Unbeatable Money maker????

soulfires

I don't believe that the store will buy for 10 tokkul each forever. As you sell more, the price that the store buys for goes down. I am not completely sure as I have not tested it, but that's what I believe happens.

Also, you can't buy 300k fire runes at a time on the GE (or anywhere else for that matter)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Why would you sell the gem, when you could get assist and make into a fury which is like double the value of a gem. Plus you need 540k fire runes to do it. Still a hellova lot of profit, but takes a few days to buy the runes. Fire runes sell for 5 tokkul, only 10 for the first few.

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

This isn't exactly news. :P It's been done before, usually with chaos runes.

Yes, I remember when it was most common for barrowers to keep the death and mind runes (more magic dart spells), sell the bloods, bolt racks, half keys, and any barrows drops, and keep the chaos runes to sell to TzHaar because it made more money than just selling them.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Still takes like 3-5 hours to sell the runes to the shop. Have fun.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Hmmm im gonna have to definatly try this..... i mean you cant have the 540k fire runes in your invent then start selling? idk why it would take a while cuz i mean all that would take long is buying the fire runes in G.E. But that shouldnt take too long either....

but is there any other rune that you could buy that would possibly be quicker with this method?

Also, Bladewing... Whats faster than 400k an hour???????

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!

:D

Oro

The ol' 3) ????? 4) PROFIT! didn't work did it? Eh... I didn't think it would. Most miracle moneymakers are too good to be true; the only real ones are glitches. Bear that in mind. :lol:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Alright alright i guess im decided then..... I wont do THAT lol... ima just continue what i've been doing because my combat level is only 75 and my kills arent high enough. Members ends in 15 days for me so .... well ima train my non member skills like crazy when that ends.....

LAST QUESTION GUYS :D

15 days left......

trained agility to 30, thieving to 17, herblore, and slayer. Now i dont know what else i should do.... I mean i want to quest but what point would that be? I'm looking to make money but my stats really arent amazingly high. Here they are

Atack 62 Hitpoints 60 Mining 70

Strength 61 Agility 32 Smithing 55

Defence 60 Herblore 15 Fishing 53

Range 7 Thieving 17 Cooking 54

Prayer 39 Crafting 31 Firemaking 42

MAgic 48 Fletching 1 Woodcutting 60

Runecrafting 20 Slayer 15 Farming 1

Construction 1 Hunter 1 Summoning 4

Okay so now that thats out in the blue... What should i do guys? I was thinking of making some money but there arent that great ways to o it. I've been killing blue drags for a while now using my rune hally in hopes of a clue scroll, but since i'm not terribly strong it takes time... Also just wanna say if it helps, that i have about 2.5m. So now i'm hopefully gonna finish my slayer task for a a few hours to bring my slayer to 31..... But all in all...

what should i do? :D

thanks guys!

Oro

There are *tons* of ways to make money. But many of them aren't the most interesting things to do.

What do you enjoy doing?

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Alright alright i guess im decided then..... I wont do THAT lol... ima just continue what i've been doing because my combat level is only 75 and my kills arent high enough. Members ends in 15 days for me so .... well ima train my non member skills like crazy when that ends.....

LAST QUESTION GUYS :D

15 days left......

trained agility to 30, thieving to 17, herblore, and slayer. Now i dont know what else i should do.... I mean i want to quest but what point would that be? I'm looking to make money but my stats really arent amazingly high. Here they are

Atack 62 Hitpoints 60 Mining 70

Strength 61 Agility 32 Smithing 55

Defence 60 Herblore 15 Fishing 53

Range 7 Thieving 17 Cooking 54

Prayer 39 Crafting 31 Firemaking 42

MAgic 48 Fletching 1 Woodcutting 60

Runecrafting 20 Slayer 15 Farming 1

Construction 1 Hunter 1 Summoning 4

Okay so now that thats out in the blue... What should i do guys? I was thinking of making some money but there arent that great ways to o it. I've been killing blue drags for a while now using my rune hally in hopes of a clue scroll, but since i'm not terribly strong it takes time... Also just wanna say if it helps, that i have about 2.5m. So now i'm hopefully gonna finish my slayer task for a a few hours to bring my slayer to 31..... But all in all...

what should i do? :D

thanks guys!

Utilize your fantastic mining skill! Mining is a great skill for making money, and while you can't get anything REALLY amazing, you can sure make quite a lot. I recommend mining gold. You should have access to either Arzinian (but I recommend against this), Crafting Guild, or Brimhaven (but using the house teleport -> brimhaven) gold mines. This means it will be easiest for you simply get 40 crafting and mine at the crafting guild.

Here's my WIP guide on mining. The entire money-making section is complete, however, so it should suit your purposes just fine.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/248409-mining-a-complete-guide/

In addition, you should look at this fantastic guide archiving all the best moneymakers. Simply click the link then find the section that best suits you.

http://runescoop.com/html/rs_TheRuneScoopDynamicMoneymakingGuideforRuneScape.htm

Wow those are great :)

But i do enjoy fighting a lot. The thing is with mining... well i can do a lo of that in non-members, no? But i mean if its like really really good mining in those places then okay.

You guys are awesome, i didnt expect so much positive feedback :D

Oro

The crafting guild in members is A LOT better than in f2p. Utilizing duelling rings and either the balloon network or the Skills Necklace teleport, banking takes no more than 10-15 seconds, whereas it might take 1-2 minutes in f2p. Not to mention, there are almost no crowds to compete with.

You could try things like green dragons. They'd be sufficient as well, I'm just not sure how good it would be at your levels. Worth a shot though, go for it.