Bosses

SacredFlam3s

What is a good boss that makes money that i could kill, preferably solo cause i dont like organising a team. Also don't say giant mole cause i did it when i was level 90 and found it a bore running around.

Thanks,

Sailor89

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

not even KQ or something like that, remember i have a war tortoise

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

A War Tort doesn't really make up for low str/def. But you could try killing the KBD. I hear ranging the KBD is better then melee, unless you're on task of course.

Once you get higher stats you should be able to do GWD. Until then try killing things that make good money but aren't considered bosses. Consistent money > Luck drops Imo.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

A War Tort doesn't really make up for low str/def. But you could try killing the KBD. I hear ranging the KBD is better then melee, unless you're on task of course.

Once you get higher stats you should be able to do GWD. Until then try killing things that make good money but aren't considered bosses. Consistent money > Luck drops Imo.

ok, should i bring a combat familiar or war tortoise? i would use either fire titan or moss titan depending on whats better

SacredFlam3s.png

ok, should i bring a combat familiar or war tortoise? i would use either fire titan or moss titan depending on whats better

nvm i just killed it 6 times in one trip with a war tortoise, potting up with range pot every kill, and 15%range pray. is this the best way?

SacredFlam3s.png

You can do barrows? even i can solo that ;)

haha *sarcasm* anyone could do barrows, even my level 16 tank.

i was wondering, since im in love with the KBD, what is the drop rate of a visage, and a head.

SacredFlam3s.png

You culd maybe scrap thru the kq or kbd.

But it'd burn up supplies and probably make a loss.

Chaos ele ain't worth it.

Dks would kill you

GWD would own u

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You culd maybe scrap thru the kq or kbd.

But it'd burn up supplies and probably make a loss.

Chaos ele ain't worth it.

Dks would kill you

GWD would own u

im killing the KBD 6 times in one trip, so im making a small profit, but i am not know to be lucky (285 iron/steel drags and no dragon legs/skirt)

I was wondering about KQ and verac's, doesn't KBD have better drops then KQ?

SacredFlam3s.png

im killing the KBD 6 times in one trip, so im making a small profit, but i am not know to be lucky (285 iron/steel drags and no dragon legs/skirt)

The visage is far rarer than a dragon chain or 2h.

The visage is far rarer than a dragon chain or 2h.

The KBD has alot of rune drops.

But would the KQ be more money? and if i kill it, should i wait for the respawn or just tele out and restock?

SacredFlam3s.png

KQ destroys you. I mostly barely manage one kill a trip with full Veracs and am forced to do at least two if I don't use it. Granted, my offensive stats are low, but your defensive stats are equally low.

And her drops are crap. Not even kidding. I've solod quite a few bosses, and she takes the cake for the crappiest drop list of any boss. Here's what I got in 8 kills:

500 Mithril arrows

19 Blood runes

Amulet of power

600 Fire runes

6x Lobster

Rune chainbody

Uncut emerald

600 Fire runes

And considering I go through like 30-40 Sharks and 2 Prayer potions a kill... ye.

You're better off soloing Dagannoth Rex with your stats.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I recommend(if you want to fight gwd bosses) the bandos boss, as he is the easiest boss there is. Ranging is the best way to go with protect from melee. His drops are quite good so if you want to fight a gwd boss, I would say the bandos one.

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

not sure of drop rate but I know it's the best of any dragon. not sure about head either.

Actually, it's about the same as a Mithril Dragon and Skeletal wyvern.

Do it would be, in truth, better to kill Mithril Dragons. Much easier to get to, closer to bank, a lot easier and a lot safer, plus you get far better drops. On average the drops are better and you can take more home, and the Visage isn't the only good drop. You remember what the KBD was originally made for? Dmeds, lol. You know what Mithril dragons are made for? Dfulls. Much better, am I right?

So sure it's not a boss monster, but it's just as well.

3 things:

-You need 3 people to enter Waterbirth now, not 2

-You cannot safespot Rex, like any other monster, since it will back away

-Prime can now hit you in the safespot

3 things:

Does this mean it is impossible to kill rex without a team now?

not sure of drop rate but I know it's the best of any dragon. not sure about head either.

Actually, it's about the same as a Mithril Dragon and Skeletal wyvern.

Do it would be, in truth, better to kill Mithril Dragons. Much easier to get to, closer to bank, a lot easier and a lot safer, plus you get far better drops. On average the drops are better and you can take more home, and the Visage isn't the only good drop. You remember what the KBD was originally made for? Dmeds, lol. You know what Mithril dragons are made for? Dfulls. Much better, am I right?

So sure it's not a boss monster, but it's just as well.

Could i do it, and how should i do it?

Remember, this is for money and just the excitement

SacredFlam3s.png

It's still very possible, but it's a lot more dangerous and you won't be lasting nearly as long as you could have before.

3 things:

3 things:

- It's getting fixed.

- So you'll pray Melee and just stand south? I am used to always use a Prayer there due to the Spinolyps, this won't change much (granted, Guthan method will be quite nerfed).

- I doubt Prime can hit you south side. If it can, excuses.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]