My Armadyl Setup and Stats

Championfurydelta123

My stats are in my signature. (Just got 90 range and 89 HP didn't update yet I don't think)

MY SETUP:

Veracs Helm

Amulet of Fury

Armadyl Body

Verac's Skirt

Zamorak Vambraces

Archers Ring

Snakeskin Boots

Blessed Spirit Shield

Diamond Bolts (e)/ Ruby Bolts (e)

Ava's Accumalator

IS this good enough for trioing armadyl? I'm aware of the fact that DFS is better than my blessed spirit shield but can't afford right now nor can i afford rangers boots and armadyl skirt yet... Hopefully after a few trips I might get lucky and be able to get better gear :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

K, thanks guys and another question, because of this anti-76k thing does this mean all things are gunna crash cuz i just bought a blessed psirit shield and it sold for min! So im wondering are they all gonna crash and stay low or will they bounce back?

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

It's probably just a panic crash, things will probably pick back up in a few days.

And personally I would sell your Arma Chest and get Arma Skirt and Zammy Top, but that's just my personal prference.

In my previous help and advice topic i asked whethere arma chest wid verac skirt or zammy top and armadyl legs and 85% of peeps said arma body with verac skirt and btw im not 100% sure i should use karils skirt instead i ask my bro about it later.

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

for solo, veracs skirt is best, the melee guy is strong as hell.

for duo and up, arma skirt.

imo

This guy is right. You will be protecting from ranged so the main damage will come from Krees magic attacks. So mage defence> Melee defence.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.