~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

((No, but a blast of plasma can travel far beyond a few houndred meters, maybe even a few kilometers.))

((TTnT, I and Grim are behind Ares shield.))

((Is this shield so tall I can't lob something over it? Because I imagined it as a protective dome.))

((I believe it is.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I've destroyed it with my prayer embdded, magic spell ridden, holy water dipped, radioactive 3.00 calliber bullets))

((Destroyed what? My bomb? Your gun? The dome? A wall?))

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

((I've destroyed it with my prayer embdded, magic spell ridden, holy water dipped, radioactive 3.00 calliber bullets))

((the dome))

((Mather, (a) my gun isn't blocked as Grims shard missed (B) stop talking about it))

meatlover.png

((the dome))

((He said its immune to all things corpereal. which reminds me...)

Timothy placed a hand against the ground and summoned a hawk, it began to fly around him. He then sat down and clsoed his eyes. Entering into a psychic state, he astroprojected, and made his way through Ares' shield. He then began to invade Ares' mind with all of his willpower.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

((prayer and magic are not corpeal))

Hex holds the two guns in akimbo, firing both of them at Mather. Emptying every single round on him, on his chest and face.

((Corporeal= it can be touched/can effect something of this world. For example, thoughts are not corpereal, but anything which can physically harm you is.

Hence why I astroprojected to attack him.))

[/hide]

(( Hex if i remember correctly all of those things are corpreal if things prayer infused were not then I would have blast through ares's shield long ago)) Grim chanted an incantation and a beam of burning light fell upon hex. Also after I awoke from the stun my wings reappeared.

LNYvk.png

((prayer and magic are not corpeal))

Hex holds the two guns in akimbo, firing both of them at Mather. Emptying every single round on him, on his chest and face.

((Corporeal= it can be touched/can effect something of this world. For example, thoughts are not corpereal, but anything which can physically harm you is.

Hence why I astroprojected to attack him.))

((prayer and magic))

((this bone shield is causing chaos, I'm removing it for the fact it's godmodding and confusing and causing trouble, as thread owner I can do that, it's gone))

meatlover.png

Timothy's body suddenly turns to ice, and buries itslef under ground. His consciousness hdies itself in a cranny of Ares' mind.

((I've got to go for a while))

EDIT: Hex, that shield is not godmodding. It has definite weakness which you just could not find.

If it is godmodding, then so is my nearly indestructable armor, and your regeneration, etc....

[/hide]

Hex weaves through them as they fly towards his head, one hits his wispy arm; it makes a flash but it seemed to have just gone through. His arm turns to dust but is quickly regenerated. He fires the bullets until the cartridge is empty, homing for Grims heart, with that he bellows through out the arena

"stand and face me! There's no need to keep running, your pathetic" he bellows through out the arena.

meatlover.png

Doing a quick flip in the air grim neatly avoids the bullets and when they come back slashes them neatly in two. He then Swoops down at head height and aims a slash of his sword at hex's head before flapping back up. "I will fight you fairly when you stop using that silly weapon" He jeered at hex.

LNYvk.png

((Sorry, I went to watch a movie))

The three wraiths stopped mid-flight, clutching their heads as if they were in pain. That must be Kemios's astroprojections taking effect. Unfortunately, Kemios had soon drawn his focus away from the shield and onto Hex, allowing Ares to take control again. The wraiths and undead all disintegrated into a black powder, which was drawn towards Ares' shield ((Which is still there. Hex, just because you're the thread owner does not make you the god of all things here.)) From within the shield came a murmer, and suddenly, a shield forms around all of the walls, slowly closing, but releasing everyone save for Hex, whom the shield continues to close around. Ares' shield, however, begins to crack, and soon shatters into nothing more than dust, Ares begins slowly walking out into the arena and towards the cage which is slowly closing around Hex.

2Xeo5.png

"well my good man it would seem that this fight between us is off as you called off your undead" Grim said. Now if you excuse me I will clean up certain people around here. Rising up into the air he activated a barrier spell encasing rocco and kamios in thick spheres of burning light. Well that should take care of them he said...

LNYvk.png

Cursing under his breath, Kemios began to glow again, entering his crystal form. He then began to laugh. "Light shines through crystal, so this doesn't really hurt." He then pulled a crystal shard out of midair and used it to cut through the sphere. He then pulled out many more crystal shards and began throwing them at Grim.

a70c7.png

((ussualy people class te following as powerplaying: time control, light speed, teleportation, something else and bieng a special alien race that morph into anything and is rock hard))

((Ross, OOC it does))

The axe stuck in his back just to the side of heart, the black wisps started to encase the axe, cover it, turn it black. The axe seemed to 'grow into him' like it was a liquid. Hex looked at his hand and soon the shape of a black axe was forming in his hand, albiet it had sticky tendrils on it. The axe soon had it's colour back, hex spun it around and tHrew the axe bakck at keimos.

He reached into the air and with the two fingers he drew a pentagram in the air in a black and red light, he spun his hand around and it fired towards the bones with prescision and the prayers of Lucifer himself embedded into it.

He took his two guns out and started to fire them randomly around the arena apart from the last two which he saved for Ares's heart.

meatlover.png

With one precise shot, Mather blasted the pentagram, just a few inches away from Ares angle-bone cage. As the pentagram blew up wisps of red and dark purple shot out and went back towards Hex, and by the looks of it, Satan wasn't happy at him.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

With a roar grim shouted at hex "You are no priest" Flying high up into the air he first threw some blessed fire at kemios (weakness of crystal) and then swooped down in a zig-zag pattern and aimed a slash at hex's head.

LNYvk.png