Slayer Tasks

Crazyboy1102

Hey guys. I'm here to just talk about slayer tasks.

Some of us hate solo slayer because it can get quite boring so I thought I would help you out (Or help me :wall: )

I thought if you have the same tasks as me, you may want to join me when i'm online. When i'm online here i will mostly be online on RS. It does not have to be multi combat becuase we can just talk <3:

My Current task is: Kalphites

I am currently: Online.

If you have any thoughts (including rants) post here BUT if you want to slay with me plz pm me. My pm is always on so feel free to talk.

You can also post here if you are looking for someone else to slay with. Just don't spam!

Just another Pwnage Runescape player

Melee player

Well, kalphites are not very well co-optable, as most people prefer to cannon them. Also, a lot of people block them as they are not very good exp and have poor drops.

I like your idea, though.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Well, kalphites are not very well co-optable, as most people prefer to cannon them. Also, a lot of people block them as they are not very good exp and have poor drops.

I like your idea, though.

Yeah. Thx and also i will just keep changing my slay task for something new and hope I can team with someone for it.

Also thinking if i should just cannon these but the costs are so much :x

Melee player

Well, changing just to get a team might be a little un-efficient.

Maybe on the RSOF you could find someone to team up with.

On the other hand, most slayer mosters have people there allready, you could chat with these people. For example, Aquanites and abyssal demons always have people there.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

It is actually for people needing help and advice, not offering.

On the index, under Help&Advice, it states.

Help & Advice

Whether you need help or are offering help, all questions belong here.

As for the OP, I guess it would be cool if it caught on.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

why not start a slayer type clan/community thing? choose a world and get a small community gathered, and with enough ppl, odds are your going to have at least one person at a task with you. even then, with a cc you could chat with a bunch of ppl at once. I, for one, would be more than willing to join. Most slayers i meet either have public off, or are jerks when they do talk...

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

It is actually for people needing help and advice, not offering.

On the index, under Help&Advice, it states.

Help & Advice

Whether you need help or are offering help, all questions belong here.

As for the OP, I guess it would be cool if it caught on.

Need help: You post a question and get help from others on the forum.

Offering Help: Someone posts a question and you help them out by answering it if you know it.

That's what the board is for, not just giving help without a question.

OT: Just join a clan that talks about slayer. There are a few of them on RSOF. Most people like to slay on their own as there isn't any others that get in the way.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Way too many mod wannabees in this topic. Is it that big a deal that he posted it here? Seriously.. let the mods do their work.. there's no point in making the "doesn't belong here" comments cause neither you or the original poster can do anything about it now.

I don't understand why people hate Kalphites.. Kalphite soldiers are pretty good, minus the annoying poison. Very good combat xp, and they tend to drop a few blue charms a trip.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I don't understand why people hate Kalphites.. Kalphite soldiers are pretty good, minus the annoying poison. Very good combat xp, and they tend to drop a few blue charms a trip.

Thats what i mean. I want to do those with someone not just the low levels. Can LS also since its multi.

Melee player

I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I personally hate them because they are usually too crowded. Even with only two people in the room I spend way too much time waiting for a respawn.

We all hate solo slayer because it can get quite boring so I thought I would help you out
I hope you have luck finding someone, but we don't all hate solo slaying.

I prefer to go slaying by myself, and rather dislike it when people try to chat with me. Maybe it's because I'm usually reading forums at the same time, but I find "company" while slaying to be kind of annoying.

I just like to be doing something else other then standing and clicking :cry:

Why do you play Runescape?

Like the people above me said, just join a clan chat or have a chat with other people.

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png