[TWR] Downfall dominates Divine Vindicators

Thehitman324

GRATZ DOWNFALL

better luck next time Divine Kings FA list

p.s: to the indian kid who hacked downfall site, you should be packing for your holiday not hacking.

nice racism !!! specially ephasizing on the words "INDIAN KID"shows that! dont waste ur time here go stock ur addy armour price is rising stair hugger!

I just know it was an indian kid so thats what Ima call him.Not to mention you used "indian holiday" as an excuse to move the date and postpone the rape a bitt

go stock on fog tokens you 141 idiot

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dv are pathetic

great job downfall <3

gtfo from topics involving us! make topics of ur own or u cant do that?

t0 cant leave us alone, t0 gtfo

Uh no thanks. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to look at any topic we want to.

Gratz Df on your win ;] I'm sorry DFFC couldn't be there... had a war of our own. But thanks for showing up later and cheering us on ^^ !

And Karan... don't need to see you go around talkin' bout how Tyler can lead better than Jack because I'm sorry but he can't lead at all.

Yes you are allowed to look/post in any topic you want but you are not allowed to flamebait/or say comment like "pathetic" get that!

ss-1-1.jpg

dv are pathetic

great job downfall <3

Gratz Df on your win ;] I'm sorry DFFC couldn't be there... had a war of our own. But thanks for showing up later and cheering us on ^^ !

And Karan... don't need to see you go around talkin' bout how Tyler can lead better than Jack because I'm sorry but he can't lead at all.

Rofl Tyler learned from Jc but tyler still can't lead. This is him. "Fall in, Get on this guy, Fall in, get on this guy" I don't even have a mic and I led before him when I was in lgz lol.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

GRATZ DOWNFALL

p.s: to the indian kid who hacked downfall site, you should be packing for your holiday not hacking.

nice racism !!! specially ephasizing on the words "INDIAN KID"shows that! dont waste ur time here go stock ur addy armour price is rising stair hugger!

I just know it was an indian kid so thats what Ima call him.Not to mention you used "indian holiday" as an excuse to move the date and postpone the rape a bitt

If we wanted an excuse we wouldnt have warred at all kid .....and it wasnt a holiday it was a festival just like christman u moron racist gtfo and make a fake topic which u r best at. Look whos saying 141? u were born there mofo!

ss-1-1.jpg

dv are pathetic

great job downfall <3

Yes you are allowed to look/post in any topic you want but you are not allowed to flamebait/or say comment like "pathetic" get that!

theres pathetic...then theres you.

you get that?

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

Generaldesor for best ni member ever.

@GUDD Kerrigo is right u are pathetic...gf

Yes ofcourse i am pathetic coz u all grew up together from 141 and cant forget the brotherhood thats y u group up. Pretty much biased people over here i must say

ss-1-1.jpg

Yes ofcourse i am pathetic coz u all grew up together from 141 and cant forget the brotherhood thats y u group up. Pretty much biased people over here i must say

GLad u realized it now gtfo

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

GRATZ DOWNFALL

If we wanted an excuse we wouldnt have warred at all kid .....and it wasnt a holiday it was a festival just like christman u moron racist gtfo and make a fake topic which u r best at. Look whos saying 141? u were born there mofo!

You dont even know me, and I have been clanning since you were in dipers, not to mention your not quite entitled to use 141 as an insult when ur clan is from there. Fake topics? im in NI not DK, and again is not racism, if I call an indian "indian" it is not racism, if I knew his name I would call him by his name, ps its christmas not cristman learn english , ps Im not gonna gtfo ps 2 U MAD

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Guddu, you can't really say this when your clan derived from w141, and still goes to w141 daily.

But I gotta say now, the 'racism' was taking things a little too far. It's always good to have a few rivals, but this is getting out of hand. If any DV members wish to talk to any other T0 members about this topic, then please come to #t0 where we can discuss this, because it's getting too unfriendly for my liking.

New account: Jack

GRATZ DOWNFALL

Generaldesor for best ni member ever.

@GUDD Kerrigo is right u are pathetic...gf

GRATZ DOWNFALL

You dont even know me, and I have been clanning since you were in dipers, not to mention your not quite entitled to use 141 as an insult when ur clan is from there. Fake topics? im in NI not DK, and again is not racism, if I call an indian "indian" it is not racism, if I knew his name I would call him by his name, ps its christmas not cristman learn english , ps Im not gonna gtfo ps 2 U MAD

CAN I GET A GOOD FIGHT

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Give df points and close the topic

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

GRATZ DOWNFALL

it seems you got nothing to do,check this it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7eKEyF2Kg

champ.gif

GRATZ DOWNFALL

gl rebuilding DV

where from the word rebuilding is coming? we r still bigger then you lol

bigger means nothing as this proves yet again. all i know is ur better at getting koed ;)

NI just stay away from the affairs of dv?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

GRATZ DOWNFALL

it seems you got nothing to do,check this it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7eKEyF2Kg

it seems you lot have nothing to do either.

When your clan pks by yourselves and you dont have to rely on being dks butt buddys we talk.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Guddu, you can't really say this when your clan derived from w141, and still goes to w141 daily.

But I gotta say now, the 'racism' was taking things a little too far. It's always good to have a few rivals, but this is getting out of hand. If any DV members wish to talk to any other T0 members about this topic, then please come to #t0 where we can discuss this, because it's getting too unfriendly for my liking.

who first bought up the issue of 141? and who doesnt go to 141? none t0 members made a racist comment so no need to discuss with t0.Its just t0 members always post offensive stuffs like " pathetic" it exceeded the limit.

Regarding the racist comment it was made the kid who check others dipers.And to tell u generaldessor i am much older then u in age.

Regarding dk only 4 people from dv is dk there are fellow dk members who r downfall too we daily pk together y only blame dv as dk y not df??

ss-1-1.jpg

LETS PLAY VID BATTLES

guddrululz I dont care if your 40 irl, Ive been clanning for far more time than you had.

Downfall stopped pking with dk

while all dv ranks and some members pk with them, why?too scared to go out on your own?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

who first bought up the issue of 141? and who doesnt go to 141? none t0 members made a racist comment so no need to discuss with t0.Its just t0 members always post offensive stuffs like " pathetic" it exceeded the limit.

Regarding the racist comment it was made the kid who check others dipers.And to tell u generaldessor i am much older then u in age.

Regarding dk only 4 people from dv is dk there are fellow dk members who r downfall too we daily pk together y only blame dv as dk y not df??

yo bro name the DF members I've asked you to do it before and you have yet to name them...

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

ur bigger than us?

WE JUST [bLEePEED] U up the bum. U can't handel it u may be bigger but our quality of members are better so gf dosent matter about size we can kick ur bum anytime any place. PVP pl0x

LETS PLAY VID BATTLES

guddrululz I dont care if your 40 irl, Ive been clanning for far more time than you had.

Downfall stopped pking with dk

while all dv ranks and some members pk with them, why?too scared to go out on your own?

get out from here and give your ni members 76k tricks, they need it.

dv-1.png

And you also post "Oh looks like t0 got t0ed" whenever we lose, but that's alright? People who post offensive content will be striked. Like I said, if you wish to discuss this further come to #t0 instead of replying. :thumbup:

New account: Jack