When was the last time you vomited?

Sleepy

When did you last vomit? I last vomited a few years ago, I was sick with a very bad flu that kept me home from school for a few days. Not very exciting.

Post your stories.

(Strange topic. . .I know.)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hystericalfaith

This topic ain't strange, well yeah it is but I last threw up 2 weeks ago when I had some bug.

Um.. yeah.. :|

I would have to say, probably January of last year (about 1.5 years ago)

I had the flu and missed about a week of school, threw up 6 times in one day I think :?

Wasn't very fun..

30.5.2004 when schools ended

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Last year I had a bad headache and the chills and overall felt crummy. I sat on the couch all day, and at the end I induced it, and I was happy and feeling good :).

Before that, the year before I puked all over the tarmac outside my school, when I was going from class to class...I puked soooo much that time, and my french book took off in the wind...Papers everywhere...

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

What's vomitting? :oops: Oh that stuff where the brown/yellow/green stuff flys? Ahh that hasn't happened for like 4 months.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

What's vomitting? :oops: Oh that stuff where the brown/yellow/green stuff flys? Ahh that hasn't happened for like 4 months.

To puke, to barf, to throw up :wink:

Anyway, the last time I vomited was about 7 years ago, I drank waaaay to much milk 8)

day after my 18th birthday. if you can remember your 18th birthday then it wasnt good enuf :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

my sister was sick last night. lol she went out and when she came home all i heard was her retching in the bathroom while im triyng to sleep. lovely. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

2 days ago, was in hospital having surgury on my knees, had to much morphene, like 6 doses i was told, and tryed to eat food, and couldnt keep it down,

2 legs bandaged up, gee;s it hurts, had to take the graft out of my left leg and put it in my right knee, for the new acl

got out of hospital yesterday,

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

About 2 weeks ago probably. Happens everytime after I run, which is strange considering I'm athletic and have played sports all my life and never had problems. It's only been recent.

How long has it been since I vomitted? Too long. :lol: j/k

It's been quite a while, I'm hardly ever sick anymore.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Two autumns ago. Wasn't feeling well in my math class and asked permission to leave the room. Lost my lunch; assumed I ate something that didn't suit my stomach. :(

I get pissed twice a week and i'm NEVER sick, no matter how much I drink, i'm never ever sick. All my friends say I have a stomach to steel :P

So the last time I was sick was about 6 years ago.

I get pissed twice a week and i'm NEVER sick, no matter how much I drink, i'm never ever sick. All my friends say I have a stomach to steel :P

So the last time I was sick was about 6 years ago.

lol i doubt that.. sumtimes well have 20 + drinks.. you jus aint drinkin enuff..

if u drink 20+ drinks in like half an hour.. beleive me ur guna puke..

Rsn: snyper jr