Afk-able Tasks

elucin8er

Mining concentrated golds is pretty decent if you ask me. Woodcutting is supposedly very easy with ivies but I haven't cut them since the update.

By the way, nice to see an ex-TMW here.

Hegel.png

When I do something in my room, like read books or the internet, watch tv or movies, clean, sit around, play with my cat or whatever else, I play runescape. Everything I do in RS is AFK'd. There's no 100% focus on RS ever. If I want to focus on playing a game, I go play PS3 or great games like Diablo 2 on the computer (then again I usually play RS while playing d2).

The least AFKable (=playble, for me) tasks are mining (I haven't tried concentrated rocks), fletching, thieving... Easiest stuff of course wc, fishing, cooking, alching, prayer.

I play RS because it's easy to play while doing something else.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

Mining concentrated golds is pretty decent if you ask me. Woodcutting is supposedly very easy with ivies but I haven't cut them since the update.

By the way, nice to see an ex-TMW here.

Oh wow its Chenjs ..... that's amazing. What's it been, like 4-5 years lol. I see you've gotten your goal of maxing everything, well done :) Lol TMW, memories :P Most of them gone on to control the games most powerful clans now.

Back on topic. Concentrated gold ores? I'll have to look into this, definetly.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I currently AFK at monks, I have the game running fullscreen on one monitor, while on the other I either play another game (like Trackmania - because the races are short and gives me plenty of chances to check the RS Screen). I also do other things, like check in on my favourite sites, watch TV Shows or Movies, complete some homework, Pretty much anything :D

Untitled-1_01-1.png

awcaddet2.gifawcaddet2.gifUntitled-1_04-1.pngsig-11716.jpgsig-11743.jpgsig-11744.jpgsig-11745.jpg

(Signature Work in Progress)

To help get you more of the right sort of response, I've moved this thread to the Questionnaires subforum, which is a more appropriate place for it. Happy posting :)

Was already done, so exactly what did you do?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

To help get you more of the right sort of response, I've moved this thread to the Questionnaires subforum, which is a more appropriate place for it. Happy posting :)

Was already done, so exactly what did you do?

Hi Stone :mrgreen:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably cutting magics after getting the evil tree autobank. You don't really have to worry about the tree being cut down if you're alone, and you don't have to worry about banking.

I kinda afk mining at LRC too

AFK slayer at dags is nice as well.

Lagatag.png

I used to afk Yews a lot, but now I do Ivy. I sometimes do with Lobsters/Swordfish too when I need some more food in the bank. The auto-banking after an Evil Tree is really useful too, I afk Willows when I do that and I usually get 20 minutes or so worth. :)

I usually read or do my homework/coursework when I afk, which is good because I'm an efficiency freak so it makes me happy to do be doing 2 things at once.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...