? I remember I put one worker on mahogany for the fremenik diary, then the next day I switched it, and after two more days of waiting, I still got mahogany logs. :?

Staurolite.png

Thats wat all the guides say and thats the way it has always worked for me.

Whatever it is on at time to of collection is what you get.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just tried to do it myself. Had flax and maples (both for seeds), changed it to fish+coal before withdrawing, but still got my flax, maples and seeds. :|

Are you sure the "time of collection" doesn't mean when your subjects collect the resources every day, around midnight?

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

Just tried to do it myself. Had flax and maples (both for seeds), changed it to fish+coal before withdrawing, but still got my flax, maples and seeds. :|

Are you sure the "time of collection" doesn't mean when your subjects collect the resources every day, around midnight?

Unless they changed very recently it it should be

Talk to advisor > collect resources NO > change settings > talk to advisor > collect resources YES > get whatever you're new settings are

I've done it a few times when the most profitable ones change and nvr had a problem

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Depending on the jobs you set them it can be anything upto about 50 days (since you currently double your money with some of the options).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Unless they changed very recently it it should be

Talk to advisor > collect resources NO > change settings > talk to advisor > collect resources YES > get whatever you're new settings are

I've done it a few times when the most profitable ones change and nvr had a problem

I'll confirm this is correct, as of about a week and a half ago.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Well 2 weeks away from a computer means that you will get at a minimum of 76% approval, and MTK usually isn't worth it once it hits about 50-60%. You should be fine, oh and have a good vacation ;) .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots