Halloween Event

Sewdisfrnubs

ya it sux missing them i doen all but the easter ring... think the first untradeable event i got was the scythe, yep the scythe

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Normally, (Atleast, to the best of my knowledge) they're released 7 days before, and are kept in the game for 7 days after. So... 24th of October - 7th of November? the 24th's a Saturday, so it'll be before/after that weekend. And the 7th's also a Saturday, so it'll either be the 9th or 6th. Don't quote me on this, I'm just rambling... :razz:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

like the other person said, all holiday events are released 85% of the time one whole week before the actual date of the holiday, and are kept in game until a whole week after the holiday for a total of 2 weeks. sometimes this is not the case due to the business of jagex hq. sometimes the holiday event will be released 4-5 days before the actual holiday - if this is the case, they will compensate for that and extend the event 2-3 more days past a week after the holiday so that it remains in game for a total of 2 weeks.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I bet it will be released next Thursday. They seem to like updating on either Tues, Wed, or Thurs (Mostly Tues when they can). Thurs is closer to being one week before Halloween so that's why I think it will be then. I really hope it's next week. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what they have planned, they went all out last year..it was amazing.

Big_Stingman.png

What do you think is left to give out for Halloween? Grim reapers hood, the scythe? Are his robes coming out now? He lost them in the wash and you the unfortunate player has to go back and help him find his clothes before he catches a severe cold.

What do you think is left to give out for Halloween? Grim reapers hood, the scythe? Are his robes coming out now? He lost them in the wash and you the unfortunate player has to go back and help him find his clothes before he catches a severe cold.

If that's the assignment then don't expect him to give you the robes after you get them cause that would result in him still catching a severe cold... ;P

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif