some advice needed

timmmmm83

Hey,

I am one of those people offically hooked on rsc now... :)

My att/def/str stats are at lvl 20 and I want to start training range/magic.

I bought both arrows and runes in Varrock and am locked and loaded to start! :twisted:

Only thing holding me back is that I don't know what armour to wear when ranging/maging.

I got myself a cool (and cheap :P ) black wizard hat but for the rest I'm clueless. (power amulet will remain best for both mage/range I guess)

Someone got advice on cheap range/mage armour?

Mystic probably doesn't exist (and if it does, I'm not wealthy enough to buy it :rolleyes: ) and I don't know if d'hide exists either.

Also: what would be the best one-handed weapon to continue melee training? I bought scimitars but I heard they have the same attack speed as longswords in RSC.

Thanks!

Tim

maging and ranging in RSC is pretty much a waste of time

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes but on classic they dont attribute to combat and are much much weaker than melee. Plus I'm fairly sure you can't farcast/range (can't quite rember if they added tht with rs2 or jsut b4)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I heard god spells were quite good, could be wrong though.

Btw: it seems like you're the only one on atm, do you have some tips on armour/weapon? :wink:

(standing in al kharid atm and want to know if I should buy a scim there or a longsword elsewhere, walking is annoying...)

I heard god spells were quite good, could be wrong though.

Btw: it seems like you're the only one on atm, do you have some tips on armour/weapon? :wink:

(standing in al kharid atm and want to know if I should buy a scim there or a longsword elsewhere, walking is annoying...)

go to tip.it/rsc for info on rsc, but all weapons swing the same so your mostlikly better off with a long sword over a scimmy

godspells hit 25 if charged

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

i saw duel yesterday between around 25 combat tank mage and around 100 combat melee with full rune and dragon med/axe and it was even fight...melee won but had like 1-5 hp left...mage hit like 20+ damage 3 times in row.

Magic is quite fast on RSC from what I'm seeing, once I start training it (probably later on today I'll get back to you on it. Buying runes from the stores seems a bit troublesome though. Apparently they only have a stock of 30? If so getting all your runes is going to be hard unless you have some cash to burn. Noone is gonna sell there runes lower than the store price in Draynor I'm pretty sure of that...

As for range, I'm just as confused as you are with the arrows/bows/armour :P.

disturbeda.png