Blicks back!

blick

Hey everyone, iv got loads emails resontly telling me to log in quick or loss my char. tbh being 23 now dosent really excuite me as much as it useto but anyways i thought whats £3.50

so just thought id see if any1 i knew is still on here, i dont remember anything btw really bad memory! so sorry if i have forgot you.

xx

Hey everyone, iv got loads emails resontly telling me to log in quick or loss my char. tbh being 23 now dosent really excuite me as much as it useto but anyways i thought whats £3.50

so just thought id see if any1 i knew is still on here, i dont remember anything btw really bad memory! so sorry if i have forgot you.

xx

Lol hey, <--- Ki11a Pick1e

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

xx

There's been a couple people messaging me saying they were you asking for stuff. You were always a couple different people, though.

i never ask for stuff i have lots of stuff already, must be wannabes. you must be confuseing me with my brother official he is a boy i am not. i may not be on in time now anyways as i forgot my password and recovery is taking longgg..

• 2 weeks later...

I heard you sold your account to fund your drug habit

but welcome back :thumbup:

and if you need any arrows or anything ask, just don't shoot at me paleese :wink:

~The Republic

Lmao. Did anyone else not find it funny the guy calling her a drug addict then offering her arrows?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...