~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Suddenly, Timothy returned. His body erupted from the ground, along with the guardian hawk. The body then immediately slumped down, lifeless.

After all, Timothy's spirit was still within Ross's mind. Timothy then began attempting to destroy the angel cages from within, using Ross.

((Can you say mind battle?))

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Lucifer is a giving diety if you give your soul to him))

Hex descended into the smoke, the sword hit the smoke; Hex reformed into his tall standard shape to reveal two large gaping holes in his arm, they didn't bleed blood just a pure black oil.

"I'd better fix that" He smirked, but for now you've beaten me.

He raised both of his hands and then clapped them together with all his force, smoke began to form around him, it dissapitated around the room, on the floor written was a small note which read "Vos pingo ut velox, iam vultus secundum vos."

A white gloved hand floated in the air, in its hand was a large sawn-off shotgun, it fired twice all aimed at Ares's chest and then in an instant the hand shattered into a thousand sapphires, as they fell on the floor they melted into black oil and then melting right into the floor.

((Using a new character now))

((Finaly you died! After, what is it now, ten-twenty instantly fatal hits.))

((Also name and looks of your new charcter please.))

Mather high-fived Ares, "Finally he died," he said, "he was like a cockroach, only uglier.".

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((as god of all things around here; i'll allow it, its quite clever really. Also remember you can't godmod))

((Man, you owned yourself there; you called yourself a god and said you can't godmod in the same line.))

((Oh my.... Hoist by his own petard....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

((i'm just saying its allowed, ingame you can't godmod but in OOC I can because i'm the god of OOC))

1. Mob Rule! We are all equals, we all have equal say in how the story goes

5. Listen to the loudest If the leader gets quiet then we elect a new leader

Both of these can apply. You are no god, as we can easily destroy and replace this thread.

EDIT: And I really failed too many times with that quote.

[/hide]

((i'm just saying its allowed, ingame you can't godmod but in OOC I can because i'm the god of OOC))

Both of these can apply. You are no god, as we can easily destroy and replace this thread.

God mod laid out in the threads rules says you just can't control other users players. It doesn't mention the creation of new characters but as Archmage's rules say you all are equals and I believe you guys can work together and come out with a solution peacefully. :wink:

edit: Hex if you wish for a poll I would ask Archmage. I could set one up but he is sorta the overlord of Falador Library and I don't know how he feels about them in this forum.

tFtfA.jpg

[hide]

God mod laid out in the threads rules says you just can't control other users players. It doesn't mention the creation of new characters but as Archmage's rules say you all are equals and I believe you guys can work together and come out with a solution peacefully. :wink:

[/hide]

((Peacefully, in this thread... right....))

((And since Ross is inactive at the moment, I'm going to have my hawk start shouting obscenities at Rocco. Just because.))

Timothy's hawk suddenly began shouting (yes, shouting) obscenities at Ross.

"You [scree]ing [chirp] you're [twitter] is nothing but a pile of droppings! Pigeons have more [caw]s than you!

[/hide]

Stopping mid high five and clutching his head in pain, Ares was feeling the effects of Timothy's mind control.

Using Psyche, he took himself into his own dimension to protect himself from attack while he was in this weakened state, while he began to fight Timothy within his mind,

Within his head though, he assumed a new form, a being not unlike a seraph, a six winged demon, each wing a different colour in reference to six different elements.

He lifted one arm, and launched a ball of energy at Timothy, then lifted the other, and launched a faster ball of energy, making sure the two would collide mere inches away from his target.

((Remember that this is inside my mind, so essentially I can take whichever form I like))

2Xeo5.png

((I'm saying this: Have a mind battle with Rocco but don't godmod as I guess is going to happen))

((Ross is going to make a post below which will be slightly annoying I bet))

((How do you make a poll?))

((Ninja'd.... Ok, yeh thats fine TTanT))

((I figure I'll wait for Ross to return, anyways, my hawk can pull me back to my own body if I'm attacked. The danger is that Ross will have more willpower than me to such a degree that he can just kill me. Or in other words, that he can argue with me about that until i give in.))

((Ninja'd!))

Timothy's spirit form, which had not yet formed just abrely dodged the attack. He then began trying to form himself into soemthing more useful, but found that being so far from his corpereal form had weakened him.

However, he did manage to throw some energy waves at Ross.

((I figure our attacks won't be as limited in a Mindscape, judging that its really a battle of wills.))

[/hide]

You guys post to quickly lol. Hex read my other post I mentioned how to set up a poll.

((Hey, we are fighting to the death.))

[/hide]

Timothy suddenly realized that he wasn't going to manage a complex solid form in these conditions. So, he went simpler. He became a ghostlike creature that was still solid to the touch.

Timothy then created a large standing mirror, and hoped the beam would reflect.

((If not, then ow))

He also threw a kunai at Ross, as that was all he really had time for.

[/hide]

The beam sent by Aeres was soon folowed up by a couple of kill-shots from Mathers Particle Magnum.

((Ares and I are in Ares's mind, so that won't really work....))

Timothy grinned, glad that the ebam had been reflected, and the countered the dark energy with a shield of light.

Timothy then threw a grappling hook at Ares, along with a napalm bomb.

((Gotta love napalm))

[/hide]

Mather called upon a great and mighty, tungsten clad white wolf, this ferocious beast he mounted, wielding the Particle Magnum in one hand and the composite sword in the other.

((And TTnT, you said you took solid form again.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Timothy concentrated for a moment, then threw a highly reflective ball at the lightray. The beam was disrupted, and cool, screaming lights scattered across the mindscape.

Timothy then groaned as the light, although diluted, burned his soul.

However, this didn't stop him from throwing a bazooka at Ares.

He then slapped his head, realizing he threw a bazooka, rather than another napalm bomb.

His concentration was faltering, it seemed.

[/hide]