87-99 strength/money making via combat

IeatWindex

I plan on using the dragon scimitar (im cheap) too get 99 strength, and its been working fine. I tend to switch between slayer tasks, dagganoths, occasional yaks, and green dragons. Is there anything I can train on too give me moderate exp? Or should I keep to what im doing?

Im also wondering if theres anything besides Green dragons I can kill for decent loot at 77 attack, 76 defence, 87 strength, 81 hp, 74 mage, and 61 ranged? All help appreciated :)

GG.gif

Armoured Zombies will give you great exp along with moderate cash.

Of the ways you listed, green dragons are the best for money and not so much for exp. While the others tend to be low exp and GP.

And green dragons are the best gp/hr for melee combat. While Aviansies are the best for ranging.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Of the ways you listed, green dragons are the best for money and not so much for exp. While the others tend to be low exp and GP.

And green dragons are the best exp/hr for melee combat. While Aviansies are the best for ranging.

I seriously hope you meant gp/hr. green drags and aviansies are definitely NOT the best exp.

The rock crabs (level 13) and what i personally train on, as they have low defense and high hp, sadly it is usually crowded, so i'd recommend Dr. Frenkenstrein's failed experiments (require fart of "Creature of Frenkenstrein" quest) as they have 100 hp.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

And green dragons are the best exp/hr for melee combat. While Aviansies are the best for ranging.

I seriously hope you meant gp/hr. green drags and aviansies are definitely NOT the best exp.

Ya sorry thats what i meant.

@ Wug: Those are only for those that are low leveled and can't handle any other creatures. Once you get to a certain level you can move up to better training spots. Even spots that can give you money.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The rock crabs (level 13) and what i personally train on, as they have low defense and high hp, sadly it is usually crowded, so i'd recommend Dr. Frenkenstrein's failed experiments (require fart of "Creature of Frenkenstrein" quest) as they have 100 hp.

Mate next time you give advice on what to train on, check out their stats. If it is under 60 sure then hit Rock Crabs but i mean Jesus Christ fella..

**EDIT**

Also. How in gods name is he supposed to make money on Rock Crabs and Experiments <_<

Stick to Green Drags or finish off Defender of Varrock for Armored Zombies. But if you want cash moreso than speed do Dragons.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

It's really quite easy. Armoured Zombies.

I got 5.5M 86 - 90 str with farming toadflax along side of my bank runs. You should at least get 20M 87 - 99.

But, if you find that money too slow, you can do dragons.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

It's really quite easy. Armoured Zombies.

I got 5.5M 86 - 90 str with farming toadflax along side of my bank runs. You should at least get 20M 87 - 99.

But, if you find that money too slow, you can do dragons.

Most of that money was probably from the toadflax :^_^:, but you get like 100k in loot hourly at Armoured Zombies.