~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Octos seemed afraid. "Okay, now that's a tad bit too much for just me. However..." he grinned. "I'm sure some of the other guardians would volunteer to help."

With that, Octos pulled the lever, and the arena became a large sea of the black oily substance that had covered the city previously. "Welcome to the gateway to the First Realm." He grinned yet again, and opened a large portal, through which came many, many blobs of the substance Octos was made up of. Slowly, they each combined into 3 solid masses. One of them was the size of a skyscraper, with seven fists, each the size of a small building. Another was small, smaller than a typical person, but wielded a large five-sided sword. Yet another had four arms, each wielding a large bow, with four quivers of arrows that seemed to suck the heat from the very air around them.

"Meet guardians Two, Three, and Four." proclaimed Octos gleefully. "You can call them Septos, Pentos, and Quartos." ((Yes, I'm basing the names off of Latin number prefixes. And these are all their own separate character, treat them as such.))

With introductions over, Septos began to hammer away at Grim whilst Octos flew at him, morphed into the shape of a large throwing star. Quartos seemed to stand back, waiting for his turn to strike, and Pentos seemed to just disappear.

a70c7.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mather flew the platform up beside grim, switching his Particle Magnum to insinerate with one hand and drawing a deagle with the other, waiting for any sign of hostile actions from Octos, Septos, Pentos and Quartos, though still keeping an eye on grim, thinking about his words.

((Pieis, you do know you named number one eight derived of latin(not directly), number two seven misspelled latin, number three five greek not latin and number four fourth?))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather flew the platform up beside grim, switching his Particle Magnum to insinerate with one hand and drawing a deagle with the other, waiting for any sign of hostile actions from Octos, Septos, Pentos and Quartos, though still keeping an eye on grim, thinking about his words.

((Pieis, you do know you named number one eight derived of latin(not directly), number two seven misspelled latin, number three five greek not latin and number four fourth?))

((Meh. I based them off of terms I learned in math. My mistake for automatically assuming they were Latin. And Octos and the rest are focusing on taking Grim out.))

a70c7.png

((Meh. I based them off of terms I learned in math. My mistake for automatically assuming they were Latin. And Octos and the rest are focusing on taking Grim out.))

Yeah, and I'm helping him as you make your next attack.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((So, I assume the magic killer is gone?))

Taggerung falls into the pit and dies.

((I'm bored of that character, but I might bring him back later.))

Then, a portal appeared, and Timothy appeared in it.

"Back from the dead" he smirked.

He then began pulling masses of explosives from the portal he steeped through and throwing them at everyone. These were not minor explosives.

He threw implosion devices and frost blasters (they launch cold, which is the absence of energy), at the energy leeches.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

((I forgot to mention that they are impact triggered, not time.... Oh well, that'll be the next barrage.))

Taggerung stepped away from his portal, whcih closed. He them plummeted towards the pit, and teleported moments before hitting the acid. He then sat down, and began making himself a massive shield out of permafrost and a few angel bones he had filched a while ago.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Grim shoved mather away from him and then flared his aura again. He started cackling maniacally as the explosives simply vanished when they touched the now pure white aura around him.

LNYvk.png

((Yeah, I was too lazy to check what was in it, so I called it a pit. Needless to say, I teleported pre-death.))

Timothy finished his defensive structure. he then began assaulting Septos's mind.

"I've always wanted a ept energy leech" he said, grinning.

[/hide]

((Septos isn't an energy leech, Octos is. Septos is just really big, really tough, and really dumb. And Grim, since you didn't respond to Septos and Octos, I'm going to assume that you're an energy-less corpse with the approximate thickness of a sheet of paper.))

Septos felt an itch inside his mind, and realized it was Timothy's doing. He devoted two fists to smashing Timothy, and used the rest for defensive purposes. Octos and Quartos decided to stand by and see if anyone would attack them.

a70c7.png

((the aura is all around me so it would be a very bad idea to go anywhere near that dimensional rift )) Grim moved away from octos and started eyeing him. Hmm I am in the mood for amorphous blob today he said...

LNYvk.png

Septos found himself transported back to the First Realm, where the Guardian's Assistants healed whatever injuries he had. ((First Realm is another dimension, after all.)) He then entered the portal to return to the pool.

As Octos watched Grim, he noticed the portal to First Realm appearing above Grim's head. "You might want to be wary of where you place your interdimensional rifts," Octos sneered as Septos came out of the sky on top of Grim.

((You add an untouchable dimensional trasnport shield, I have a person from another realm/dimension go inside it.))

a70c7.png

((Oh, right. Like having an anamorphic sword that can absorb energy, and then adding an interdimensional rift around your entire character isn't almost invincible. Not to mention the fact that you can throw flipping light beams. Also, what the heck did your last post say?))

a70c7.png

Mather caught the explosive device Timothy had thrown at him with a conttracting arm, softening the hit so it didn't go of. He then pulled out a few bars of C4, fastened them to the devicce and threw it through the dimensional gate, firing at it with his PM as it passed through.

The explosives were hit right before they had gone out on the other side; it went of. A flash was seen in the portal as it colapsed.

((Ha ha, Pieis, I just killed your new characters in one post without auto-hitting them.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((My people are still in the same dimension as yours are, except maybe Septos. And what's to stop me from opening a new portal? And you don't know what security there may have been on the other side.... So I believe I will have the last laugh.))

Octos, realizing the impracticality of attempting to attack Grim whilst he was surrounded by a dimensional portal, decided to attack Mather instead. He flew at him as a massive sheet of black goo. At the same time, Pentos appeared on the other side of Mather and began slashing away at him with his sword.

a70c7.png

Mather threw himself to the side moving the platform to keep himself upright. He fired a shot from the deagle directly at Pentos' head. Waiting a little while for Octos to come closer then firing a single shot from the Particle Magnum(which is set at incinerate(plasma)) before flying upwards out of the range Octos could fastly manuvrate to.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1