~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

The bottom of Ares' coat, as well as his gloves and sleeves had been burnt by the bombs that Timothy had dropped, and he wasn't planning on letting him get away with that. Appearing a few meters away from Timothy, Ares jumped in the air, and at the peak of his leap, he launched a barrage of Kunai at him, in a pattern which, for as long as he could remember, had never missed.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Hex, I've got plenty of more pockets, I can show you the pants if you wish))

Seing the flaming liquid rushing towards him Mather spinns the wakisashi even faster, making a sort of shield in front of him as the liquid rushes past.

He then aims his deagle at Tim, firing five shots in rapid sucsession in the shape of a X.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Timothy froze himself in time, and promised to complete any battles when he became unfrozen.

(I have to go for a little bit....)

EDIT: The projectiles flying at me will still be there, of course.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Hex fell into the floor with a thud.

there was a crash, he'd accidently released every single one of his smoke bombs, they started to release a black clod of smoke.

Hex got up from the floor, he took his teashades slightly down to give him a clearer view. and then everything was engulfed in black smoke.

The smoke bombs were still going off, Hex looked like simply a black clod of smoke. Invisible.

He walked towards Rocco slowly, the smoke disguised where he was. He took off his trench coat and released a couple of unreleased smoke bombs.

Hex placed the shotgun onto Rocco's arm.

meatlover.png

And yet another warrior entered the chaos.

As the green-clad warrior appeared through the portal to the dimension from whence he came, he winced at all the vibrations. Cursing, he flew off of the back of ARENA and in front of his nose. He then began to fire multiple sound pulses seemingly from nowhere at ARENA's skull.

a70c7.png

Ares, deciding that this was a good oppurtunity for him to make his move, threw yet another smoke bomb, disappeared, reappearing a few minutes later brandishing a large Odachi, with a blade that glowed a faint blue colour.

All light seemed to drain from the world around the Arena, and it appeared that it was already midnight, yet it was only 2:00 PM.

Balancing the blade on his shoulder, he began to walk towards the cloud of billowing smoke.

2Xeo5.png

"Hmmm.... Hot"

Hex jumped into the air, time seemed to slow down as he watched the immolate nearly everything in the arena. the trench coat was instantly turned to a crisp. But the smoke bombs cloaked the fire, completly stopping it.

He fell back onto the floor, standing infront of ross, and still in the fire resistant smoke. He pushed the gun to Rocco's arm and in a second he pulled the trigger.

"We going to play that game are we?" Hex asked, knowing the arm was about to explode.

meatlover.png

Ares placed his other hand on his Odachi, and decided he was going to join the fight that was occuring in front of him.

He lunged towards Hex, his sword aimed at the square of his back, knives thrown to either side of his target.

He laughed to himself, knowing that whichever way Hex moved, he was going to get cut by something.

2Xeo5.png

((actully... the fire is stopped by the lack of airfrom the smoke bombs))

Hex pulled the gun from under his trousers, 1.25 calliber explosive rounds, tipped with cyanide. twelve shots, many more reloads.

He held the sawn-off shotgun in his left hand and this in the other. He turned the shotgun around and flicked a small switch, Laser sight. he turned it over again to reveal another switch "Automatic" it read.

He fired both of the guns, in akimbo. keeping the hand on the trigger of both of them. he span around, firing a bullet at Ares. he walked away, firing both the pistols.

He ran out of bulletss for both of them in unison, he got into a corner and started to reload both of the guns.

meatlover.png

((What happened to the knives that were flying at you and the Odachi that was aimed at your spine?))

Caught off guard, three bullets skimmed Ares' arm, one bullet his him in the leg.

He hit the ground, and used one of his knives to remove the bullet, before using a bandage to wrap it, all in about 25 seconds.

He threw the knife he used to remove the bullet at Hex.

2Xeo5.png

Timothy looks around from inside his time bubble. Then curses as he sees the number of projectiles around him.

He did have one trick left, however.

Timothy's robe had a false back, underneath which was a compact, and quite large napalm bomb. Of course, a second sheet of armour was between his back and it.

Timothy undid the time stop, and threw himself onto his back. The resulting explosion was felt even by the ARENA. (I'm sorry if that was godmoding.)

Although the plates on Timothy's armor were enarly indestructable, the robe they were attached to was not. And therefore small, purple plates of nearly indestructable shrapnel were scattered in all directions by the blast.

Timothy hit the ground, hard, and decided to stay down for a little bit. But also began chanting an incantation

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

He felt a sharp pain in his arm, a entire crossbow bolt had stuck into hit, right in the fleshy part. It went right through the bone and started to touch the side of his chest. He pulled the shotgun and blew his entire arm off. Instantly from the. He watched as the arm regenerated from the bone to black leather gloves on the end.

He looked down, more knives had hit him up the arm and down. they suddenly began to hurt. He dug one out. it wasn't fatal put it was still dangerous. He ripped the clothing around his arm off and tied it around his arm.

On the floor he saw a katana, it must've been aimed at him.

Hex reloded the two guns and stood up. His lowered his white teashades and scanned the room. He pulled a thread from his clothes and wrapped it around the trigger of the shotgun, He made a small hole in the floor and stuck it in, facing himself, he took another piece of string and tied it to the top of the gun,

He left the strings on the floor.

He ran towards Ross as fast as he could, taking the gun out. firing three shots, all aimed at ross. One inbetween his eyes, one in his chest and the other also aimed in his chest.

meatlover.png

All three bullets connected...but...Ares didn't move. The smoke cleared, and the bullets had blown a large block of wood to bits.

The second Hex fired his gun, Ares had used his ninjitsu to create a wooden replacement. He then used Hex's confusion to his advantage, jumping and rebounding off of the ceiling, launching a barrage of 13 knives down towards Hex in the pattern of a pentagram.

Ares landed on the floor again. He noted an explosion happening at some other point in the arena, and was suddenly hit by multiple metal shards to his left arm. He began removing them one by one with yet another of his Kunai.

2Xeo5.png

Timothy compeltes his incantation, and the chunks of his robe begin flying to him and reassembling.

He is also wondering how these guys didn't notice that explosion.

Next time he will include more exclamation points.

[/hide]

The green warrior, deciding that ARENA was currently not bothering him, flew back into the arena wondering what the heck was going on.

Looking over the fight, he murmurs something slightly, and his arm begins to glow..... Soon the glow spreads to his whole body, then fades. As it fades, the warrior is no longer green - he is now a metallic silver. "My name is Kemios." he proclaimed over the battle. "And I have come for VICTORY!" With that, he ripped a few sharp metal pieces off of his arm and threw them directly at Hex's stomach.

a70c7.png

Hex walked to the side, the knives ripped apart his entire left arm and chest out. Hex smirked, this time he was ready. his exposed ribs and arm bones covered in flesh, then finally; his clothes came back.

He jumped into the air, he ascended upwards about a metre of the ground, He pulled the white teashades off and let them drop to the floor.

He was bathing in a radiating black glow, there was only an outline of Hex's body, the only things that actully showed up where his brilliant green eyes and his smirk.

He pushed himself back, as if he was swimming. his hands forward, it was if he was falling back, it sped up. He pulled out his pistol, 1.25 explosive rounds, tipped with cyanide. he held it slightly to the side as he fired it, a tilt, it aimed right towards Ares's chest. twelve bullets, the empty cartridge fell on the floor. He landed on the floor with a slight skid, The gun was reloaded, he fired another two bullets at Ares's

meatlover.png

((Mather, I've seen a kukri. By the way, how are you stabbing me, I'm spraying fire everywhere atm.))

((No, you were slaching with a kukri(which you couldn't do close enough to the ground if you were spraying fire with a jetpack), and I blocked you))

Mather leaps out in front of Ares while pulling out another deagle, then he fires 14 bullets towards Hex, knocking his bullets out.

He then reloads within five seconds, and fires four more.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

As Kemios flew up into the air from the C4 explosion, with bits of metal flying all around him, he began to murmur again and the glow returned.... Only this time, it faded before he hit the ground, and when it did, he had become a crystalline white, merely floating about 3 feet off the ground. Oddly enough, all the flying fragments of metal had disappeared as well.

Turning towards Ross, he began to pull crystal shards out of the air and throw them at Ross's head.

a70c7.png

Timothy's armor had finally finished rebuilding itself, and he reached back for a napalm pot, then sighed as he realized he was out.

Next he drew a large flail from god-knows-where and began whirling it.

"I'm out of napalm bombs. Now this isn't fun anymore." He murmured "time to end it all."

Timothy then tripped, and landed on his face.

[/hide]

((Mather, I've seen a kukri. By the way, how are you stabbing me, I'm spraying fire everywhere atm.))

((No, you were slaching with a kukri(which you couldn't do close enough to the ground if you were spraying fire with a jetpack), and I blocked you))

Mather leaps out in front of Ares while pulling out another deagle, then he fires 14 rounds towards Hex, three of them knocking his bullets out.

He then reloads within five seconds.

((Sorry, I didn't realize what I was saying. Oh well. Just to clarify, kukris are short, curved little things, right?))

((Cuved yes, little no, they are about half a meter long with a 45 degree bend at the middle, they have a thick blade at the end and a very thin near the handle, they're used for assassination through cutting the troat of an unsuspected victim as well as being a hunters knife being able to cut through bone with the thick end and skin with the thin(I have one myself actually))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ares cursed. He had spent years learning to supress pain above everything else, but no amount of training will ever stop 12 pistol rounds to the chest from hurting.

He gripped his Odachi, he was still able to stand, so he was still able to fight, he thought.

His sword's glow became brighter, and as it did, all light left the room. There was nothing except darkness. Ares' sword had absorbed all the light from the area. He threw it and it stuck into the ceiling, since if he used it, it would give his actions away.

He resorted to his Kunai again, jumping from wall to wall launching dozens of Kunai at Hex from all angles. Ares began to laugh, but it was no ordinary laugh, it was the laugh of a man who did not care whether survived , all he wanted to do was fight.

2Xeo5.png