~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah.... you won't mind if I take different forms this time" He smirked

The smoke formed together, a black figure emerged; extremly tall and thin with glowing white eyes, he walked forward to reveal his face. Pure white glowing eyes and a slightly tanned face, he reached his gloved hands forward and felt the plasma burst them off, they began to regenerate instantly. White gloves, he streched out his fingers.

"of course with that sword I won't be able to do that" He said pulling out the pistol.

He fired three bullets aimed at Ares's chest.

He ducked down on the floor to avoid the swords in his head.

((So many ninja's, i'm going to edit))

meatlover.png

The Kemios-lizard ran over to the fountain and jumped in, the millions of sand particles dispersing in the water. The water then began to glow, and started rising into the air, then it compacted into the shape of Kemios. The glow then faded from all but Kemios's eyes. Kemios then sat down in midair and began to quietly play his guitar to himself, his eyes still glowing fiercely.

((So, just for the record, the fountain is empty of water now.))

a70c7.png

Mather walks onto the balcony, he has some wird thing on his back that is to unclear to tell what is, he pulls out his particle magnum, takes aim and starts rapidly firing at Hex, the spread covers an area up to five meters around him, but Mather keeps firing, determined to take out Hex(I don't think he'll care about Rocco's wish).

((Remember one hot from the p.m. at the mode it's on now causes instant and complete death.))

((For once I am the most likely here, I'm even dressed in some clothes I have IRL, second is be Doom's "armed Jesus" and third must be Ross' Ares.))

he reached his gloved hands forward and felt the plasma burst them off, they began to regenerate instantly.

((You know plasma was destroy mode, I used kill against you(no damage only instant death).))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yeah my high priest guy is rather unlikely. In other words Grim walked over to the downed corpses of the draco liches chanted an incantation and light streamed out of them into the amulet around his neck. Also seeing kemios still around (and bored) he chucked twin bolts of light and again blessed fire before flapping his wings and shooting up into the air.

LNYvk.png

((All the undead crumbled into black powder, which I quickly absorbed, Grim))

Ares used Psyche to quickly take the bullets into his dimension, and then opened another portal next to Hex's head, redirecting the bullets.

While this happened, Ares had quickly used that same power to move next to Hex, sheathing Thanatos and instead using Maken Valborg again, he delivered a series of swipes in Hex's general direction.

2Xeo5.png

The sword cuts down Hex's arm stopping at the glove instead of blood coming out it just kept there as a constantly

smoking piece of flesh, his clothing however was black and it made the cut almost invisible.

He fired the gun at his shoulder and in an instant it turned to dust and a new arm reformed, the glove had remained in the same place.

"what happened to the sword that could cut through my soul!?" he remarked with great disdain.

"you'd better take it out soon" he said, the two pistols he threw onto the floor, adjusting his teashades slightly down to look directly at Ares.

((I just assume that it kills no matter what due to the fact it's plasma, I don't watch stargate or research plasma rifles))

((logic: how can you "kill someone" and also I'm in the clumped smoke thing and basically am indestructable to all but ross's sword... Cos I'm only fighting him))

meatlover.png

"*Sigh*. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use Thanatos, really. The amount of pain it causes over a regular sword is almost tripled, so it seems a little unfair. But it looks like I have no other choice."

Sheathing Maken Valborg and taking Thanatos again, he used Psyche to get behind Hex and again launched a barrage of horizontal slashes at his lower back.

2Xeo5.png

Flipping over the various elemental waves grim dodged kemios's slash and activated another portion of the strange device which started launching grenades at kemios. But these were no ordinary grenades they were made specifically out of explosive light.

LNYvk.png

Flapping his wings grim shot up out of the elemental waves firing grenades all the time. He parried the slashes with his own sword before chanting dance 96 summons of lucifer and smashed a giant cube of solid light into kemios.

((ross would your angelic cages be domes or simply cages all around the sides and reaching very high into the air?))

LNYvk.png

Being behind cover, (I don't remember where we are now) I ducked below just in time to avoid the shield. I peeked out, fired another burst, and ducked back down.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

(Wouldn't it be sort of difficult to dodge bullets in which you would have a good 1/300th of a second from the time of the gun firing to the bullet hitting you.)

(Oh, and I forgot to name my character. I am known only as J)

I see Kemis lifting the fountain, and dive out of the way, just as the fountain hit the pillar I was taking cover behind, destroying it. I get to my feet, and slide behind the rubble left by the newly destroyed fountain.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

ARENA grows tired from rampidly stomping accross the plain of existance, and settled in it's original position.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

(Wouldn't it be sort of difficult to dodge bullets in which you would have a good 1/300th of a second from the time of the gun firing to the bullet hitting you.)

(Oh, and I forgot to name my character. I am known only as J)

I see Kemis lifting the fountain, and dive out of the way, just as the fountain hit the pillar I was taking cover behind, destroying it. I get to my feet, and slide behind the rubble left by the newly destroyed fountain.

(('Dodging' bullets is more about paying attention to when & where they're going to shoot. And LOL at Rpg.))

Kemios decides to launch a few elemental waves at J, then begins playing his guitar again, putting up a sonic shield just in case someone decides to attack him.

a70c7.png

Grim pulling back flits around in the air. Finally with a prayer to lucifer he re summons the cube and solidifies it into the same type of metal that his sword is made of. Then he summoned 5 more swords with a prayer to lucifer (he is a giving deity) and simply told them scatter ((anyone who has read bleach is going to know where this is going)) the swords dissapeared.

LNYvk.png

((Lucifer is a giving diety if you give your soul to him))

Hex descended into the smoke, the sword hit the smoke; Hex reformed into his tall standard shape to reveal two large gaping holes in his arm, they didn't bleed blood just a pure black oil.

"I'd better fix that" He smirked, but for now you've beaten me.

He raised both of his hands and then clapped them together with all his force, smoke began to form around him, it dissapitated around the room, on the floor written was a small note which read "Vos pingo ut velox, iam vultus secundum vos."

A white gloved hand floated in the air, in its hand was a large sawn-off shotgun, it fired twice all aimed at Ares's chest and then in an instant the hand shattered into a thousand sapphires, as they fell on the floor they melted into black oil and then melting right into the floor.

((Using a new character now))

meatlover.png