Thehitman324

df5.png

VS

Lethality+Guthix Warriors

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

LTH's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teambrave

GW's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xlaw_mage

WAR RECAP

When we saw the score, we were pretty disappointing with our pull, but that didn't make us give up at all. Started off with Pheonix1099 taking the first FI for bait and as soon as we saw them we rushed bravehero getting a quick drop, with LTH getting me (Thehitman324) as first pile I dragg them and tanked 5+ kills until they finally got off me. Our transitions was great K0ing every binder we spotted while our members tanked kills. They had 2 fall ins but we were focusing on GW because they had most binders. The fight was pretty much even from the 30's all the way to the 15's which then we came up with a 3 man lead and pretty much dominated from there. Overall it was a fun war and good practice for all of us. Gf Lth+GW <3:

WAR START:

wing3b.jpg

WAR END:

2wfpb40.png

WAR PICTURES:

2uxyex5.jpg

091107151727.png

091107152257.png

091107152846.png

091107152851.png

091107155229.png

091107155325.png

091107155438.png

091107160015.png

091107160104.png

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Didn't GW try and merge with downfall or they had a mass leave and they joined Downfall...

Gratz provided almost a challenge for you guys ;].

There was no merge and I don't really consider picking up 4 GW members a mass leave.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Didn't GW try and merge with downfall or they had a mass leave and they joined Downfall...

There was no merge and I don't really consider picking up 4 GW members a mass leave.

I think there were more they prolly just got kicked or swept/denied. Idk, either way I don't think they're that great of a clan and was surprised to see they're still alive.

6590ew.jpg

I think there were more they prolly just got kicked or swept/denied. Idk, either way I don't think they're that great of a clan and was surprised to see they're still alive.

They have a nice community, and cool members. They just do not have the big pulls like some of us do. But props for competing.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

gj. we were too full of ourselves at first and expected a win but then you guys started owning us and closed the gap between the numbers and we realized we had to stop fooling around and start trying. Like 5 gw ppl got koed in like 1 min it was pretty fail and like lth operated by ourselves almost with like 2 gw ppl actually helping. idk wat happen to the rest.