Seduction Looking

B370

We're willing to war anyone anywhere and almost any rules as long as it's matched.

I was original gonna declare on anyone and everyone but It seems this is a bit more organized then having a 40 clan decoration list.

#seduction to discuss or add me on msn [email protected]

Our Ml is - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=seduction

Looking forward to some wars =]

After looking at most of the clans Ml's I've noticed we've got huge level differences and are willing to give handicaps.

[email protected]

Proud Seduction Leader

#illusion

Always open.

After our first war and watching how low Illusion is willing to drop just to try and get a win, it takes some desperate measures to wanna do that again. ;)

Yes we enjoyed re-massing again just to give you someone to war and then have to drop while you had all 120s+. We were winning and sas cheated >.< but he was dead for the most part anywayz. That fight was rather long too v.v idk if i'd want another small pvp matched opt fights with a ranger cap...

6590ew.jpg

#illusion

Always open.

After our first war and watching how low Illusion is willing to drop just to try and get a win, it takes some desperate measures to wanna do that again. ;)

Yes we enjoyed re-massing again just to give you someone to war and then have to drop while you had all 120s+. We were winning and sas cheated >.< but he was dead for the most part anywayz. That fight was rather long too v.v idk if i'd want another small pvp matched opt fights with a ranger cap...

Stalker !@