slayer task spiritual warriors.

Lameo3

From Axe Man Jack's slayer guide in the AOW:

Spiritual Warriors- Clues- Lvl 3 Charms- No

msgspritualwarriors-1.png

Spiritual Warriors were introduced with the God Wars Dungeon in August 2007. They drop a fair amount of Rune items and Level 3 Clue Scrolls. They were initially advised to skip because Jagex initially had them dropping level 2 clues. This has been corrected, and their decent drop rate of High Alcable items makes them a task worth considering.

To get to them, the teleport to Trollheim is easiest. When you go in the God Wars Dungeon go north to the Zamorak portion of the Dungeon. Ensuring you have a piece of Zamorak gear on (Cape or vambs if you intend to use Guthan's to heal) , Melee gear, Guthan's, and black mask, go to the small room shown in picture for a 2 spawn of Warriors. Kill the 2 Spiritual Warriors that spawn there.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I always fight GWD foes in the main room. I have 1 of each God item, so I don't have to worry about being attacked. I believe if you attack a spiritual ranger/mage/warrior while they are already in combat, they will continue to attack what they were fighting and not attack you. They don't turn & fight you like aviansies do. You don't really have to worry about praying this way. I always take a bunyip just in case, so I san stand there & heal back up for a bit if I have to.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Just note though that tasks where you kill ones being attacked can take longer then if you were to kill the Zamorak ones.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you are ever being attacked by a mage, put on prayer. The chances of them splashing on you is extremely small and their average hit is double digits.

Personally, I kill with prayer on the zamorak mages in the boss area. I wear my best prayer set-up with a zammy item, and gear up for the usual prayer slayer task.

Stellactic.gif

If you are ever being attacked by a mage, put on prayer. The chances of them splashing on you is extremely small and their average hit is double digits.

Personally, I kill with prayer on the zamorak mages in the boss area. I wear my best prayer set-up with a zammy item, and gear up for the usual prayer slayer task.

The guy is 70 slayer...

He can't even hit mages. :P

He is talking about warriors.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Just wear what you'd usually wear for slayer (vs melee). Definitely go to the Zamorak area. Take a sara item just to wear on the way there. You may wanna take a prayer pot incase you accidentally attack a spiritual mage because the Zamroak fortress drains your prayer. Take runes for as many alcs as you have warriors to kill 'cause they drop a LOAD of alcable stuff. You should be fine.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

I'm pretty sure using an Unholy Icon (the necklace thing) in place of a Fury and keeping Fire Cape/Defender on is better stats than using an Unholy Book, can't really remember, been months since I last played, but something's telling me I tested it and it's better. xD just mess around with them, you don't really need to pray at all, I'd advise going to the Zamorak Fortress to kill them so you only need one god related item, take decent armour and a few bunyips and you're sorted.

~TAKE ALCHS~

They'll make you alot compared to some alch-y tasks, if you get lucky with the rune halberds and things like that. :)

Hope that made sense, I'm so tired.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png