~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Hex, having not reacted to the shield, still had not noticed that a shell of angelbone was slowly closing around him, and still not realising that nothing corporeal can shatter angelbone, his shots simply bounced off of the edge and started rebounding off the shell, probably hitting him at the same time.

((Not godmodding fyi, you didn't react to the shield. Also, being OP does NOT make you able to decide if something is overpowered. You're the only one that has a problem with my shield, Hex))

Ares continued to walk towards the shell that was closing around Hex, paying no attention to the fight going on around him. He was going to settle his debt, here and now.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Kemios turned into crystal form, the axe vaporised. "Using my own weapons against me doesn't really work." Kemios sneered, and continued throwing crystal shards at Grim.

Edit: ((Post got ninja'd.)) Kemios saw Grim throwing blessed fire at him, and tried to outrun it. He managed to outrun most of it, although one of his ears got scorched off. "That hurt." kemios said, snarling at Grim. "Let's see how YOU like losing an ear!" And Kemios ran towards Grim, pulling crystal shards together into a pair of crystal daggers.

a70c7.png

((Yeh, because your attacking me with it. Ross))

Hex ducked to avoid the slash at his head.

Hex drew another pentagram with his hand, his lips moved slightly to incanate:

"Oh valde everto of abyssus, cherebium quod per,ut ego carve is vultus per meus manuum; attero bones infront of is. planto lemma incohare ornus, planto lemma exuro, planto lemma disintergrate in vestri igneus paridise an ordo ex oriens astrum Lucifer" He whispered as he looked at the bones.

He stared at the bone shield, will is not corpeal and neither is hate, he let the hate flow right through his body. with the will for the bones to disintergrate.

meatlover.png

As Hex was now consentrated on chanting and Ares was going for him, Mather decided it was time to end Hex for good. He set the particle magnum to kill and fired four shots at Hex, one towards the head, one at the shoulder, one in the stomache and one in the opposide direction of Ares.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Kemios swerved away from the motorcycle and managed to dodge most of the bolts except one, which blew his right foot into tiny pieces of crystal.

Deciding the Rocco was the real threat now, Kemios began to glow again, and became sand again. And once again, he drew any sand particles around towards him, growing larger and changing shape until he became the gigantic sand lizard. The lizard then went off in pursuit of Rocco and his motorcycle.

a70c7.png

Hex flickered again as if he wasn't there, smoke encased him and now, his figure wasn't visible. only some wispy smoke. His gloved hands were the only thing that weren't wispy. he took the two guns and placed them in his wispy legs and then he moved away, the steam moved away dodging the sword, his hands reached into his smoky legs and pulled out the guns, two of the bullets flew out of the gun and started to spin around in the air; the guided bullets went to hit Ares at about 1300 miles per hour.

meatlover.png

Ares blocked the bullets using another of his angelbone shields, and retreived another bottle, capturing Hex inside it once again.

He threw down a smoke bomb while he left the arena to retrieve his other swords, and returned with Maken Valborg in one hand, Helios sheathed next to his hip, and a new sword in his other hand. "This is my third sword, Psyche. With this sword, I'm going to send you onto another plane of existance" he stated, before pointing the tip of the blade at the jar which Hex was contained in. In a red flash, the jar had disappeared, gone into the dimension that Psyche controlled.

2Xeo5.png

((No, you specifically stated that only your gloved hands were not made of smoke. Also, I'm not controlling you, so its not godmodding, I'm just sending you to another dimension. You could consider it a killing blow, if you will. Because honestly, you say "AIM FOR MY HEART/HEAD" then when we do, you pull that smoke BS and practically make yourself invincible. So there, you're stuck in another dimension. You'll be released tommorow so you can join back in, but for now, you're basically dead, since you didn't make an attempt to block/dodge/whatever in the post you made above this one.))

2Xeo5.png

The lizard screeched in pain as the fire from the exhaust pipes melted its teeth into glass. ((However, a bite from the lizard is now just that much more deadly....)) The lizard then became angry and spun around multiple times, whacking Rocco and anyone else nearby with its tail.

a70c7.png

He entered the arena (?),his scraggly beard and shoulder length hair blowing in the cold wind.His robe was not the best for fighting in, nor were his sandals, but he had something that was perfect for combat. He took his m-16 off the strap on his back, and looked around for the other combatants.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

((Okay, since Hex is being a [developmentally delayed] and saying that his smoke is "Special" and doesn't get sucked in by a bottle designed to capture smoke, I simply drop the bottle on the floor and let it do its thing, meaning unless he turns back into a solid state, he will simply get slowly drawn towards the bottle.))

Ares smoke bombed out of the room again, returning with a new sword. "This sword is named Thanatos. It will cut anything, so it doesn't matter if you're a gas, you can't hide from me anymore"

He drew Psyche, leaving Helios and Maken Valborg in their sheaths, and he disappeared into his own dimension using Psyche, waiting for the moment to strike.

2Xeo5.png

Ares teleports next to the fountain, drinks from it, and wishes for ten more wishes.

He then wishes to become totally invincible and wishes to save the other wishes for later.

((Really, Hex? Perhaps next time you should think it through before you change the scenery to bring yourself back to life, instead of just accepting defeat and rejoining again the next day.))

2Xeo5.png

Mather pulls the lever, causing the arena to change once again, this time the arena takes place within a wraith hive ship, a giant maze of dark hallways and rooms with a floor covered in dust and fog, and even more eerie, the walls are organic and filled with veins and muscels, the ship is basicly a giant living thing, also several places in the halls there are cocoons with dead and half dead people each covered by a film of veins, nerves and organ-skin.

[spoiler=Pics]File:WraithCocoon.jpg

v11.jpg

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather pulls the lever, causing the arena to change once again, this time the arena takes place within a wraith hive ship, a giant maze of dark hallways and rooms with a floor covered in dust and fog, and even more eerie, the walls are organic and filled with veins and muscels, the ship is basicly a giant living thing, also several places in the halls there are cocoons with dead and half dead people each covered by a film of veins, nerves and organ-skin.

[spoiler=Pics]File:WraithCocoon.jpg

v11.jpg

((Y so stargate?))

a70c7.png