Welfare Gear for Aviansies?

Knitewulf

Can anybody recommend some very cheap gear and inventory for killing avainsies?

Of course I wanna use BTP, but I forget the inventory and everything.

I'm looking to spend from 500k-1mil on the armor

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Setup I used (armour price probably over 1m but you can always sell back, right?)

head : torag helm

amulet: armadyl amulet from quest

torso: saradomin dhide body

gloves : zamorak vambraces

legs: dharok platelegs

ring: explorer

boots: snakeskin/dragon

weapon: rune cbow

shield: granite

bring 20/30 nats and 5k fire runes (can be much less of course, but i have much of them, so i take much ^^)

take some range pots (3/4?), take as many btp tabs as long as you want to stay, take an EE or just an normal excalibur (for def bonus) keep spots for: adamant bars, coins. fill the rest with monks,

EDIT: saw something that shouln't be there and replaced with better item... ^^

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

excalibur/ enchanted, 1 click teleport, B2p tabs (around 100-1k, depending on budget) nature runes (about same as b2p tabs) and a fire staff. rest of inv food! DO NOT FORGET A MITHRIL GRAPPLE!

wear:

helm rune full (or the zammy or sara version) or nezzy helm.

ammy: armadyl pendant.

chest: black d-hide top, not much varitaion unless u want god versions.

legs: I would say zammy/ sara pl8 skirt (about 100-150k so not that much)

boots: climbers, unless u use trollhelm tele to get there, then use dragon.

sheild: obby or granite

ammo: broad bolts or emmy (e) (about 1k maybe 2

bow: rune c-bow!

gloves: god vambraces, if u have zammy skirt, use sara vambs, if sara skirt, use zammy vambs (not sure which is cheapest atm)

cape ava's

HOPE THIS HELPS! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

excalibur/ enchanted, 1 click teleport, B2p tabs (around 100-1k, depending on budget) nature runes (about same as b2p tabs) and a fire staff. rest of inv food! DO NOT FORGET A MITHRIL GRAPPLE!

wear:

gloves: god vambraces, if u have zammy skirt, use sara vambs, if sara skirt, use zammy vambs (not sure which is cheapest atm)

cape ava's

I wouldn't advise attacking the aviansies in the eyrie, as they have more hitpoints and hit harder. just kill the ones just outside the eyrie

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

wear:

cape ava's

I wouldn't advise attacking the aviansies in the eyrie, as they have more hitpoints and hit harder. just kill the ones just outside the eyrie

It's better to fight them in the erie, it should be less crowded, and you can target the level 69s, 72s, and 92s.

wear:

cape ava's

It's better to fight them in the erie, it should be less crowded, and you can target the level 69s, 72s, and 92s.

Errrm, no. go take a look at my guide, there's a link in my Sig. Use the spot marked with a red X. Its THE BEST spot to use. I Use it myself and i manage 180 kills an hour without any hastle. As for armour just use rune legs, Snakeskin boots, Archer helm ,granite shield, rune xbow, arma pendant, black vambs. Just read through the guide. I think it will help you alot. Its very detailed. Good luck.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Setup I used (armour price probably over 1m but you can always sell back, right?)

bring 20/30 nats and 5k fire runes (can be much less of course, but i have much of them, so i take much ^^)

take some range pots (3/4?), take as many btp tabs as long as you want to stay, take an EE or just an normal excalibur (for def bonus) keep spots for: adamant bars, coins. fill the rest with monks,

I really recommend this setup. This setup is about 2m although, you can sell it back.

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

I really recommend this setup. This setup is about 2m although, you can sell it back.

Anything over 190 range defense is overkill, by a lot. I also don't recommend barrows Armour, you really don't need that much defense. Regular range gear with a melee shield does just fine.

Sumondskull6.png

wear:

cape ava's

The only ones that have higher HP are the Higher level ones. Thats why you only kill the lower level ones.

In some cases the Eyrie is better. When its crowded in the center, like it is a lot of the time, it would be better to be there killing. If you manage to be killing at a slow time then outside would be even better. Also if you kill in the Eyrie you can almost guarantee that you need a Zamorak Item. If you kill outside the Eyrie then you don't really need any god protection, except for maybe the Armadyl one. But even then you can always wait for them to go unaggro and just put on a better Amulet if you use the Arma one.

If you're having to compete with others, will might lose some cash. If you have a lower range level then you can almost guarantee it. This might be the reason Gorgoroth finds it better to be outside as not many will compete with him.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]