Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

I believe that is my bank spot. I will be coming to take it. K.

You can have it sir, I only use it for Maging. :)

Where are you anyways? Thought you were coming back? :o

Pro. :thumbup:

Not as pro as you.

ILY.

O.

ILY.

ILHIMMORE

O.

Been Runecrafting more. But I have been slacking! Should be near on 80 by now but instead 75k to 79. :lol:

100624175634.png

Why set a goal for 82 rc

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Dear Sir,

it has come to my notice that you have not been slaying but skilling instead for the past few days.

You must understand that this is against our company motto, and that you will thusly be fired from Slayers Inc. if we do not see significantly different results on your hiscore page in the next week.

Kind regards,

Dj (current CEO of Slayers Inc)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

99 Runecrafting a hard goal to reach. I know (Check my blog). But I wish you the best of luck anyway :D. You can do it! Just keep rcing :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

O.

O.

Why set a goal for 82 rc

Double Astrals.

Dear Sir,

it has come to my notice that you have not been slaying but skilling instead for the past few days.

You must understand that this is against our company motto, and that you will thusly be fired from Slayers Inc. if we do not see significantly different results on your hiscore page in the next week.

Kind regards,

Dj (current CEO of Slayers Inc)

O, I'm sorry sir. I shall slay again after 99 Runecraftingzor when I have teh GPEEZ!

O.

O.

99 Runecrafting a hard goal to reach. I know (Check my blog). But I wish you the best of luck anyway :D. You can do it! Just keep rcing :)

Yeah, you've been going for it for quite a while now. :) Best thing for you is though, you don't burn out like I probably will lol.

Thanks, and good luck yourself with 99. :D

Been a on a small holiday, but now back. ;) Before I went a did some dk's got a few drops then died, didn't get blessed fml. Gf 15m or so. Oh well, here's the drops I got and now time for moar Rc'ingggggg. :smile: When I got back last night I also did TOG and got 2 Dung levels. :D

100625223730.png

(Outhit a crasher using fire surge and had 99 Mage for second hatchet :D)

100625225512.png

100627003009.png

100706211200.png

Nub, gud that you're finally back <3 Too bad you brought the smell back with you :(

But get back to Rcing :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Nub, gud that you're finally back <3 Too bad you brought the smell back with you :(

But get back to Rcing :D

Thanks, but that smell is you. :D

And yeah back to Rcing. :) Got 79 yesterday, should get 80 tomorrow, but that depends because I'm quite busy tomorrow.

Had two death matches with my friend Psi, first one he destroyed me with his CLS, don't even think he ate! :lol:

Second I owned him like the boss I am. ;) Lol, jokes he ran out of food. :D

100708162946j.png

100709153616.png

No u did.

Nice rcing :).

Keep it up and good luck :)

Not as nice as yours sir, but thanks. :)

Noob.

Fat.

I've seen you runecrafting on world 99 often lately, hope you're enjoying it as much as me. ;)

Yeah saw you a lot too, but yeah I am enjoying it as much as you. :D

Finally got 80 Runecrafting. Also got 40 Dungeoneering at TOG. Also got 14m Summoning exp, had used my blue charms and turned 3m cash into 9.1m, then decided to use my profits and get the 509k exp needed for 14m. Currently farming Dwarf weeds as well as Runecrafting, there good exp, will most likely use the herbs for Herblore too, cheaper exp ftw! :D

100713215820.png

100715012630.png

100715120902.png

Congratulations on 80 runecrafting! It's been troublesome just getting 68-70 for me! I hope to see it 82 in the near future ;).

Hehe, well I enjoy Runecrafting now.

Thanks and yeah, 82 should be soon.

Bump :D

Ty sirrrrrrr. ;)

So much love in this blog! <3:

All because of you. <3:

Well I been Runecrafting moar (suprize) and got 81. :) 220k from 82 right now. Got 83 Farming on a herb run too, all of 82-83 has been through herb runs. :o

100717233005.png

100718150710.png

Grats nub <3 Ily.

Also, CHANGE THAT COLOR OF PM'S@@

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Giz a go, mayne.

O.

:thumbup: I approve

Whyty sir, 99 Slayah yet???

Well I've finally achieved my first goal on the road to 99 Runecrafting.. 82! This is a good milestone because I can now craft double Astrals! I will be doing this 82-91 Rc, which I expect to take 1-2 months. :twisted: I've also got 47 Dungeoneering now. All from TOG, penguins and those new Dungeons. So technically I've only trained 1-5 Dungeoneering :lol:

100721124631.png

100722222556.png

o wow, way to ignore me :( </3

Anyway, grats on 82! <3: <3: <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Okay so I'm a lil bored of Runecrafting, so taking a small Dung break, wont be too long I hope!

I've now got 55 Dungeoneering, and well being honest I quite like the mini-game, I mean skill.

Well I was bored, waiting for my American friends to wake up so we could Dung so I decided I'ma solo the KQ for teh lolz. My second ever KQ I get this beauty!

100727135411.png