~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Story

[hide]

The arena was made of solid white marble, it was bright and covered in banners. Well... thats how it looked like to me, some people said it looked like what you were scared of most, of the perfect arena for everyone. There were storys of people who fought in a dark forest, or people who fought on the top of the highest tower on earth, it was up to you where you fought.

I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it was so many years ago. I entered the arena, all young with about no idea of how to fight or anything, I brought a musket and wore a leather coat and blue denim trousers. I entered it, it was perfect; made of solid white marble and covered in bright banners, there was a small plaque outside the entrance that read "cometh here; secrets remain of the darkness". there were fires, they twisted and contorted like they were from hell themselves, they resembled humans but they were as tall as elephants, it was like they were spirits trapped in the fire trying to escape.

I was paired with a man like me but he was far stronger, he held a huge axe in one hand and in the other he held nothing, he wore black metal armour and no helmet. he wore some leather chaps and he had a single flintlock bundled up in his trousers.

We stood in the arena, I looked at him and he looked at me.

Three....

Two.....

One......

The battle, started. I started by firing the musket at his chest, it seemed to dent his armour, I fired again. but this time the bullets seemed to deflect instantly, as soon as they got close they glowed a brilliant blue and started to spin around and rebound onto me, I moved out of the way and they hit a marble column. It was close to breaking but it managed to hold. He came towards me with an axe, I fired the bullets but they carryed on to escape with that brillant blue.

I didn't see it at first but he wore a magical crystal on his neck. I ran towards him, narrowly missing the axe and managed to pull it off him and then I fired the gun again, I looked at the bullet, I looked at the gun, then at the trigger. I pulled, I managed to get the bullets flying everwhere, they were so quickly, only a blur.

I fired them towards the person, five bullets towards his chest. For a second it went black, I was outside the arena. everyone else was walking about, the man looked at me and handed over the axe

"you can keep the crystal aswell" he grunted.

And here I am today, standing in the arena, with the same crystal and same musket. Waiting for someone else to fight

[/hide]

Rules

[hide]

Rules of roleplay battling

1) be as descriptive as possible,

Try and give as much description as possible, as if the reader is blind and your explaining whats happening to him; for example, if I kicked someone you would need to ask: what type of kick, which foot, did he run up, how much power was put into it??

2)No autohitting

Autohitting is attacking a person without them having a chance to dodge

Bad: I punched someone in the arm

Good: I swung my fist at his arm as fast as I could, waiting to feel the impact on my fist.

Because the good one

3) No powerplaying

Powerplaying is when your overpowered.

just try to equal the other persons characters power to avoid this.

Use magic, put you can't use it instantly, you can't make a fireball in one post. you need to give warning of conjuring it and such.

4) No godmodding

You can't control other players characters,

Hex went to punch Bob. Bob flinched.

5) theres no need to win

Winning doesn't get you anywhere in real life so whats the point? try to win but don't get all angry if you don't win

[/hide]

How to do it

[hide]

How to do it

One person posts what there character does and you react to it, for example

Hextriplet: Hex threw a knife at Bob

Bob: Bob tried to run away but it hit him in the leg, he pulled the gun from his holster and fired it towards hex

Hextriplet: The bullets flew into Hex's stomach, instantly killing him.

You don't have to roleplay as yourself, you can be a diffrent character. please roleplay in third person past tense.

[/hide]

Make up the arena, one player will decide it in the first post. people can decide what the arena is, it can be a forest or even a rope hanging above a pit of spikes. Don't be stupid though and say something like (BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS I RELEASE A THOUSAND SUPER AWESOME TUNGSTEN INTERGRATED HIGH VELOCITY CANNON BALLS FROM THE WALLS INTO YOUR HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Be origional, don't copy a movie or film

The Arena

[hide]

The arena is a small room at the end of the tavern, it can be acessed through the back door easily. when you enter it its huge compared to how it looks like on the outside (a Tardis). it takes the form of different places which can range from a million miles in space to under the sea, maybe even in an office block. You can't exit it without going through the door. You can't hide unless there is somewhere to hide.

if damaged it will not make a difference because the next arena that is created will not be affected.

Magic is allowed unless its overpowered and kills everything; then its automatically weakned (but you can't apply this rule for other things)

Some weapons and things will not work perfectly (this is so people can explain why some godmod weapon didn't kill them)

[/hide]

meatlover.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a deep unexplainable silence, even the sound of wind faints, then the sound of old chains moving fills the arena. The gates are opening and in comes Mather, he is wearing a black kangaroo hoodie and baggy pants and a brown trilby hat, he seems unarmed at first sight but his pockets are stuffed, and he has a lot of pockets.

The crowd starts cheering and he is clarely ready to battle.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hex walked towards the man. He had pure black shaggy hair and wore black military clothing and a short trench coat. He wore reflective white mirror teashade sungglasses. in his hand he held a sawn off shotgun.

In his black military trousers he held a long bent trench knife and a concealed gun.

He paced towards the man who had landed in the parachute.

"i'll fight you" Hex said slowly, but confidently aswell.

Edit: larger then average reflex's and strength are his attributes.

meatlover.png

A great rumble ripples through the environment. Confusion and panic spreads through the crwod like wildfire, as they find themselves being slowly lifted into the air. ARENA stands tall, no longer hunched over, shaking the tenanants on his massive back like crumbs off a plate. Hex, Rocco and Mather grab hold of the stands as the arena itself becomes alive. The crowd was not so lucky.

ARENA lets out a deafening howl, so loud that God himself in the high heavens claimed to have heard it clear as day.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Then as the two other fighters are discussing their conditions, Mather sais "I'll leave the first fight to you two kids, then afterwards the winner can fight against me. After all, no reason to waste a mediocre gunner at the first round when a poor one can take his place."

He is about to leave the arena when he turns towards Rocco, "Oh," the man said as he flashed his right hand unvieling two .357 bullets caught between the index, middle and ring finger, "I think these are yours." he continued and dropped the bullets into Roccos hand.

He then wanders of the arena and onto the contestants podium where he pulls out a knife and starts toying with it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Appearing from a cloud of smoke, a man caught the crossbow bolt which was heading straight towards Mather's head.

"You should know better than to shoot at somebody while they're not prepared" He said, in a mechanical way.

The man was dressed in a trenchcoat that flowed all the way to hes ankles, he had a mask on, which was blank, save for two black teardrops below the left eye.

He stood at the edge of the arena, almost as if he was bored. "You can call me Ares. Ares Demeter." He said, in an accent that seemed to show no sign of emotion at all.

2Xeo5.png

Hex leaped out of the way as soon as he saw the gun. he spun the shotgun around in his hand, threw it in the air and with a complex motion he reloaded it.

He wielded it with two hands, still lying on the floor.

BANG! BANG! BANG

three shots flew directly at Rocco's chest.

He felt the arena tremble but he got up and took the knife out from his trousers.

((i'll be bringing mild magic into this soon))

meatlover.png

Suddenly, yet another player leapt into the arena.

He wore blue robes, which were plated in an Eastern style with some form of purplish metal plates. He held a scimitar and a swordbreaker, along with a few pots of greek fire in a container on his back.

Weapons may or may not be concealed on his person.

He strolls casually into the arena, and sits down, leaning against a small obstacle. Pulling out a cheap novel, he sits down and begins to read.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

ARENA, confused by all the tiny screams that fell from his back as he stood up begins to walk around. This causes the arena to vibrate drastically, with extreme winds.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The figure, whose name is Timothy, curses as a strong gust of wind sends his book carreening into Hex. Then curses again, with more volume, as his spare book is also blown away.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Ares, already disappeared from sight again, was sitting on the Arena's "Shoulder" if you could call it that, watching where the Arena was trying to go.

His trenchcoat was now opened, revealing rows and rows of throwing knives, numbering in the dozens, if not the hundereds.

2Xeo5.png

The two bullets ripped through Hex's chest, he looked down and smirked, it wasn't the worst things that had ever happened to him.

With a small shake, there were two wounds, both of them missing there heart. Something like that could be easily regenerated, a headshot or a heartshot might've been the only thing that could've destroyed him; or could it.

He fired another four shots from his sawn-off shotgun, all of them aiming at Rocco.

He ran towards Rocco as fast as he could.

He fired his last shot at Mather.

((Join #falador IRC))

meatlover.png

Tim, now bored without literature, cast about the arena for an opponent. Noticing Rocco's plight, he threw a small pot of Greek Fire at Mather. He then ducked behind a rock, as these were extremely potent pots of naptha.

[/hide]

Noticing the bullets and the jar Mather quickly drew forth a wakisashi which he spun in circles, deflecting all the bullets and clay shards but one, which hit him in the shoulder.

Cursing Hex he pulled forth a Desert Eagle which he fired within the fraction of a second, sending the bullet directly towards Hex skull.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

As the pot struck the ground, massive explosion went off, throwing fiery chunks of liquid over a surprisingly large area. Timothy smirked, and then pulled out two more pots.

"This should be... interesting...."

[/hide]

((mather, carry on with it now but you can't hold THAT many weapons, get atleast two more out no more))

Hex ducked as soon as he saw the gun and dropped Rocco on the floor, with a push.

"Maybe when you get my by suprise, Mather..." Hex said smirking.

(("releasing control art restrictions.... level one"))

meatlover.png

Chuck emerged from the portal, his back to the coliseum wall. He wore purple high top Chuck Taylors, from whence he received his nickname. His weaponry, a well-wrought katana, his defense, a light Kevlar vest, underneath a tunic of fine mail. He scanned the crowd of fighters and ducked as a misfired bullet whizzed by him. None looked especially different, although it was an eclectic bunch. He wondered what they would do when he made his speech. Chuck crouched in wait, occasionally cringing as a fighter made a good hit on another.

"Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing" Timothy grinned

Casually, he threw both pots onto the ground behind him, and drew his robe tightly around his body.

The trip up hurt, and so did the trip down, but there weren't too many bruises. Timothy's armor had obviously been designed to take some abuse.

[/hide]

Hex let go and ran away from Rocco toward the shotgun he'd left on the floor. he reached into his pocket and took a couple of bullets out, with one hand he managed to reload the gun. He held it out in one hand and fired it again at mather.

He ran away again, he ran towards one of the marble corridors; he carryed on running and for a second, he was vertically running up them. He was about to fall from the wall but he jumped up and caught grip on the ceiling.

And then.... he let go, he started to fly through the air.

meatlover.png