~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Kemios watched the fight with growing interest. "This could get interesting..... either way, I would have to fight the winner sometime." he muttered to himself. He began to glow again, and this time returned to his original green form. He pulled out an oddly-shaped purely electric guitar and began playing quietly to himself.

a70c7.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Leg isn't severed since I completly reformed, its like.. as if i'm not the same person anymore. Just remembering my sentients and shape))

((Rocco, his name is Ares))

"Time to take another look at my leg" He smirked.

"And lets not take away all the fun, magic is allowed" He replied.

Hex lowered his teashades and scanned Ares, he looked right into his eyes.

"and maybe i'll get to see whats behind that mask"

He walked towards Ares slowly and went to punch him in the head.

meatlover.png

"Gah, interloper!" shouted Ares, summoning up a corpse from the floorboards to act as a meatshield.

"Yes, thats right, Necromancy. I don't often use it, since I prefer to fight up close and personal" he stated, while creating a wall of bones around himself and Hex.

"Now leave me be, I'm trying to fight him one on one here."

((Hex, the leg is still severed, except the bleeding is internal now since you just sealed the wound up.))

As Hex went to punch Ares, he conjured up a skeleton holding a large, spiky shield, which took the punch for him.

2Xeo5.png

Kemios saw the bolts coming towards him and created a sonic shield with his guitar, blocking them from hitting him. "Alright, you little weasel....." Kemios began to glow again, but this time, the glow did not stop.

"Time to die." And Kemios discharged the glow in a single powerful blast towards Rocco, falling through the floorboards afterwards.

a70c7.png

((EDIT: If I was smoke and I reformed into a human form logic would say that I am not cut because I regenerating from a non effected form, rememeber a couple of pages back when my rips got cut off and I couldn't regenerate quick enough to avoid the shot at me from mather and so I turned to smoke and came back as a normal human form))

Hex raised both his hands, both of them opposite to each other to make a square. A snake reached out of the square in his hands, as black as night and burning with pure black flames. it jumped onto the corpse. Hex's ciggerello was still in his mouth, he blew out some smoke and dropped it on the floor throwing it at Ross's head.

"Necromancy... Eh?" He said slowly and almost in a proud voice.

He launched a heavy punch with his right hand into Ares's stomach.

meatlover.png

Again, a skeleton with a shield, almost exactly the same as the one last time rose up from the floorboards to block his punch. "That's not going to work" he stated in a snide accent.

Four skeletons, each brandishing large swords and each dressed in heavy armour rose up from the edges of this arena constructed from bones. They began to walk towards Hex.

Ares said another chant and three large towershields appeared, hovering as though some unearthly spirit was carrying them, they began to levitate around Ares.

2Xeo5.png

Hex flickered, as if he wasn't there. just a projection. his arms tightened towards his body and then they merged right into his body, his legs got closer together and started to form together. He merged into a long black cobra, huge; bigger then naturally possible. and started to wrap himself around Ares, tightening and tightening.

His teeth filling with poison.

meatlover.png

Shields interlocking, they protected Ares' from the snake which was apparently trying to eat him. The snake could not crush the huge metal shields.

A huge tremor started to shake the room, a skeleton had flicked the switch, and the arena was changing again. Suddenly, they were all in a large jungle, but the wall of bones seperating Ares' fight from the rest of the combatants remained.

Another huge tremor started to shake this place as well, but the switch had not been hit this time.

2Xeo5.png

Kemios, instead of running from the nitro bomb, flew up past it, between the battle between Hex and Ares, and out the window.

the scenery then changed ((because Ross ninja'd my post)) and Kemios flew straight into a tree. He then got his bearings, and began to glow again, turning the dark shade of green.

a70c7.png

Ares, totally ignoring the large bite to his arm, continued to chant to himself. By this point, the tremors had become so violent that he himself could barely stand, when finally, a huge claw burst through the ground. It was a dracoliche, an undead dragon spewing the fires of hell unto those around it.

Ares jumped onto the dracoliche's shoulder, only just realising that he had actually been bitten. By now, there were several dozen armoured skeletons climbing up through the ground, and all targeting Hex.

2Xeo5.png

((y'no what would be fun, a fight on the dragon))

The gun materialised back in Hex's hand, again as if it were drawn and then coloured in. He looked at it and remembered the specifications '1.25 calliber explosive cyanide tipped rounds'

"that counts as a weapon" I joked as I spun it around in my hand.

I fired ten shots around the room, all aiming for the skeletons. And then two shots at Ares

meatlover.png

Hex, apparently distracted by the skeletons, was not that accurate, and Ares managed to dodge both of his shots. He leapt off of the dracoliche's shoulder and grabbed the Maken Valborg from the nearby wall, as well as his trenchcoat. Hex was now surrounded from all sides, from one by a small army of skeletons, from another by a huge flailing skeletal dragon, and from another by Ares, using a sword which negated Hex's regeneration powers and made him all the stronger at the same time.

"If thats the way you want to play, then so be it." He said, in a morally superior accent.

2Xeo5.png

Kemios jumped off the tree right as it burst into flame. Glancing at the tree, he caused a cage of thick vines to grow around Rocco. He then began to glow, becoming a fiery red once again. He then began pulling fire off of the tree and throwing it at Rocco's vine cage, which began to burn.

a70c7.png

Hex reloaded his gun and placed it on in his trenchcoat, the trenchcoat rested on his shoulders instead of having his arm through it.

He put the gun point-blank three of the skeletons heads and fired. firing more random bullets around the room. and then he accuartly aimed the rest of the bullets at the skeletons, hoping to leave just him, Ares and the dragon in the room.

He reloaded the gun again and fired it at Ares.

meatlover.png

The shots blew a large hole in the wooden replica of Ares which Hex was facing. "You know, you really shouldn't take your eyes off of an opponent, much less one who is as dangerous as me." a voice from beside him stated.

Suddenly, the real Ares lunged at him, having been disguised as a skeleton for some time now, he cut horizontally across Hex's chest with the Maken Valborg.

At the same time, the dragon had begun to spew its breath of decay upon him, causing his flesh to rot and his weapon to rust and jam.

2Xeo5.png

From within the ice, Kemios started to glow again... and became a pile of sand. Slowly, he sifted through a crack in the ice until he was out. He then brought himself back together, and said, "Rocco, you are one annoying opponent. But it ends here." With that, he pulled sand grains from anywhere nearby towards himself, and grew larger.... he started to change shape.... until Rocco was standing in the face of a very large lizard. The lizard ((Kemios))then bit Rocco, shook him up, and threw him into a nearby burning tree.

a70c7.png

((ross, that's autohitting but I'll let it slide -_-))

Blood gurgled from Hex's mouth, he fell to his knees and then the teashades fell to the floor, his face accompanying with a sharp thud. He murmered something with his mouth as he fell down, the trench coat fell on the floor behind him. His body appearing to lose conciousnuss fast.

Suddenly the arena had changed, from the jungle to a beatiful White marble hallway, it homed many statues and a fountain; one use each of the thing the user desired most. Opposite to the fountain was a weapon rack with nearly every medieval weapon you could shake a stick at, upstairs was a balcony, only supported by some weak wooden out of place bars.

meatlover.png

I'mmm Baack Grim shouted as he rematerialized on a saucer. He moved to shoot his sub machine guns but then realized that he was out of ammo. With a snort of disgust he threw them onto the ground. Then he noticed the draco lich Eyes twitching he shouted " You know if there is one thing I absolutely cannot stand. Its black magic" And with that he launched a beam of burning white light at the various undead in the room.

LNYvk.png

Hex rolled over and fired two gunshots from his pistol at Ares, he ran as fast as he could towards the fountain, he took the water and washed it down the wound and to no suprise the would had healed and Hex was stronger then ever. He'd used up his Lives though, he couldn't use the fountain again, only one use as he knew. He fired two more shots aiming for Ares's arms from the fountain.

The teashades fader over his eyes, he took a cigarello. Began to light it and put it in his mouth.

meatlover.png

Disregarding Hex, Ares turned his attention to Grim "Oh joy, a preist" he muttered under his breath.

Summoning a cage of bones around himself, he began to chant again, and the floor began to shake once more.

The shots Hex had fired bounced off the cage of bones. "These are angel bones, all but impenetrable to corporeal objects" he yelled, before continuing with his chant.

2Xeo5.png

"Ahh but what I am throwing at you is not corpreal" Grim smirked. And with that he threw another bolt of light at the draco lich and then threw one at Ares. "Damm necros " He muttered under his breath.

LNYvk.png