What to do with waterfiend assignment

leonxb

Hey all, i just got a 196 waterfiend assignment but i'm already 99 summon, so i don't need charms anymore, and i dont care about my rank. So shall i do them, or shall i (perm) block them? Are they still worth it for me to do them?

Leonxb.png

I'd say no to doing them with your stats. Once you reach all 90+ stats they become reasonable exp/gp but before that you would only need to kill them for charms. Since they're a frequent task (I get them alot, anyway) I'd perm block them. It's much better to perm block frequent tasks that you dislike than to perm block rarer tasks you hate (Wyverns, perhaps).

Nice job on your slayer and summon level considering your attack/defence stats by the way :smile:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

They're just average xp and don't really drop anything besides the charms, so yeah I agree with philip. Skip them.

You could try killing them in the chaos tunnels though, when I tried that with my stats I was able to kill like 190/hour with an iron titan. Would be pretty decent slayer xp.

2dvjurb.png

I would consider skipping them too if i was 99 summon. They have no big drop (appart from clues but they make money killing them) and it's one of those places (with gargoyles) a connexion lost may mean death, and they also average xp too. Add to that the big inventory management needed to kill them, get loot...

nasty_jenny.png