Mechscape is going to destroy runescape.

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm just going to say, when Stellar Dawn comes out, I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people who stop playing Runescape to see what it's like, but, honestly, I think thats good. It rids the Runescape community of a lot of players who don't enjoy the game as much as those who stay. An hopefully, thoe who stay are generally more decent and friendly than the people that leave. So, in a sense, or at least what I hope will happen, is that a majority of the irritating people leave in hopes of finding "a better game" and will leave a community of generally better people in its absence.

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

I think most people who are going to leave Runescape, are only going to do it because they think MechScape is going to be more popular, and if they get a head start on it, they'll be legends like Zezima, N0valyfe, etc. I spent a good portion of time searching for new MMORPG's so I could be one of the first few players who would play from the beginning. Of course I came back to RS because I already knew the game; and even though I'll never be as good as the next guy, I still enjoy the game.

People will probably be smart enough to figure this out eventually.

EDIT: Can someone tell me what Stellar Dawn is?

How do you know if mechscape, a game that is being developed, destroy runescape? Are you secretly pulling strings at Jagex HQ so they'll build mechscape just to destroy runescape?

No you're not, you're a whiny little [bleep] who has no evidence to back up his claims so he goes on a rant about how [developmentally delayed]ed he is.

P.S. I'm exited for mechscape as Jagex said they were aiming for a more mature crowd.

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

Look, if it's good, it's good. If it sucks, then it'll die and they'll learn their lesson. It's a lot like the XFL. So let them do it. Let it suck. Let it die. Then they'll put so much effort in Runescape. :)

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.