~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Octos grinned yet again. "Wrong. And this time, your little freezing trick doesn't work. Instead, it just magnifies the amount of power I'm draining." ((You were trying to take power, so he reversed the current. You tried to take more away (temperature drop is losing energy), and.....))

He then absorbed as much of the searing bolt of energy as was coming towards him, and simply dodged the arrows.

a70c7.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((You do realize that a microraptor is the size of a bird? I'm about the size of a deinonychus, which means I'm actually shorter than the average human.))

Taggerung leapt over the energy wave, and began to change his form.

"This body seems to not be working out as I had hoped...." He muttered.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

((right this is going to be a test, will I have to godmod to survive? You see at the moment i've got a strong character with good balance but is someone going to make me use magic?))

He entered the arena, his eyes nothing but bright dots of red under his black hooded cloak. A small white smirk peirced through the darkness of the arena. He held a large heavy axe towards, the head towards the floor. He spun it around his hand and with all his might he slammed it into the floor.

A small crack began to encase the entire arena, he was on an island of land and the rest of the arena was falling onto the floor.

He then jumped, it was as if he slowly glided across the destroyed arena from island to island.

The arena changed now, instead of islands they were just a couple of poles sticking out of the ground, made of an inpenetrable metal and standing over the liquid which would punish all.

The dark hooded figure stood on one of the poles balancing, holding the heavy axe in his hand.

meatlover.png

Mather leaped out of his cave as it was falling, landing perfctly on a nearby pole, there he stood easily as if it was solid ground, practising gunplay with his Particle Magnum.

Mather pulled out a small device capable of neutralizing anything but normal quark- and electron-basedmatter and photons. This he activated and threw at a nearby pole just a few feet above the hazardeus liquid.

((That's right no magic.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The hooded one grunted. "No matter..." he muttered, hopping pole to pole, gracefully swirling between them, heading towards the axe-man.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The axeman jumped into the air with the axe in his hand, a red glint of hate in his eyes. He span the axe around his fingers and then with all his power he twisted his body around and with extreme prescision he brought the axe down onto the winged vampires neck.

The axe glinted with the gigantic edge shining towards the winged vampire, he span through the air, contorting and twisting and then landing a punch into Octos

"YOU PIECE OF [cabbage]!!!!!!!!!1" The hooded axe-man said bellowed throughout the arena.

meatlover.png

The vampire's neck was chopped off, then resealed itself back onto its body. The punch, however, was caught by the vampire, who started to suck the life out of the axe-man through his skin. "Actually, I'm an animorphus flying energy leech. Although sometimes, I can look like a piece of cabbage." Octos said.

a70c7.png

The vampire's neck was chopped off, then resealed itself back onto its body. The punch, however, was caught by the vampire, who started to suck the life out of the axe-man through his skin. "Actually, I'm an animorphus flying energy leech. Although sometimes, I can look like a piece of cabbage." Octos said.

((1. a vampire can be killed by decapiteation too, not only sunlight, crusifexies, holy water and stakes. Also morphing yourself must indeed use something other than just quarks, electrons and photons, thus my device would have removed you from existance.))

Mather fired a barrage of stun-shots at the vampire alowing the liquid bellow to be the real killer(thus you cannot say you regenerate from it).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((1. a vampire can be killed by decapiteation too, not only sunlight, crusifexies, holy water and stakes. Also morphing yourself must indeed use something other than just quarks, electrons and photons, thus my device would have removed you from existance.))

Mather fired a barrage of stun-shots at the vampire alowing the liquid bellow to be the real killer(thus you cannot say you regenerate from it).

((He's not a real vampire, he just decided to look like one for kicks. If you want me to make him look like the blob he is again, then fine. As far as I know, your device is still flying towards a pole. Which, by the way, I am nowhere near. (Learn to specify locations.)And also, shooting energy at an energy leech is a bad idea.))

Octos decided that looking like a vampire was not in his best interest. So he returned to being a flying blob of black goo whilst absorbing all the energy Mather was sending at him.

a70c7.png

((The device is an arena wide strange-energy neutralizer, not a small local field. And the PM is still gona stunn you as it temporarely overloads your(neccesary) nervous system allowing you to fall into the hazardeous liquid.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The black hooded figure was nothing and everything, his cloak became nothing and he became nothing. Everything around him was nothing. He had no energy, just a lack of energy warping the energy around him.

He was a black sillouhette, the axe was pure black aswell.

He walked towards the black energy glob, nothing versus everything.

He went to grab the energy glob.

((ok, qauntam physics here. Basically I am nothing, because nothing = everything. Look at a black hole, then look at fuzzballs in superstring theory. in real life your energy would become nothing from the fact that i'm nothing, it would warp all heat, light and everything into me - I would not take space I would be nothing and quickly fill up with more energy.

For the sake of the roleplay instead of making everything implode I can weaken you by touch))

meatlover.png

((The device is an arena wide strange-energy neutralizer, not a small local field. And the PM is still gona stunn you as it temporarely overloads your(neccesary) nervous system allowing you to fall into the hazardeous liquid.))

((What nervous system? You think that a blob that can split itself into mere molecules uses normal nerves? Gosh, you're funny.))

Octos flew away from the black-hole like creature, then got a rather devious idea. He began to chant again, and Decos came out through the axe-man. ((Since you're practically a portal in and of yourself.)) Decos then began to somehow jump from pole to pole in an ecstatic frenzy.

a70c7.png

((What nervous system? You think that a blob that can split itself into mere molecules uses normal nerves? Gosh, you're funny.))

Octos flew away from the black-hole like creature, then got a rather devious idea. He began to chant again, and Decos came out through the axe-man. ((Since you're practically a portal in and of yourself.)) Decos then began to somehow jump from pole to pole in an ecstatic frenzy.

((A black hole is a vacuum made from extreme density objects, so it cannot be used as a portal except in the extremely unlikely event that it is big enough to create an unstable wormhole, in which case it would rip apart what is left of the transfered object and use it to grow it's physical matter core.))

((You have to have a nervous system of some kind to be able to think.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((A black hole is a vacuum made from extreme density objects, so it cannot be used as a portal except in the extremely unlikely event that it is big enough to create an unstable wormhole, in which case it would rip apart what is left of the transfered object and use it to grow it's physical matter core.))

((You have to have a nervous system of some kind to be able to think.))

((I said black-hole-like, not an actual black hole. He went into quantum physics there, so I don't really know what he is tbh. And my nervous system doesn't have to be one that you can shock.))

a70c7.png

((I said black-hole-like, not an actual black hole. He went into quantum physics there, so I don't really know what he is tbh. And my nervous system doesn't have to be one that you can shock.))

((It has to use neural impulses in the form of electrical current(else you are brain-dead until my device is deactivated).))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((It has to use neural impulses in the form of electrical current(else you are brain-dead until my device is deactivated).))

((No, it doesn't. It could run through extraneous magnetic fields, hydraulic fluid, or any number of things. Just give up on the brain-stunning thing, mmk?))

a70c7.png

((No, it doesn't. It could run through extraneous magnetic fields, hydraulic fluid, or any number of things. Just give up on the brain-stunning thing, mmk?))

((Magnet based brain sytems would work as that means it works fast through the use of organic EM emitters(although those again are electrical), but an hydraulic brain would use several seconds to react to something as simple as touch as well as being unable to proccess large amounts of information. You have a choise; Magical deactivated brain or normal electric brain successible to regular stunning.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((Magnet based brain sytems would work as that means it works fast through the use of organic EM emitters(although those again are electrical), but an hydraulic brain would use several seconds to react to something as simple as touch as well as being unable to proccess large amounts of information. You have a choise; Magical deactivated brain or normal electric brain successible to regular stunning.))

((Fine then. But your stun blasts were still practically pure energy, so Octos just absorbed them. Because that's what he does.))

a70c7.png

Grim flew high high up into the sky and then started chanting after severing the connection between him and the orbs octos had ingested. As Grim chanted the amber aura around him intensified and started purifying into a pure white.

LNYvk.png

Sensing things were about to kick off, I got out of there, instead flying towards the guy with the magnum.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

With a flash of light grim emerged from the pillar of light. He appeared changed not just in the now non flaming wings attached to his back or the robes he had acquired or the fact that his eyes blazed with the light with 1,000 suns. He had an aura about him that bred fear like dung breads flies. That and the palpable sense of power that emanated from him. With a wave of his hand he vaporized all of the glorified sticks in the arena while drawing his sword. Noting mather falling he summoned a platform of white light under mather which mather himself could control "As someone said to me before, I dont like you but you deserve a better end than that" he said with a wink.

LNYvk.png