~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

((Mather, I've seen a kukri. By the way, how are you stabbing me, I'm spraying fire everywhere atm.))

((No, you were slaching with a kukri(which you couldn't do close enough to the ground if you were spraying fire with a jetpack), and I blocked you))

Mather leaps out in front of Ares while pulling out another deagle, then he fires 14 rounds towards Hex, three of them knocking his bullets out.

He then reloads within five seconds.

((Sorry, I didn't realize what I was saying. Oh well. Just to clarify, kukris are short, curved little things, right?))

Rocco had observed Kemios's change and decided to steer clear for a while. Instead he lobbed a javelin at Hex.

((You're forgetting the bunch of crystal shards aimed at your head.))

a70c7.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy stood up and brushed the dirt off his cloak.

He then sighed.

"I really don't have time for this right now" he said aloud, although none were listening. He then walked to the edge of the ARENA and stepped off.

A dimension hole swallowed him when he was inches from a crushing death.

Although he had left, he would most likely return another day, with even more explosives.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

((WTH!?!!?! YOU SURVIVED 12 rounds of bullets at your chest)).

The tiny throwing knives were like sparkles in the air, Hex dodged a couple but they carryed on sticking into his arms and legs. They slowed him down but they simply fell out, he regenerated about twenty small spots on his legs.

"Your going to have to get up close if you want to kill me" He shouted.

((Shall we fight, somewhere else? you can decide anywhere as its a "magic arena"))

meatlover.png

((Mather, I've seen a kukri. By the way, how are you stabbing me, I'm spraying fire everywhere atm.))

((No, you were slaching with a kukri(which you couldn't do close enough to the ground if you were spraying fire with a jetpack), and I blocked you))

Mather leaps out in front of Ares while pulling out another deagle, then he fires 14 rounds towards Hex, three of them knocking his bullets out.

He then reloads within five seconds.

((Sorry, I didn't realize what I was saying. Oh well. Just to clarify, kukris are short, curved little things, right?))

Rocco had observed Kemios's change and decided to steer clear for a while. Instead he lobbed a javelin at Hex.

((You're forgetting the bunch of crystal shards aimed at your head.))

((I'm hiding from you behind a pillar))

((Oh, you still is behind pillar? Nevermind then.))

Kemios looked around wildly, deciding on who to fight. Coming to an indecisive decision, Kemios spun around throwing crystals shards in every direction on the off-chance that one might hit someone.

a70c7.png

As the bolt hit Kemios, it blew his crystal self into a million pieces, which flew everywhere. The pieces then began to glow, and each dissipated into granules of sand. The granules then all moved towards the center of the arena, where they built upon each other to restructure the form of Kemios.

Now thoroughly angry at Rocco, Kemios dissipated into pieces of sand again, which then moved in a formation much like a hand towards Rocco.

a70c7.png

((I have minor regeneration, besides, my character has incredible endurance and resistance to pain.))

Taking out a secondary katana, Ares rebounded off of the ceiling again, spinning in circles, blade in hand, and darted at Hex from above.

The Odachi in the ceiling continues to absorb light, plunging more and more of the arena into darkness.

2Xeo5.png

((but I've specified how, he didn't. I can't regenerate a headshot or heartshot))

looking at the Katana from above he fired his gun at it, hoping it would fly out of Ares's hands. Twelve bullets aimed in a circular pattern around the sword.

Hex stood still, his head looking down and his arms outstreached, light seemed to draw away from him, he was back to wearing the teashades, but this time they glowed, there Hex stood with only two glowing dots, the only part you could see of him.

With his arms outstreched he released a ball from both of his hands, a black metal one encased entirely in crystal, it was slightly smaller then a ping pong ball, there was a thin wire that held the ball to Hex's hands, as sharp as a knife, as thin as thread and about as strong as a gigantic piece of chain.

Hex began to swing them as he walked towards Rocco, he swang three times and aimed the hammer for Rocco's head.

meatlover.png

((None of the shots hit my heart, two of them hit my lung, the rest hit the direct centre of my chest))

Ares thought to himself "That should be enough time". By now, the Odachi embedded in the ceiling had absorbed most of the light in the arena.

Hex did not understand that Ares' eyes could pierce all the darkness, and he could only now truly see him clearly. He leapt for the Odachi, removing it from the ceiling. The energy absorbed into the blade could now be harnessed, and he did so without hesitation. A blade of pure energy shot from the edge of the sword, accelerating to speeds which cannot be seen to the human eye, and aimed directly at Hex.

2Xeo5.png

The only visible light was from hex's glowing teashades, they were pure White.

The energy blade was brighter then the sun and moved as if it was only a single blur, Hex ran as fast as he could but it was too fast, it cut from Hex's shoulder to his legs, narrowly cutting past a piece of his heart, his arm, shoulder and right leg had come off. He spluttered up some blood but he was not completly dead... Yet. His entire arm and shoulder regenerated, first from bone, then to muscle, skin and finally the black clothing and gloves he wore.

"Ares, do you wish me to... Try harder?"

meatlover.png

And a new figure appears in the center of the arena from a pillar of blinding light. The tall man stalked out with the air of a fanatic. He was armed with a sword with a blade of the purest white 2 skorpion pistols and a strange contraption leading from his left arm to his back-pack. With a sadistic grin he wispered "Lucifer only favors the strong you know"

LNYvk.png

Timothy pops through a portal, grabs the book he had forgotten, and wave cheerily to the other combatents.

"I need to have something to do while I rest, you know!" he calls.

Timothy then leaves while whistling contentedly.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Rocco turned towards the strange man, regaining consciousness. He flicked out his crossbow and shot a bolt tipped with barbs. Moments after he fired, he brandished his revolver and charged, firing in the man's direction and quickly reloading each time.

"Now thats not polite" the stranger said and dropped to his belly pulling his pistols. "You youngsters really should learn some manners" he shouted as he shot 5 successive bullets. Then he prayed "Lucifer lend me your strength" and dissapeared into a pillar of white light.

LNYvk.png

Hex moved his hands together, with one hand pointing up and the other down he formed a square, he then inverted both his hands and brought them slowly outwards, he closed his hands into a fist and then opened then again, the black gloves had become White.

Hex's arms were getting thinner, so was ever part of him. He began to start emmitting smoke, black smoke. And then he was gone, only the smoke was there.

He pulled out his two hands from the smoke, if his hands were still there. The hands seemed to float but they were attached to the moving mass of smoke. Perfectly White gloves just.. Floating

The mass of cloud swarmed around the room, encasing it in a black fog, two White eyes appeared infront of the fog and behind the eyes, the teashades lay on the floor unbroken. The fog got closer and it encased Ares completly, the eyes meeting a contempuos gaze with his, The gloves reached into the fog and pulled out the pistol (1.25 calliber explosive cyanide tipped rounds) he pressed it on Ares's heart.

meatlover.png

Rocco ducked out of the way of the bullets, spinning around quickly to look for his enemy.

(( Rocco I used that as a way to hold my guy in stasis for the time that I am at soccer practice))

LNYvk.png

Ares was clever, I'll give him that. The fog was pushed back instantly, it was a small cat, trying to escape.

The fog formed together in the shape of a humonoid and about the same size, the gloves stayed in the same place, point blank on Ares's heart. Hex transformed back into human form, he wore tight black trousers with black leather straps on them and a black polo-neck. An unfastened trench coast was wore over, his arms weren't in it however, it was just resting on his shoulders. The gloves stayed in the same place, point blank to the heart of Ares.

The reflective White-mirrored teashades were bieng worn but they didn't cover hex's eyes completly, they were tilted down slightly to reval pure white glowing eyes.

They met a peircing stair with Ares, he fired the gun. Point blank, aimed at Ares's heart. Two shots just to be careful, he turned around and saw Rocco charging at him, he fire ten rounds at Rocco, emptying his gun, he started to reload.

meatlover.png

"It would appear, my friend, that you spent far too long aiming that gun of yours"

"Ares" fell to the floor, with a thud. Except it wasn't the kind of thud that a human makes. It was a block of wood, dressed with Ares mask and a spare trenchcoat.

"That shockwave was never meant to do any damage, it was merely a diversion" Ares said, as he threw two Kunai into Hex's shoulder blades.

2Xeo5.png

Kemios recomposed himself, and began to glow yet again.....

This time, as the glow faded, he had turned a shade of the darkest imaginable green. He muttered something, and a glowing red broadsword appeared in his hands.

Wielding this broadsword, he charged at Rocco, aiming straight for his neck.

a70c7.png

"how clever..." Hex smirked.

As the two throwing knives were about to hit Hex he turned back into a clod of smoke, he subsided onto the floor, spreading out everwhere, almost invisible.

Hex's hands held the gun, the White gloves seemed to glow in this room. The glove held the pistol and it was held on rocco's head.

Hex formed back together right behind Ares, he held the gun at Ares's head.

"I know it's you now" Hex remarked, his finger gripping the trigger

meatlover.png

Ares threw yet another barrage of kunai at Hex, before the broadsword cut deep into his shoulder blade. Blood sprayed across the room, and Ares fell onto one knee.

"Guess...I guess I'm..bested then" he muttered, the pain obviously affecting his co-ordination. Slowly, he dragged himself back to his feet, and reached into the bloodsoaked remains of his trenchcoat.

He retreived another smoke bomb, and he shouted "Disappear" upon throwing it to the floor. Suddenly, there were hundereds of kunai flying in every direction, all coming from the spot where Ares was, but now only a trenchcoat and a mask slowly drifting to the floor remained.

((I think being immune to damage is a bit overpowered, by the way. Also, its "Cloud" not clod))

2Xeo5.png

Kemios stopped temporarily when he saw the white gloves. Cursing, he muttered something else and vines sprang up towards the gloves.

"Now that that's out of the way...." Kemios pointed the broadsword towards Rocco.

"Time to die." And Kemios charged at him, once again aiming the sword at his throat.

Edit:

Ares threw yet another barrage of kunai at Hex, before the broadsword cut deep into his shoulder blade. Blood sprayed across the room, and Ares fell onto one knee.

"Guess...I guess I'm..bested then" he muttered, the pain obviously affecting his co-ordination. Slowly, he dragged himself back to his feet, and reached into the bloodsoaked remains of his trenchcoat.

He retreived another smoke bomb, and he shouted "Disappear" upon throwing it to the floor. Suddenly, there were hundereds of kunai flying in every direction, all coming from the spot where Ares was, but now only a trenchcoat and a mask slowly drifting to the floor remained.

((I think being immune to damage is a bit overpowered, by the way. Also, its "Cloud" not clod))

Oops, sorry, I meant to type Rocco. The gloves still got vine'd though.

a70c7.png