~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a sigh grim appeared between octos and mather. The aura around him was blazing the same as ever and with a faint smile upon his face he simply stood there watching and waiting.

LNYvk.png

((Well, that works. And I just realized that I've been mixing Pentos and Septos up occasionally, so that might explain some of the confusion.))

Timothy finished healing himslef just in time to dodge Septos's fury. He then teleported onto Septos's back.

"Do you like ice?" He snarled, jamming two specially formed icicles into Septos's eyes.

Meanwhile, and large ice barrier formed and seperated them from the other combatants.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Ironically, Septos blinked right as the cicles would have gone into his eyes, so the icicles merely permeated about a millimeter into his eyelids. Septos then spun around rapidly, throwing Timothy off his back and into a wall. He then attempted to hammer him once again.

a70c7.png

Timothy immediately melted his icey body, so that only his armor was deformed.

Now a being of water held together by magic stepped towards Septos and began filling his nostrils, mouth, ears, all of them. Attempting to smother Septos.

((I really hope the other guys will keep octos busy so that I don't have to go solid again....))

Timothy's voice was distorted by his new form. "Y-ou willll... now bee..." He seemed to be able to articulate the last word of the sentence, and instead pushed his attack.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Glancing at octos grim flared his aura so octos was heading right into it then the dragon proceeded to do a most unexpected thing. It cast magic. More specifically it drained most of the heat and light out of the area around octos.

LNYvk.png

Timothy cursed as a regurgitated meal spewed thugh his body.

"Ok, tha wus dissgusteeng" Timothy remarked, shuddering.

He then flowed into Septos, and then turned into a jagged ball of ice in Septos's stomach.

A voice drifted out of it. "Move and I will turn your insides into confetti. Stay still and you will live. I just want some time until Octos gets caught by someone else, and then we can fight. I won't even suffocate you this time."

[/hide]

Timothy grinned. If it is possible for a ball of ice shards to grin. He then liquefied and spilled out of Septos's mouth.

He then formed into a new, stronger ice.

"Shall we have a fair, one-on-one match, my brutish firend?" He inquired, meanwhile strengthening the walls surrounding him.

[/hide]

• 5 weeks later...

((I know its a godmod but with inactivity i'm sure none of you will mind))

Everyones fists where smashed against the wall of the gigantic circle, the magical unbreakable metal tightened around there fingers just to make sure that they couldn't exit. The weapons towards to center of the dark circular room, instantly engulfed in fire and brimstone. They melted into a silver liquid which spread out across the black floor.

The people were going to have to fight for survival with there feet.

meatlover.png

Everyones fists where smashed against the wall of the gigantic circle, the magical unbreakable metal tightened around there fingers just to make sure that they couldn't exit. The weapons towards to center of the dark circular room, instantly engulfed in fire and brimstone. They melted into a silver liquid which spread out across the black floor.

((And what if they're an amorphous blob with no feet?))

a70c7.png

((And what if they're an amorphous blob with no feet?))

((Then you form your blobbishness into feet and fight with those.))

Large ice spikes pop out of my feet. I then begin kicking like a maniac.

"I have a serious case of cold feet." I smirk. "So serious, as a matter of fact, that it'll make you blobishness solid enough for me to shatter!"

I then begin kicking Octos in his blob.

[/hide]

I simply fly into the air ((I still have the wings remember)) the aura flares but currently I have no targets... Bored grim starts juggling explosive flaming battle axes...

LNYvk.png

I turn into liquid, but keep the manacles for no real reason. I then craft a large wolf made entirely of ice and water, which comes to life and attacks Mather.

((I'm basically playing as the wold-thing now, as my main cahracter is sitting around and doing nothing. So no autohitting. Attacking me would relinquish my control over the wolf and make it a normal minion, though.))

[/hide]

The wolf is enchanted with the spell 'I bite through dis'. It can now bite through almost anything. Including kevlar.

((Jeez, I have to spell out my attacks like a legal form. I figured you'd egt the point that a giant magical wolf amde of ice isn't an ordinary animal.))

The wolf grows ice spines from its back. These spines grow very quickly. By that I mean they grow in a period of time similar to what it takes you to blink.. Sitting on its back is now impossible. Said spines can easily rip kevlar to pieces like construction paper, as they are enchanted like the rest of the wolf is.

The wolf then howls and all of the heat in the area around you disappears. ((The temperature is cold enough where your breath can freaking see you. So don't use warm clothing as a defence.))

[/hide]

((Ok, my breath can see me?))

I rise up on my feet, standing on the wolf's back. As the spines start growing I avoid them and call my white wolf.

I jump onto my wolf(still a giant by the way) and command it to kick the lever.

The reality shifts in and out.

We are now in Drammen. :thumbsup:

I head of into the forest near Åssiden.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

^Drammen, Germany? Because if this is stargate again, I'm spamming the heck out of the lever.

My wolf turns into an aura of cie energy, which surrounds me and becomes a coolio cloak and billhook.

I fling icicles from my billhook.

EDIT: (( And 'your breath sees you" was an exaggeration, I admit.))

[/hide]

Drammen, Norway, as in my hometown, lol. Just look a little to the left at my location._______________

(there is actually a Drammen in Wisconsin too, but that is not the Drammen the arena transforemed to).|

....................................................................................................................................................................|

....................................................................................................................................................................|

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((Oh, that's ok, then.))

I send ice pillars stabbing up around you as the ice blades fly at you. In other words, I trap you between an ice wall and projectiles.

And my ice shards can -gasp- penetrate kevlar due to being magical.

[/hide]