~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'm on my phone, it's hard. Headshots and heartshots kill me))

I watched as another person drive a katakana into his shoulder, the knives went everwhere but I lifted up a side of the trenchcoat; they stuck in the trenchcoat but didn't damage me much, I pulled out some of the kunai's and aimed them at the person who had defeated Ares.

meatlover.png

((Are we ignoring the 500 kunai that are heading in every direction then? I don't intend to edit my post, we can just assume that you actually meant to aim for me))

((Okay then. And your post ninja'd mine, so....))

As Ares disappeared, Kemios muttered something yet again, and a thick patch of vines sprang up in the area between him and the kunai. After they had all flown off, Kemios looked down at the remnants of Ares.

"You fought well. But obviously not well enough...." He then pointed the sword at Hex. "You're next."

a70c7.png

((As far as I'm aware, clouds don't have heads/hearts))

Suddenly, there was a click from an alcove off to one side of the room. Ares was still here! He had pulled some kind of lever, then he threw another smoke bomb, and this time he truly was gone from the battlefield, making sure he was safe to fight another day.

The lever was down, and the Arena now began to rumble. Slowly, the combatants surroundings changed, and after a short while, they found that they were fighting on a platform, suspended over a volcano!

((FYI, I'm not actually dead, I just left the mask and trenchcoat on the floor, so I can rejoin again tommorow.))

2Xeo5.png

The volcano was shaking like crazy, it was night and a burning bright light came from the white hot volcano.

Hex had a plan, he put the pistol in his holster and found the sawn-off shotgun and put it in his hand, he spun his hands around to reveal the two small meteor hammers again, he threw one away, into the volcano and he span the other one around until it was stuck in the platform, in one hand he held the meteor hammer and in the other he held th shotgun, he jumped off the end of the platform and then swung towards a pillar, he fired at it and then at another pillar, it was about to come crashing down, Hex let go of the meteor hammer allowing himself to plunge into the volcano

((I'm not dead))

meatlover.png

Kemios noticed the C4 patch before it detonated, and once again began to glow, becoming metallic again. The C4 went off, and he flew forward about 100 feet. As he watched the molten metal that was his back stream through the arena, he glowed once again. This time, the glow faded to a bright blue. Also, the glow pulled the melted metal off of the ground into a spear of ice.

a70c7.png

A pure white light platform appears in the air and Grim appears in a flash of light. "Now thats not very friendly" he said and with a smirk he unloaded a clip of bullets into roccos chest.

LNYvk.png

"And neither is that." replied Kemios, who promptly froze the dirt, air, and lava around Grim with his spear.

Sensing the sudden change of tempurature grim hopped down off of his platform. Chanting an incantation a smaller platform of light appeared below his feet. Drawing his sword and with a salute he asked " Well... Shall we dance?"

LNYvk.png

"Nah, I'm not in the mood for that." said Kemios, who prompty froze the top lava of the volcano into rock. "Now, please go away." and Kemios stabbed the rock layer, causing it to fragment, and the lava threw it high into the air, with multiple fragments of rock heading straight towards Grim.

a70c7.png

"Well it would appear that I have a worthy opponent" Grim said. Making a complex sign with his sword he shouted " First Dance: Hall of Mirrors" And slashed his sword around him. Wherever his sword had been a pane of light appeared blocking the dirt coming at him. ((In case you havent figured out I am putting this guy as the high priest to the god of light (lucifer) )) Though it would appear that they all did not get through he thought as one pierced him in the left thigh. Cursing he checked to see if his amulet was still alright (it was) and then activated on of the nozzles on the strange device which lay upon his left arm. A jet of flame flowered from it aimed straight at Kemios.

LNYvk.png

Kemios dodged the flame easily, then froze the air it was burning for good measure.

"You thought that would work? HA!" With that, Kemios dived straight into the volcano, causing a veritably large amount of rock to fly outward from where he dived in.

You think that lame trick will work on me? Grim laughed scornfully at the thought and waved his sword in an even more intricate pattern DANCE 61: Darkness bane! he shouted. A sphere of light enclosed Kemios's attack and sealed it. Dance 52 Full moon blast he decried and called down a pillar of burning light onto the volcano.

LNYvk.png

In the depths of the volcano, Kemios begins to glow once again....

This time, the glow fades instantly into a fiery red. He then self-disperses himself amongst the lava as the light beam strikes.

After the light beam is gone, he causes the volcano to erupt violently, spewing massive amounts of ash, rock, and lava into the arena.

a70c7.png

A rush of smoke rises from the volcano, Hex flys out. Hex's white gloves are visible but the only other thing you could see is the smoke and the glowing white eyes.

"Good evening everybody, our feature for tonight: Death!" he screamed manically through through the arena.

His hands were empty, the gloves still purest White; floating through the smoke.

He placed his hand as if he was holding an imaginary gun, lines grew and formed the outline of the pistol (1.25 calliber, cyanide tipped explosive rounds). He then pulled his hand back into the smoke and in his other hand he held the sawn-off shotgun. He rematerialised into the arena, Back in his human form. standing right in the middle, he lowered his teashades and scanned the room.

"Shall we fight somewhere.... More appropriate!?" He announced.

He stood in the middle of the house, it was dusk. Everything in had been destroyed, the carpets ripped up; a typical "haunted house". Hex raised both of his guns in the air, the pistol in his left hand and the shotgun in the other.

Twelve shots with the pistol

Six shots with the sawn-off shotgun

And many more reloads.

((your all in a haunted house))

meatlover.png

((just remember were in a haunted house))

((also grim, you can't just disappear to not get hit))

The bullets ripped Hex to peices, as he fell to the floor the bullets carryed up. destroying anything from the back up.

He span around as he fell on the floor.

The teashades fell on the floor and cracked on the floor to reveal his glowing white eyes fade to a weak greenish glow. The gun fell on the floor, still bieng held by the white gloves which had been detached from his body by a stray bullet still hanging on his limp arm.

Suddenly, Hex's hand started to move, it pushed itself back into the arm, the gun still held in the hand. The body contorted, the trench coat was on the floor slightly moved away. Small tendrils growed bewtween the parts that had been destroyed, they got bigger the tendrils and slowly they connected to form the muscles of Hex, his clothing formed back on and Hex's eyes were back to the glowing white that they ussualy were.

He paced up to a wall, on the floor he picked up the shotgun, he pointed the shotgun infront of him. He walked towards to corner of the room and took the pistol out, ready to fire a tthe first sign of trouble

meatlover.png

Kemios, finding himself in the basement of a haunted house, decides to change once again. As the glow fades, Kemios is a dark shade of purple, and his features have mutated hideously.

"Now the fun begins..." he murmured, and he flew up, dissipating through the ceiling and appearing right behind Hex.

a70c7.png

Mather came in from the dark of a hallway, still oozing of skill and experience with only one differance to his earlier apperance; a sheath at his hip and a large, composite, one-edged bastard-sword at his back, he walked up to Hex; "Need some help with this... thing?" he asked while drawing out one of his deagles.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

"Two on one, how fair is that?" Kemios asked. "Looks like I'll have to even the odds...." Kemios dissipated around the room, and the room slowly got darker until it reached the point of total darkness. "Now for even MORE fun!" Kemios let out a maniacal laugh as dark tendrils slowly began encompassing Mather's feet.

a70c7.png

((join #falador in IRC for live chat))

"I may do" Hex replied.

He spun around and pressed both his guns onto Keimos's heart and fired thrice with each gun.

"or not"

He kept the pistol on Keimos's heart but moved the shotgun to aim at Mather, He fired once and felt the explosive kick back of the gun push against his arm, Hex started to dematerialise, all but his gloved hands turned to smoke. The entire room was covered in the dark mist, it subsided on the floor. the smoke raised in area's, infront of Keimos and infront of mather. A glove emerged from the smoke holding the shotgun. another glove was still holding a pistol and pointing it at Keimos's heart.

meatlover.png

((join #falador in IRC for live chat))

"I may do" Hex replied.

He spun around and pressed both his guns onto Keimos's heart and fired thrice with each gun.

"or not"

He kept the pistol on Keimos's heart but moved the shotgun to aim at Mather, He fired once and felt the explosive kick back of the gun push against his arm, Hex started to dematerialise, all but his gloved hands turned to smoke. The entire room was covered in the dark mist, it subsided on the floor. the smoke raised in area's, infront of Keimos and infront of mather. A glove emerged from the smoke holding the shotgun. another glove was still holding a pistol and pointing it at Keimos's heart.

((Kemios is fragmented around the room right now....))

a70c7.png