Runescape Elites versus Armia Polska (Polish Army)

Bloodlover9

Hello there! Some of you might have never heard of us. I'm Jules, also known as I like Araul (Current display name on RS) and Bloodlover99, warlord of Runescape Elites. I've been approached by someone of Tip It with the question if we were interested on getting active on here. We've decided that we'd like to actively participate on these forums, so, here we are!

If any Tip it clans are interested in warring us, feel free to drop by on our IRC, #relites on irc.seersirc.net :)

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=releague

Forums: www.runescape-elites.com

zybezreadvertisementban.png

Runescape Elites versus Armia Polska

Earlier this week, I approached Lucjan from AP for a fullout and matched options war. After some we discussed a couple of rules, we agreed on these rules.

Two rounds

First round is fullout

Second round is matched

World 118

Start at 7:30 PM GMT

Ranged allowed

No blasting

No purple spells

Northern spawn attacks

Corrupted armour is allowed in the first round

Round one

The first round was fullout. We went to CWA, were pretty pumped and expected AP to pull not that big. We started out with 32 people and then noticed how they got up to 39 people.

screenshot101w.jpg

AP decided to prime me and I managed to tank just as long as RE's prime. As the fight went on, AP kept hitting beasts who managed to do an amazing job tanking, which resulted in getting it tied at 28 v 28. They managed to keep up with us for some of the part but our amazing performance made sure that we killed them all off.

Pics:

screenshot102s.jpg

screenshot103.jpg

screenshot104n.jpg

screenshot108.jpg

screenshot109j.jpg

screenshot111za.jpg

screenshot112h.jpg

Round two

No starting pic, 27v27 start.

screenshot115r.jpg

screenshot116.jpg

screenshot117.jpg

This round was matched, but this time without corrupted armour. We pulled 28 people, but Tibo brought corrupted so he went out :(.. This time, the warlords decided to give some potential talent the space to lead, which resulted in something very nice. Lordblaat did his best calling and managed to do a fairly good job. As soon as he got piled iRenamon took over who really did an amazing job. That, in combination with fairly good tanking, amazing binding, ranging, (anti)sniping and switching gave us the victory.

Ending:

screenshot118e.jpg

screenshot119.jpg

Hi I'm Jules.

Wow RE, I wondered what happened to you guys. Haven't seen a topic a topic from you guys in awhile, but i never check sals anymore so thats probably why.

We only occasionally post our wins on RSC. Might want to check that out ;).

nice to see you post here :P Multiple rounds musta made the fight really long. Gratz on your win.

Actually, no, we had swift KO's in both rounds which made both of the fights no longer then like.. 20-30 mins?

Hi I'm Jules.

Gratz, if you are interested in joining TWR post your details in the forum, get 2 clan officials named on tipit and off you go, declare on clans, the more fights you do the more points you get :)

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg