Some warring questions

Krist115

Well reading the other topic about "why clans are dying" or whatever that was, it was starting to arrouse a lot of questions for me about especially Pvp or some general stuff. if u could answer these things for me i would be much obliged. ^^

So here are the questions:

1. how do announce the winner in a pvp war? or how can u calculate the winner in a pvp war?

2. what is the meaning of Opts? (i realise it means options nonetheless please explain ^^)

3. in a declaration when people say "Matched" in the rules do they mean a cap war?

4. Are there any specific good tanking spots in Pvp?

Thats all i got for now. as i said in my previous post i said i am new to the clan warring world and of course i would love to always learn more so if you could hellp me i would be much obliged ^^

kristn.png

1. how do announce the winner in a pvp war? or how can u calculate the winner in a pvp war?It depends,theres various types of pvp wars. Im gonna take a guess and think you mean a pk run-in, theres two types of pkri's, capped and uncapped, capped means that you set a time deadline (for example, lets say 30 mins) so after 30 mins of fighting both clans stop attacking each other and count their opts, whoever has more opts wins.

An uncapped pkri only finishes when one clan surrenders (ends), meaning they stop fighting and accept the loss.

2. what is the meaning of Opts? (i realise it means options nonetheless please explain ^^) Well its options lol,its an easy way to count the numbers a clan has in the wild without having to rightclick and count one by one,and since rs got that feature that with trade/follow it appears "2 options" on top of someone heads when people are dd'd the options increase.

3. in a declaration when people say "Matched" in the rules do they mean a cap war?it means they will war with the same numbers, and if its like matched +/- 3 then the clans that pulls more gets a 3 person advantage and so on.

4. Are there any specific good tanking spots in Pvp?rocks, walls then trees ,but the best is to log out or run like a chicken with prot mage on when a clan is about to rush you. If your in a war it will most probably have some sort of bounds so you cant go further than that tho.

hope I was of help lol.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

1. how do announce the winner in a pvp war? or how can u calculate the winner in a pvp war?

Depends the rules, if it's a cap of one hour, after that hour is over, the most ops at the end wins, goes for any amount of hour caps given. If the pvp war is uncapped then you will keep going with no time limits,just until one clan gives up and leaves.

2. what is the meaning of Opts? (i realise it means options nonetheless please explain ^^)

1 member = 3 Options in pvp,(in cwa its 2 opts) because of the Attack,follow and trade option of course with your assist off. If you put your mouse in a fi in pvp you will see how many total ops you have, if you divide it by 3 you will know how many members you have in your fi.

3. in a declaration when people say "Matched" in the rules do they mean a cap war?

Matched is when the fight has to be even ops. For example if a clan pulls 20, and another pulls 40, they need to drop to 20 to be even since its a matched.

Depends the bounds but yes, you can use the greaters spot, you can use all rocks,trees almost anything you can find on the ground that you can go around. Or if your lucky you can go straight and dragg clans if they have poor binds.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

If the pkri is capped, whoever has more options add the end, or if it's uncapped, whoever calls off the fight loses.

Opts=3 per person, so divide your clans' options by 3 to get the number of people you have.

Matched usually means a knock out war, where the clan that has more options drops to match the options of the lower pulling clan and they fight until one clan has 0 options left, no returning.

GDZ, v1, v2, any rocks and trees.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Matched Opts Pvp [ Aka same amount of ppl vs each other ] who ever is last clan standing [ No one is allowed to return to war, they can return and watch ]

PKRI Uncapped [ Aka Player Kill Run In ] This means when you die you can return to battle. The winner is determined when one clan stops returning or forfeits/calls it off

PKRI Capped - This is to prevent wars from going on for ever so people will fight for the capped time [ Ex: 2 hour cap = 2 hour long war ] Winner is then determined by who ever has more people at the end. The quickest way to determine this is by how many options a clan has in the 'DD' Death dot or following the leader.

Options, when ever you hover your mouse over anything in RS you should have some options, like walk here examine etc. If you hover over some on then you get like 3 options [ with assist off ]

We use opts to determine winners faster, it honnestly takes like 1 sec to see the options as long as they aren't moving :P

They want a matched war...lol. Like 10v10 20v20 30v30 18v18. Both clans pull as many as possible, and the clan that pulled more will drop until it is Matched.

Greater Demons, some rocks here and there, Vents. It's a large battle field and you just go with what you got because you'll never always be piled around your favorite tanking spot.

6590ew.jpg

Well reading the other topic about "why clans are dying" or whatever that was, it was starting to arrouse a lot of questions for me about especially Pvp or some general stuff. if u could answer these things for me i would be much obliged. ^^

So here are the questions:

Thats all i got for now. as i said in my previous post i said i am new to the clan warring world and of course i would love to always learn more so if you could hellp me i would be much obliged ^^

1. An uncapped pvp war has no time limit. whatever clan calls it off means that the clan who is still there wins. If theirs a time limit it is whoever calls it off or who has the most opts at the end.

2. Opts is how many people you have. 50 people = 150 opts.

3. No. They mean which ever clan masses more people, they have to drop people to the other clans numbers.

4. Gdz V1, V2. rocks near east tree. But I basically tank around rocks and V1 and V2 until I get to gdz.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Well I guess in old wildy when too many people were falled in on 1 person there was no way of knowing how many people were actually on a fall in other than the "walk here Rs name / 299 options" etc.

Rest questions were answered already or require too much typing for me :P

van_sig.png

what's V1 and V2 stand for?

Vents 1 and Vents 2. I don't know what one is what but i'm going to geuss ones more near spiders are 1? idk v.v... if some1 says we're at v1 or v2 i just walk to the closest vents >.>

Another term i learned was west light or w/e :P It's nice to have terms like this to find ppl cuz in turrets its like loc? Uhhhhh near some turret in the west >.>

6590ew.jpg