TRWF vs LF (1.30h cap)

Stormfolk

Copied from TRWF forums (www.warhungers.com):

We set up a fight with Lf on Monday and started prepping hard. Our last full out war with them they had twice our options so there was not much we could've done, hence we were eager to prove we were better.

Both clans massed up a good 210 options and Lf went to defend. We rushed them and the fight commenced. The lag was amazing during the whole fight making us not be able to perform to the best of our abilities, limited to doing fall ins a lot and little transitions made it hard to get their pile down. But our sniper unit did an amazing job and most of us were able to drag them all over the map before succumbing. It's safe to say we had the upper hand the whole fight due to our dedicated binders. Near the end they stepped it up and we both ended with 200 opts, and both had the same numbers on Ts/Vent.

Thank you LF for an amazing fight, I hope we can do it again when the lag left Rs a bit so we can show you what we're really made of.

Lf leader and I agreed to call it a draw number-wise.

Thanks to all Trwf who stayed till the end, I know it was hard to live through the lag but I'm proud of you.

Trwf starting opts: 210

Lf starting opts: 210

Trwf ending opts: 200

Lf endingopts: 200

trwfvslfstart.png

trwfvslfend.png

Personally didn't expect this fight to end in a draw as I had the feeling we were ripping LF the entire time, but they got the ending options so it's officially a draw.

Had 1 death as a sniper, 4 kills.

Gf LF.

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend